Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Bobby crimo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Plinkey posted:

i just slept like 12 hours

drat and you had to wake up?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

CODChimera posted:

is that person serious? what a moron if so

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
piss

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1544293794530709504

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

drat and you had to wake up?

unfortunately I have to work

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Billy Bullet
Donny Drummag
Trigger Ayare

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Kung Flu

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lumpentroll posted:

codchimera is a fed

nah, if i was id have mostly everyone in cspam arrested by now

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Plinkey posted:

unfortunately I have to work

yeah
don’t want to be late to the LAME factory!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

“my DNA is USA”
“Good genes!”
the staring at the eclipse thing

I mean he’s insanely stupid but he was funny

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

a.lo posted:

yeah
don’t want to be late to the LAME factory!

got him

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Thinkin bout this lady

https://i.imgur.com/ZGVVqvd.mp4

Be safe out there, goons

she's right

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Crusader has issued a correction as of 13:37 on Jul 5, 2022

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Sarah_Boxer/status/1544291556273815554

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
at the 4th of July parade

gently caress
gunfire

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

remember dems doing a victory lap on gun control like 3 weeks ago lmao

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Red Baron posted:

“my DNA is USA”
“Good genes!”

"One of the wettest we've ever seen, from the standpoint of water"

"You're going back to goddamn steam!!"

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

things chud relatives said to me over the holiday weekend:

"you can deny it all you want but I know you are teaching crt. I've seen the videos."

"that expletive expletive expletive stacey abrams is going to be the next governor of georgia. georgia is a lost cause."

"desantis is a genius."

"trump will be elected in 2024 and desantis will be elected in 2028 then america will be back to normal."

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
You can hate the man and find him funny, I don't know why me thinking him funny = me thinking he is a good dude

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

free us, large hadron collider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06kFq1QF5-s

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

tbh it's gonna rule when DeSantis follows the Ted Cruz route of having a 10 year Machiavellian plan to become president that is all going perfectly and then some dumb fat orange bitch steamrolls you

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
Trump was funny in a gallows humor way, as in "haha holy gently caress this guy is an idiot and he got elected President we're so hosed"

e: Biden is funny in the exact same way

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Red Baron posted:

“my DNA is USA”
“Good genes!”

It's his house, he's supposed to be there!

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

things chud relatives said to me over the holiday weekend:

"you can deny it all you want but I know you are teaching crt. I've seen the videos."

"that expletive expletive expletive stacey abrams is going to be the next governor of georgia. georgia is a lost cause."

"desantis is a genius."

"trump will be elected in 2024 and desantis will be elected in 2028 then america will be back to normal."

I really hope so but the GOP has basically gutted voting rights in georgia so it's going to end up a rout.

Desantis is so loving weird that I still think he is going to crash and burn the moment he needs to interact with people nationally

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

t

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

This is good news for JEB!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Cryin' Chuck Schumer

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

nah, if i was id have mostly everyone in cspam arrested by now

are the Australian Federal Police even allowed to arrest people

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
so that's like 1 stochastic terror mass shooting a month now? cool

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

"One of the wettest we've ever seen, from the standpoint of water"

"You're going back to goddamn steam!!"

they call them "wing bangers"

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Pead posted:

I really hope so but the GOP has basically gutted voting rights in georgia so it's going to end up a rout.

Desantis is so loving weird that I still think he is going to crash and burn the moment he needs to interact with people nationally

It's going to be the Nixon television moment all over again.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Pead posted:

yeah it’s gonna be an obvious con here in the peach state, we might burn down another Wendy’s over it though. idk, it’s just gonna get violent and for good reason but nothing will change. only way out is through.

agree with DeSantis too, he’s a special Florida kind of person and while he will have an in with the rest of the GOP because he’s got the R next to his name he’s gonna be even less charismatic on the national stage than Biden once he reveals his Florida Man nature which will take all of ten seconds.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Pead posted:

Yeah, for all his chuddiness he's got the same negative charisma of Ted Cr-ooze on screen
he's a slimy motherfucker

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://twitter.com/SharifaJackson/status/1544167574837100544

yep, that definitely is a bullet that was fired from a gun and miraculously stopped by a police officer's lovely hat

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania will never go blue on a presidential election ever again unless something massive happens wrt voting rights (and it won't).

Dems need to go through at least three of those states to win nationally so :yooge: bye bye

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

the thing I don't get about DeSantis polling truthers is there's no way this guy's going to be able to out-Trump Trump when they go head-to-head on social media

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

Filthy Hans posted:

the thing I don't get about DeSantis polling truthers is there's no way this guy's going to be able to out-Trump Trump when they go head-to-head on social media

Yeah trump really has a commanding presence on social media

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.reddit.com/r/Wellthatsu...utm_name=iossmf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Filthy Hans posted:

his only hope in that regard is that trump decides to not run because he likes playing kingmaker more than he did being actual king. trump is going to go wherever he feels he has the most influence and gets the most attention, and if that’s in the Oval Office he will run for sure, but if he can be placated outside the actual seat of power he could possibly stand aside and let DeSantis take a shot at whatever the Dems decide to run.