Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

the sex ghost posted:

My predicted leadership contenders:

Javid
Truss
Gove (again)
Hancock
Kwarteng
Boris with comedy wig and moustache

no loving way Patel doesn't run

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1212679425629859840?t=4LbyLKnJGOuWGbppTkgECA&s=19

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Reveilled posted:

Unrelated to this, I've relistened to Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds again for the first time in a few years and was surprised I'd never noticed just how much of a direct satire of fascism the artilleryman's song was. Like, I'd always understood that the point of the song is how unrealistic and detatched from reality the artilleryman has become, but for some reason I'd never quite picked up on how he's laying things out pretty much exactly how a fascist would describe their idealised society. Lots of good lines, but I think the funniest is "Everything we need: banks, prisons and schools."

It's a good album.
ARTILLERYMAN: We'll send scouting parties to collect books and stuff, and men like you'll teach the kids. Not poems and rubbish -
science, so we can get everything working!

JOURNALIST: I am literally a journalist please think this through ffs

Fake edit: lol sunak

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

is it happening

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

the sex ghost posted:

Boris with comedy wig

How could you tell?

Alternative joke: "Michael Fabricant?!"

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Julio Cruz posted:

no loving way Patel doesn't run

Oh yeah forgot about her. She'd probably win as well lmao

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

seeing all these cabinet positions opening up, starmer dares to dream

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
kinda hilarious that suddenly Boris being a lying sack of poo poo might actually matter

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

sunak gone is surely full ronpaulhappening.gif

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
someone post the wriggle his way out tweet i’m on mobile

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
If Boris finally has nowhere to wriggle Starmer will be politely asked to gently caress off in favour of young Wesley. Turning a big dial that says sensible centrism and just turning the dial even further regardless of the audience's reaction

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

the sex ghost posted:

Boris with comedy wig and moustache

I'm a fan of the sudden appearance of Mr. Sirob

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

the sex ghost posted:

If Boris finally has nowhere to wriggle Starmer will be politely asked to gently caress off in favour of young Wesley. Turning a big dial that says sensible centrism and just turning the dial even further regardless of the audience's reaction

This isn't the time for methodism.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
If Boris quits tomorrow and Starmer gets an FPN on the same day I will die laughing

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Correspondent on the Irish news found out about Rishi live during his piece on Saj, and was just like "welp, Boris is done" lol.

C'mon you slags.

Pretty funny that after all BJs sexgrabs he might get done in by some other cunts sexgrabs

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Failed Imagineer posted:

Correspondent on the Irish news found out about Rishi live during his piece on Saj, and was just like "welp, Boris is done" lol.

C'mon you slags.

Pretty funny that after all BJs sexgrabs he might get done in by some other cunts sexgrabs

Undone because it was gay sexgrabs and the sex freaks in tory high command were disgusted.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
If Wes does become labour leader how long before posting that Picard gif under all his tweets becomes anti semitism

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Big congrats to Health & Culture Secretary Dorries and Chancellor Rees-Mogg.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Well, I didn't expect to see that news. That's pretty funny but also lol that it took until now for them to decide Boris wasn't fit for office. Deeply principled clowns eh?

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Gonna have a glass of prune flavoured vodka in celebration of this auspicious event.

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Haha, cannot wait to see the worms wriggle out to offer their support to Boris in the hopes of getting a nice job on the shittest ship ever.

chaosrefined
Dec 27, 2012
Hey everyone, I'm currently having a discussion with a friend who thinks Starmer is great and competent (lol). Does anyone have any links/sources handy showcasing how poo poo he is? Especially with things like trans rights etc.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

forkboy84 posted:

Well, I didn't expect to see that news. That's pretty funny but also lol that it took until now for them to decide Boris wasn't fit for office. Deeply principled clowns eh?

I'm guessing they saw internal polling and decided that they should leap while the last square metre of the ship remained above water.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Just Another Lurker posted:

Gonna have a glass of prune flavoured vodka in celebration of this auspicious event.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Skull Servant posted:

Sunak just quit!
A SECOND MINISTER HAS HIT THE TOWER.

Gee, sure is a shame there can't be another leadership challenge for a year.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Thank God some politics happened just to shift the thread away from toilet techniques.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Why is Johnson in trouble UKMT?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

chaosrefined posted:

Hey everyone, I'm currently having a discussion with a friend who thinks Starmer is great and competent (lol). Does anyone have any links/sources handy showcasing how poo poo he is? Especially with things like trans rights etc.

He tried to extradite Gary McKinnon to the US and was blocked from doing so on humanitarian grounds by THERESA MAY https://www.theguardian.com/world/blog/2012/oct/17/gary-mckinnon-case-double-standards

In response he chartered a flight to the US to personally apologise to the DoJ for letting an autistic man on suicide watch escape the cruelty of the US prison system.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Lawman 0 posted:

He knowingly promoted a serial arse pincher.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

Losing his Chancellor in particular is the kind of thing which galvanises the parliamentary party - it's very likely at this point the backbenchers change the rules to no confidence him. They previously confed him and then ate absolute poo poo in two by-elections including a die-hard Tory seat, so the calculus has changed.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Payndz posted:

A SECOND MINISTER HAS HIT THE TOWER.

Gee, sure is a shame there can't be another leadership challenge for a year.

That has no practical relevance

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Nadine Dorries Chancellor of the Exchequer.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Thank God some politics happened just to shift the thread away from toilet techniques.
Kinda hard to debate sitting v standing wipes when someone is making GBS threads their kecks in public.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

NotJustANumber99 posted:

He knowingly promoted a serial arse pincher.

:ms:
Thanks.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles
Honestly the biggest tragedy of all this is that pistolpete is going to assume we're all talking about how we wipe our asses again.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/peston/status/1544375377920933891?s=21&t=BsdqDG-2ai-kT3yfJ2pftg

three shots ring out in the wankerbunker

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/marwoldeb/status/1544375708679639040

chaosrefined
Dec 27, 2012

Tesseraction posted:

He tried to extradite Gary McKinnon to the US and was blocked from doing so on humanitarian grounds by THERESA MAY https://www.theguardian.com/world/blog/2012/oct/17/gary-mckinnon-case-double-standards

In response he chartered a flight to the US to personally apologise to the DoJ for letting an autistic man on suicide watch escape the cruelty of the US prison system.

Thank you. Is there anything on his pledges and breaking thereof? My Google skills aren't yielding anything specific

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

bump_fn posted:

someone post the wriggle his way out tweet i’m on mobile

Na, this probably is actually it this time