Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

emfive posted:

sorry for another children stories but music child was going out with a girl who was also a sound engineer, and they'd walk around a club and figure out the "dead" points and then spend the rest of the time bitching about the sound system, he gets along well with cynical people

Lmao that they would focus on finding the had spots instead of hanging in the good ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
when biden says roe is on the ballot what he really means is that while you stand in line for 14 hours to vote he's gonna be horking down caviar and laughing at you

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

titty_baby_ posted:

Therrs a real great hand made reggae style sound system here and I always love hearinf/playing on it because it manages to rattle your guts while also being very clear. They had both stacks of it for a headliner here and cranked it so much my friend said he could feel his beer foaming up in his stomach when he stood in the sweet spot

https://youtu.be/fnT2P1CmORw

Idk much about reggae but I have loved this track since I heard it probably a decade or more ago

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Not surprising but that's pretty hosed up!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

trunk.....

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

emfive posted:

sorry for another children stories but music child was going out with a girl who was also a sound engineer, and they'd walk around a club and figure out the "dead" points and then spend the rest of the time bitching about the sound system, he gets along well with cynical people

lol everytime you talk like this i always think of how people in QCS once got pissed that you always said "music child" and stuff and always talk about pasta lmao

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

titty_baby_ posted:

How did that work? I've used it recreationally before and saw trials going around for it but it said I had to have been prescribed other antidepressants prior and I've never really wanted to go down thar road. I just wanted to try K because recreationally it seemed to work well and lighten me up for a while. I assume all of it around here is cut with something...a friend of a friend just died from fentanyl laced snortables

you can just buy K at pharmacies in Mexico but the pharmacist will 100% pass your picture to the border checkpoint police for a couple bucks

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

bette is doing her best

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I love all my posting pals - free cumshitter

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Trump make the post!!!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i love this joke

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

BONGHITZ posted:

bette is doing her best

I respect her energy, she has tossed out some chaotic scorchers since roe (on the ballot this november)

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Buddykins posted:

I love all my posting pals - free cumshitter

:hai:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the ballot(of which roe is a part)

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

RFK Stadium has been a decaying disused hulk for like the past 15 years and I'm frequently surprised it hasn't already been demolished

I think the only reason it hasn't been is because of some kind of legal bureaucratic stuff involving the federal government owning the land but the DC local government owning the building or maybe it's the other way around I forget

my hometown has a deserted mall as its core that's been abandoned for 4 decades because they can't find the owners

last they knew it was owned by some emirate trust hoping to flip it in time for a proposed freeway that never manifested

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

roe my gosh

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
scromit is stored in the balls

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

a.lo posted:

I hate Happy NOodle Boy . I am not kidding he/she is the worst.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
I believe the screaming/puking weed stories tbqh

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I just got an email that says Elon Musk got his balls blown off in a lithium battery explosion

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I just got an email that says Elon Musk got his balls blown off in a lithium battery explosion

e:fb.....

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/paddylopes/status/1544445431807361024

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Lpzie posted:

i grabbed my straight son and tried to post in one of the local cspam threads, but i couldn't. the vlogging stopped. i guess he was reuploading. so i kept posting and posted into an alec and put my straight son into a garbage dumpster so he could be safe.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

titty_baby_ posted:

How did that work? I've used it recreationally before and saw trials going around for it but it said I had to have been prescribed other antidepressants prior and I've never really wanted to go down thar road. I just wanted to try K because recreationally it seemed to work well and lighten me up for a while. I assume all of it around here is cut with something...a friend of a friend just died from fentanyl laced snortables

Well I've been on every antidepressant on the market and I asked my psych to put me in a khole as a last ditch after I tried to kms last winter. Anyway I did the nasal spray in a dark, quiet room with a nurse who had no idea how to guide people on drugs. I absolutely hated the experience, I was nauseated and had paranoid delusions for like 2 days afterward. They were so bad that I ghosted my doc for the next treatment and thought they were going to come to my house and force me to do it again. That being said, for the next 3 months I could regulate emotions normally and was working out, eating healthy, doing creative things again, and socializing. Things were fulfilling. Anyway, after about 2 months it started to wear off and now it's a nosedive. I was supposed to continue treatments for 2x week for 2 months but I couldn't be out of commission with paranoia and nausea for that long. If you already handle the immediate side effects of K well, I assume it would be a very positive experience.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/Alec_Eiffel_/status/1544360109052010497

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

lol dammit he's so good

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

is smishing the new scromiting?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

CaptainBeefart posted:

Shooters are looking more and more like Sam Hyde lol.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

sinnesloeschen posted:

hey there

sinnesloeschen here with a 4th of july message

america fuckin sucks

get hosed, trash nation

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

that's a hard 32 or w/e

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

influential rightwing journalist's new article in major Christian magazine telling conservatives to take the initiative on banning trans healthcare altogether

https://twitter.com/EstherOfReilly/status/1542893796496662529

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Buddykins posted:

piss gently caress poo poo cum poopoo caca doodoo gently caress you piss peepee

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://youtu.be/5DODF0rjPxg

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

pussies. putin would have polonium'd the poo poo out of assange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Ball Tazeman posted:

is smishing the new scromiting?

Lol. Just lol. Would you smish in the same place you'd scromit? SMDH I pity the shmool