Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Vim Fuego posted:

Dale Beran has observed the anonymous messageboard community's shifting activities and interests since the beginning.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

all I've eaten all day is stirfried vegetables and popcorn I think

I really dislike having a human body tbqh

i literally would eat a bag of popcorn when i'd finish a 14 hour shift for some reason when i got home - i craved them

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

eat something TD! make your favorite food - after the first bite, you'll want to eat it :3:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

everything about nyc is great except the parts that aren't, it really makes you think

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
somebody linked to dudes original medium post that eventually turned into the book in an ancient turnp thread https://medium.com/@DaleBeran/4chan-the-skeleton-key-to-the-rise-of-trump-624e7cb798cb

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

tacodaemon posted:

everything about nyc is great except the parts that aren't, it really makes you think

ayyyy welcome to new yawk where we just throw all ourz trash in the street ayyyy where all deez rats come from???

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

i dont think so but keep us updated anyway

I've had cancer before. I'm worried it's cancer.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

what's this about

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

my posting mojo has returned

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I think this is one of the neo-Nazi groups that formed after the Charlottesville tiki torch march created a bunch of realignments

https://twitter.com/hannahgais/status/1544462844552482817

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Buddykins posted:

my posting mojo has returned

No

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

schools are getting too woke!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

This guy I was hanging out with offered me coke the other day, I should have taken it.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

get him outa here, take his woman avatar

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lmao Joe Rogan such a loving dunce rear end blockhead but it horrifically is probably one of the best ways to impact the fascist movement for him to denounce trumpf

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1544462427424579584

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/allahliker/status/1544296527102971905

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

shyduck posted:

I haven't cried at work in a while

nice humble brag

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

If horny rear end Kirk were still on the show it’d be Worlds of New Strange

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Tainen posted:

nice humble brag

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Ball Tazeman posted:

This guy I was hanging out with offered me coke the other day, I should have taken it.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Joe Biden is basically George W Bush, and his 50 years in politics reflects this

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Ball Tazeman posted:

Classic or Zero Sugar

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!

I thought he got canceled, that dave was canceled

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lumpentroll posted:

get him outa here, take his woman avatar

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

a youtube subculture I've discovered recently is videos of women crying, watched and commented on by misogynists who are delighted to see women be sad

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

i've got the ac set to 80 and it still can't keep up

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Bethamphetamine posted:

Joe Biden is basically George W Bush, and his 50 years in politics reflects this

GWB was much more affective

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

tenderjerk posted:

I thought he got canceled, that dave was canceled

nah the woman who went way overboard picking fights with everyone at the WP cause of that post eventually burned enough bridges to get the boot and he came back

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

tacodaemon posted:

a youtube subculture I've discovered recently is videos of women crying, watched and commented on by misogynists who are delighted to see women be sad

lol

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Consummate Professional posted:

strange new worlds is a pretty good star trek

the freaky friday episode with spock and his wife is the best trek that's been made since ds9 was on the air

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/valentine2fine/status/1544299467503013888

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Alcohol without weed sucks

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

a lot of sickos out there. let's do our part, everyone go out into the world and adopt 1 sicko and for ma personal bond with them. change the world!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I'm beginning to worry that Big Pharma will never figure out a way to completely eliminate pooping from the human condition

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Zeriel posted:

i've got the ac set to 80 and it still can't keep up

I once had my A/C at one of my apts out for two summer months and the leasing office was basically like "sorry we're backed up we'll get to you when we can" and it turns out it was just a loving filter or lack of freon or some poo poo that i couldve easily fixed but the door to all of it in our own apartment was locked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

i loving miss cocaine so loving much holy poo poo