Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

rotinaj posted:

They are skipping the step where they got busted masturbating at a playground and got put on an offender list

Easy mistake to make, dropping a mostly irrelevant detail

The woman playground is what you call an "attractive nuisance" re: masturbation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

ELTON JOHN posted:

our ancestors used to get their b12 from soil consumed while eating vegetables or drinking water but now we’ve poisoned the earth so that isn’t possible anymore so most people should take a b12 supplement if they can

The amount of b12 you need daily is really small and the body stores it, so it can take years to develop a b12 deficiency. Vitamin supplement can actually be harmful in that they increase the risk of getting cancer.

Alhazred fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Jul 5, 2022

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Looks like someone here needs a shot of B12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCJb1n3060w

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Peterson and his daughter are not eating the diet they claim to be eating.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

B-Rock452 posted:

I genuinely don't understand this obsession with "manliness". Just do whatever the hell you want. Also actively trying to be "manly" is pretty much the most unmanly thing you can do

All the Jorp fans that I've known all kind of share the same traits. They're intensely un-interesting, uncreative people who were over-sold from an early age the concept of "masculinity" and that "being a man" is the be-all end-all to your status in life. The kids you knew who swore when they grew up they'd be "all big and poo poo" and "nobody's gonna gently caress with me". But here they are, waking up in their late 30s or early 40s and realizing they're pudgy dorks working lovely office jobs and either can't get laid because they're obnoxious right-wingers or are married to women they hate. From there it's just checking off all the boxes (like another poster said, cargo cult poo poo) for what they think "being a man" is and failing spectacularly at it because nobody else buys into that worn out concept. So they're confused and begin to lash out. Jorp is there to lead them.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

B-Rock452 posted:

I genuinely don't understand this obsession with "manliness". Just do whatever the hell you want. Also actively trying to be "manly" is pretty much the most unmanly thing you can do

its because they feel like they will FINNALY be happy or something.

tek79 posted:

All the Jorp fans that I've known all kind of share the same traits. They're intensely un-interesting, uncreative people who were over-sold from an early age the concept of "masculinity" and that "being a man" is the be-all end-all to your status in life. The kids you knew who swore when they grew up they'd be "all big and poo poo" and "nobody's gonna gently caress with me". But here they are, waking up in their late 30s or early 40s and realizing they're pudgy dorks working lovely office jobs and either can't get laid because they're obnoxious right-wingers or are married to women they hate. From there it's just checking off all the boxes (like another poster said, cargo cult poo poo) for what they think "being a man" is and failing spectacularly at it because nobody else buys into that worn out concept. So they're confused and begin to lash out. Jorp is there to lead them.

lol i am that but instead of right wing, i just post here and get into dumb fandoms.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

ben shapino posted:

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1541512548314390531

was this posted here yet? our special lobster boy looks to be trying to put out an album??

or you could just hire a indie artist to do it but i doubt they would go for it since most indie folks are cool or chill.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Alhazred posted:

The amount of b12 you need daily is really small and the body stores it, so it can take years to develop a b12 deficiency. Vitamin supplement can actually be harmful in that they increase the risk of getting cancer.

it's pretty complicated and in that study like 70% of the cohort were former smokers. i dont know if there has been follow up research but i'm cautious about drawing conclusions from that one. definitely dont go overboard with b12 supplements tho. also doesnt hurt to get your levels checked every once in a while

ELTON JOHN fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jul 5, 2022

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

I'll take a possibly flawed study over some random poster saying we should eat dirt to get vitamins.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Alhazred posted:

I'll take a possibly flawed study over some random poster saying we should eat dirt to get vitamins.

eat the dirt coward!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Alhazred posted:

Im gonna make you eat a fistful of dirt and also give me your lunch money if you dont watch it, mister

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Alhazred posted:

i said the exact opposite of that, as a matter of fact i said to check your vitamin levels every once in a while and take supplements as needed

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

i finally got around to listning to his long sad rant and its really pathetic how loving angry he is and what annoys me is i can see where dumb people could believe it because does everything in the most bad faith way possible, like pretending elliot wants to be called both his deadname and his name at once and he wants to like multiple pronons used in conjunction. also the bitter shriek of "son of bitches" made me lol.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i finally got around to listning to his long sad rant and its really pathetic how loving angry he is and what annoys me is i can see where dumb people could believe it because does everything in the most bad faith way possible, like pretending elliot wants to be called both his deadname and his name at once and he wants to like multiple pronons used in conjunction. also the bitter shriek of "son of bitches" made me lol.

One side effect of dementia and brain problems is anger at being unable to be properly understood

Jorpo is very angry because none of us “get” his brilliance.

The math, as it appears to me, is fairly simple

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

ELTON JOHN posted:

i said the exact opposite of that, as a matter of fact i said to check your vitamin levels every once in a while and take supplements as needed

You should check your leves if you have symptoms of deficiency. You should also not eat dirt.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
alright

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Alhazred posted:

You should check your leves if you have symptoms of deficiency. You should also not eat dirt.

When will the woke nonsense end???

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Our ancestors didn't get b12 when they consumed soil that was on their vegetables, they got e.coli.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

rotinaj posted:

One side effect of dementia and brain problems is anger at being unable to be properly understood

i mean think that was part of his personality long before but probably.

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021

rotinaj posted:

Ways Joban Pedersen has fried his own brain:
Benzo addiction.
Self-induced coma.
Covid.
Meat-only diet.
Probably an alcoholic.
Watching too many Disney movies.

tek79 posted:

All the Jorp fans that I've known all kind of share the same traits. They're intensely un-interesting, uncreative people who were over-sold from an early age the concept of "masculinity" and that "being a man" is the be-all end-all to your status in life.
Remember the public worship of this character?

Somehow he was the manliest man because he ate a lot of bacon and called everyone a sissy or something. He had a mustache!!! And he liked alcohol!! Guns! American flag!

Alhazred posted:

Our ancestors didn't get b12 when they consumed soil that was on their vegetables, they got e.coli.
Ok. Do you feel better now? Is it out of your system?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Jordan Peterson is the biggest man-baby in the world lol

crying in a long-winded video about the "twitter organization" and refusing to delete an objectively cruel tweet

I just remembered this happened since elliot page is trending on tweeter, and I'm seriously laughing at this man

I havent got this many laughs from an infantile pedant since ben shapiro read the lyrics to "wet rear end pussy"

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

Is there some kind of law that anytime someone makes an over the top ridiculous caricature of masculinity or conservatives, conservatives don't realize it's making fun of them and hold it up as an ideal?

See also Stephan Colbert, Homelander, Fight Club

I'm gonna make an online persona that includes videos on how chairs just feminize people and make them soft (btw good times make for soft men, and soft men make for hard times), and back when we were HUNTERS and lived in caves we would just hammer our balls with a club and then sit down on the swollen sacs.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
What does marxism mean in the petersonian sense?

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

It's drat bloody evil! That's what it is!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

The Alchemist posted:

Same thing as post-modernism.

Also, to get all the way down to the most basic of basic questions about all of this poo poo, why in the almighty gently caress does he care one iota about what others do?!

Even if I didn't like trans people (I do, though; they're lovely and deserve more support), at the very worst, I'd just keep it to myself. Boom; problem solved.

The man really is sick.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

The fact that Elliot Page has expressed no opinion whatsoever about this ridiculous elderly man tantrum is just so perfect.
To comment would be to give some degree of importance to this rubbish.
Ignoring it as the ramblings of an irrelevant windbag is by far the best choice.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Pookah posted:

The fact that Elliot Page has expressed no opinion whatsoever about this ridiculous elderly man tantrum is just so perfect.
To comment would be to give some degree of importance to this rubbish.
Ignoring it as the ramblings of an irrelevant windbag is by far the best choice.

Yeah. And how apt, this was just posted the other day in the Tweet thread:

https://twitter.com/OnlyAWorldAway/status/1544129470570823680

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Same thing as post-modernism.

Also, to get all the way down to the most basic of basic questions about all of this poo poo, why in the almighty gently caress does he care one iota about what others do?!

Even if I didn't like trans people (I do, though; they're lovely and deserve more support), at the very worst, I'd just keep it to myself. Boom; problem solved.

The man really is sick.
because he's a conservative, which means that anybody trying to change things - for example, asking for the basic right to an identity - is attempting to subvert the sacred hierarchy behind all human progress and therefore an enemy of the state and people. in his view those others aren't just doing things like loving life and others, they're doing things directly to him by disordering and therefore corrupting Western Civilisation™ leaving it weak and vulnerable to, gently caress I don't know, I guess by extrapolation the Eastern Civilisation? He doesn't really talk a lot about what the exact consequences of chaos are in real world politics, probably because it would lay too bare the white supremacist lies undergirding the very concept of a hemispheric national identity.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Wait, did he delete the tweet? Would his whole account be invisible if he hadn't, or just locked out from posting? I don't know poo poo about twitter, but lmao what a coward if he did.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Hell do whatever he needs to do to stay on the platform because like all performatively masculine individuals what he really needs is constant validation that his ideas and actions are good, lmao.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

The Fattest PI posted:

I'm gonna make an online persona that includes videos on how chairs just feminize people and make them soft (btw good times make for soft men, and soft men make for hard times), and back when we were HUNTERS and lived in caves we would just hammer our balls with a club and then sit down on the swollen sacs.
Key & Peele already did it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjesRjXNzio

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Mister Speaker posted:

Wait, did he delete the tweet? Would his whole account be invisible if he hadn't, or just locked out from posting? I don't know poo poo about twitter, but lmao what a coward if he did.

That tweet would be hidden and he’d be blocked from posting, I believe.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

The Alchemist posted:

The "debate" with Zizek famously wrapped up almost instantly when Zizek asked him to actually name a single post-modern Marxist. Jorp of course weakly dodged the question, but never gave an answer, and Zizek spent the rest of the time just lecturing both Jorp and his audience about what words and ideology actually mean.

It means the same thing as political correctness, wokeism, CRT, diversity, inclusion, et al. They're all nasty terms for The Others acting as though they are your equals and that you do not have a large throbbing penis that commands the respect of all the world.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
Also, the term "cultural marxism" is one way anti-semites can get their jabs in without being called out for it.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

WaryWarren posted:

Also, the term "cultural marxism" is one way anti-semites can get their jabs in without being called out for it.

Its startlingly and purposefully similar to "Cultural Bolshevism". Probably doesn't need to be said here but it's a term closely associated with the Nazi Party.

Blisster
Mar 10, 2010

What you are listening to are musicians performing psychedelic music under the influence of a mind altering chemical called...
Goddamn, seeing all his dumb-rear end followers suck him off in the youtube video and talk about how brave he is makes me feel crazy. Love how all these free-thinkers just eat up any garbage he says like how he's just sooo confused about why he got banned, even though 10 seconds of looking at the twitter guidelines reveals that he broke an explicit rule against deadnaming and misgendering. I bet they all started clapping and barking when he squealed out "sons of bitches" in the video, just the smoothest brained idiots on the planet.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
THE BLOODY TWITTER ORGANIZATION SONS OF BITCHES

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
Nothing that Kermit the Lobster says deserves all-caps, he cant muster up that much volume anymore.

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
the jorping of his hideous heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Without twitter, what other social media does he have? Isn't he still rich from incel grifter bucks?