Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

why is this thread still active he's not getting any more dead is he

no-one is truly dead for as long as someone keeps posting in their "they're loving dead" thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
lowtax lives on in all of us. hosed up imo

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

*gulp*

...uh...brb...

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Also, Son of Thunderbeast, watch your back.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Azathoth posted:

Also, Son of Thunderbeast, watch your back.

:yeshaha:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Goon Boots posted:

who's lowtax

spox for big mangosteen

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Azathoth posted:

yeah we destroyed his phylactery he's deader than disco

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

free cumshitter

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob
Some say if you're in Lee's Summit, Missouri near a certain McMansion on a crisp autumn night when the moon is low on the horizon, you can hear a faint voice on the cold wind whispering,

"ˢᵒ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵘʸ ⁱᵗ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵈʳⁱⁿᵏ ⁱᵗ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᶜˡⁱᶜᵏ ᵐʸ ˡⁱⁿᵏˢ"

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Dustcat posted:

no-one is truly dead for as long as someone keeps posting in their "they're loving dead" thread

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

:same:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

What are the odds that's a toupe

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Valko posted:

I'm actually going to make a serious post. I don't loving care what probes, bans or ridicules I loving get for it.

Lowtax was a volatile, unpredictable and deeply troubled man. I just want to get this out of the way first, he had a family and people in his personal life who cared about him. gently caress any posters dancing on his grave.

I've also noticed a stark change in the tone of the forums overall ever since he sold them. The sort of casual cruelty and mockery that I thought most of us had grown out of is rearing it's ugly loving head everywhere for the past year and a half.

What I'm trying to say is that maybe the threat of a crackpot coming in and making nonsensical decrees and random bans was the glue that kept this community together.

I also heard months ago that he was discussing suicide on discord, I even posted the screencaps in GBS. Everybody in that thread claiming they didn't care and ridiculing me for it. The man had children. They have already been through enough and most of them are old enough to be using the forums. How do you think they are going to feel about all the "Rest in piss, lol, gently caress da 'taxman!" jokes.

I woke up this morning to three lowtax related bans in the leper's colony. If we want this place to ever improve and move forward that number needs to be a lot higher.

I agree with this 100%. 4chan was created because childish dweebs like these who cried when someone told tell them to grow the gently caress up, now they're all over this site with their edgelord bullshit that would never fly in reality.
The internet doesn't just make you stupid, it creates vile scumbags who have lost their rational grasp on life.
"Waaah my $10 sent his kids to college!" Oh really? He sold the site and it still charges you money. Who you gonna target now? Broke-rear end pussies.

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
"This is the funniest thing he's done in years" hmmm maybe that's why this site has sucked for years!
"He abandoned usss" pull your own weight, you unfunny fucks

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

good evening everyone, how are you doing

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lowtax isn't real, he can't hurt you

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
Thanks for bumping this assholes. I thought he had died again

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

T-Paine posted:

Thanks for bumping this assholes. I thought he had died again

he probably did, the hellpit he landed in is in a district that's really messed up

Alamani57
Dec 15, 2010

can anyone confirm the op

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/700827246425219073

https://twitter.com/posistress/status/780903255916158977

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
This is the funniest thing Lowtax did and it's legit great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZz8Ua0ossE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9M23vpHr9c

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

please watch this everyone

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

emTme3 posted:

in addition to bringing 3 children into a mass extinction event and then abandoning them, he was also a liberal

really funny post!!!

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Farm Frenzy posted:

really funny post!!!

it's even funnier now than it was 9 months ago tbh. aging like wine

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Sorry I guess I missed that part of trivia, are there lowtax descendants

Trying to imagine myself in their shoes, early/mid teen years, stumbling across this thread

:smith:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
lol

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
hehehe... whats up, fellow kids?

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

lollontee posted:

hehehe... whats up, fellow kids?

this guy's tryna talk to kids

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

this guy died again?

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Everyone here is soOo concerned about how he treated his wives, yet when one of his ex-wives ask everyone to be kind about his death, you all tell her and her children to go gently caress themselves.
Stop pretending you have morals, go back to 4chan you cowards.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Holo Duck posted:

I agree with this 100%. 4chan was created because childish dweebs like these who cried when someone told tell them to grow the gently caress up, now they're all over this site with their edgelord bullshit that would never fly in reality.
The internet doesn't just make you stupid, it creates vile scumbags who have lost their rational grasp on life.
"Waaah my $10 sent his kids to college!" Oh really? He sold the site and it still charges you money. Who you gonna target now? Broke-rear end pussies.

What the

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Holo Duck posted:

Everyone here is soOo concerned about how he treated his wives, yet when one of his ex-wives ask everyone to be kind about his death, you all tell her and her children to go gently caress themselves.

He beat up women and abandoned/traumatized his children rather than pay what he owed to support them

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Bud if one of his victims is asking you to stop you should maybe do it, accepting it's not an endorsement of a bad person but a concession to the complicated grief of people who survive the guy

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Holo Duck posted:

did lowtax's ghost escape hell and possess a poster's parachute account?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Holo Duck posted:

:gb2gbs:

Holo Duck
Apr 28, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

paul_soccer12 posted:

He beat up women and abandoned/traumatized his children rather than pay what he owed to support them

Who do you think ALL of his money is going to go to now that he's dead?... Do you think he was buried with it?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

do something quick holo duck quick before its too late

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Holo Duck posted:

:munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
le bump