Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

when your son asks for just one pepsi, believe him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

wow, that sure would be a big deal if ethics rules existed or were enforced for justices.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

lol

negligent homicide st a minimum

but we live in America so he'll get a medal of gun 👍

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

https://twitter.com/ShadelockEdits/status/1543846064578387968

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Well he didn't kill "everyone" so its all good

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ex post facho posted:

lol

negligent homicide st a minimum

but we live in America so he'll get a medal of gun 👍

https://twitter.com/VICENews/status/1544731521864671234?t=HREk-5qUPCMCRN67e4-lWw&s=19

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

still cant get over his name being crimo

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

dudes rock

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1544474945467678720

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

It's called infrastructure

https://twitter.com/culturaltutor/status/1535733502427136000

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

wonder what cops actually do since they don’t loving do poo poo to stop this even when the killer is literally saying he’s going to kill everyone.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

r kelly got 20 years. shoulda went with cochran

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

on the one hand, i wouldn't give a guy threatening to kill me a gun, which is a tool for killing. on the other hand, if i'm being threatened with murder, that feels like i'm being coerced and it's not really my fault. hmmmmmm

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Buddykins posted:

and crimo was his name-o
c-r-i-mo
c-r-i-mo
c-r-i-mo
and crimo was his name-o

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

LegoMan posted:

Its literally against scripture to pray performatively. Like its really hard for them to miss that part, Jesus said it

if they did that though we'd never post about them in the truinbpmm thread

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

mdemone posted:

drat that made me play the song reflexively

same but the limp bizkit version

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
FYI the news people are pronouncing "Crimo" like cream-o instead of crime--o

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/HaylBecks/status/1544733872130244608

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

quote:

Katherine Goldstein
Katie Goldstein, who was mourning her mother's recent death, was looking to get out of the house and have some fun when she decided to attend the holiday parade, her daughter, Cassie Goldstein, said Tuesday.

The day before, they had gone to the botanic gardens, got Dairy Queen and went to a movie, Cassie Goldstein told NBC Nightly News’ Lester Holt in an interview Tuesday.

On the day of the parade, “My mom was waving to the floats as they walked by. She was having a good time.”

“I was standing there with my mom, and I heard what I thought were firecrackers firing into the street across from me. And then I looked up and I saw the shooter shooting down at the kids,” Cassie Goldstein said. “And I told her that it was a shooter and that she had to run.”

They both ran, next to each other, Cassie Goldstein said. Her mother was shot in the chest and fell, she said.

“I knew she was dead,” Cassie Goldstein said. I "just told her that I loved her, but I couldn’t stop, because he was still shooting everyone next to me. So, I just kept running, and I hid behind a trash can.”

When the shooting stopped, she went back to her mother, she said.

“She was just a good mom, and I got 22 years with her,” Cassie Goldstein said. “And I got to have 22 years with the best mom in the world. ... I did everything with her. She was my best friend.”

Katie Goldstein’s husband and Cassie’s father, Craig Goldstein, said that “Katie was the kindest, gentlest person you’d ever meet.”

“She was really selfless, and seemingly always upbeat,” he said. “... She touched so many people in a positive way,” he said.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
The MP and government minister who had a reputation for unwanted sexual advances is named Chris Pincher.

I take no pleasure in reporting this.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

UFOTacoMan posted:

yeah, they're saing it wrong

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

UFOTacoMan posted:

they're wrong op

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Buddykins posted:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

What was the other family of gross inbred looking morons who gave their kid a gun and then he shot up the school so his parents fled from the cops? Was it the crumbleys or something?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ram dass in hell posted:

same but the limp bizkit version

I remember the first time I saw a limp bizkit video on some late night video show before they got on MTV and it was for "counterfit" and I was thinking that they sucked real bad and laughed.
Jokes on me I suppose.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

This is a crimo

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Somehow tucker's head is getting a tiny bit bigger every month

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

im fuckin dead

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1544734156206120960

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Crimo was his name-o

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

https://twitter.com/Steven_Swinford/status/1544728307895341056

https://twitter.com/Steven_Swinford/status/1544734724412870658

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Hatebag posted:

What was the other family of gross inbred looking morons who gave their kid a gun and then he shot up the school so his parents fled from the cops? Was it the crumbleys or something?

yes

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

I remember the first time I saw a limp bizkit video on some late night video show before they got on MTV and it was for "counterfit" and I was thinking that they sucked real bad and laughed.
Jokes on me I suppose.

The 90s were a time when everyone was very impressed by guys who look and sound like they piss their pants regularly acting like tough guys

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

kinda funny that neither camp is like "actually I think he's doing p good"

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Crimbo

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
r kelly got 10 more years than maxwell i would not want that lawyer

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

And yet another resignation... David Duguid has quit as a trade envoy. The MP for Banff and Buchan says in a statement: "In light of recent events, I believe the Prime Minister's position is now untenable.

"Having indicated my concerns internally earlier this week, it is my intention to stand down from my position as Fisheries Envoy and Trade Envoy for Angola and Zambia."

quote:

There are two scenarios here – I'm told by government sources.

One – the prime minister accepts his cabinet ministers' call to resign, which would eventually trigger a leadership contest. Or two – he doesn't accept their call, some of them would then most likely resign.

Then it's up to the new 1922 executive committee - when elected - to decide if they should change Tory leadership rules to allow for a second vote of confidence in the PM which, as it stands, it doesn’t look like he has a huge amount of support to win again.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Getting the right tool for the job. That's solid fatherhood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I guess that's how the cookie crumbleys