Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Lord_Magmar posted:

He already didn't, remember he landed on the moon after getting knee'd by Boros.

i'm waiting for the translation so i dunno what happened here but he was holding his breath there. i imagine saitama's constitution just allows him to stay pressurized in space though lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

Anyone who still prefers them already being at the table deserves a 6 hour probe to look at this one more closely.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Is it doing that thing where you punch so hard the clouds part, except with whole starfields? That is a fun visual gag with horrible implications.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

M_Gargantua posted:

Is it doing that thing where you punch so hard the clouds part, except with whole starfields? That is a fun visual gag with horrible implications.

Nah dude, they gone.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I've been waiting a long time for the Serious Table Flip, and boy did it not disappoint

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Sextro posted:

Anyone who still prefers them already being at the table deserves a 6 hour probe to look at this one more closely.

I'd rather something funny over a fight, no matter how well drawn it is

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Is that a giant exposed spine and rib cage in the crater on the dark side of the moon?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

graham cracker posted:

Is that a giant exposed spine and rib cage in the crater on the dark side of the moon?

Sure looks like it

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
This owns. I can see why they decided to push back Serious Table Chat

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Onepunch-Man - The God of Comics has descended, and europa just blew the gently caress up

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

copy posted:

Onepunch-Man - The God of Comics has descended, and europa just blew the gently caress up

That's Io. If you doubt me look at the chapter title!!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

pik_d posted:

That's Io. If you doubt me look at the chapter title!!

well how bout that. good notice friend

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

CharlestonJew posted:

I've been waiting a long time for the Serious Table Flip, and boy did it not disappoint

:same:

e: i also enjoyed the visual gag of grabbing the portal and rotating it 90 degrees

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Garou's "face" when Saitama kicked the portal away lmao

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I made this in like 10 sec for another thread, raw spoilers for those that don't like to click on raws

I'm sorry

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Oh, so at last we have the serious table flip everyone was waiting for

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Revins posted:

I made this in like 10 sec for another thread, raw spoilers for those that don't like to click on raws

I'm sorry

Sorry isn't enough for some things

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

RatHat posted:

So I guess Saitama doesn't need to breath now huh

Maybe his body is evolving, it did before. I don't really think it's that big of an issue.

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master
Translation's out
e: vvv yeah that one, clicked too fast vvv

redstormpopcorn fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Jul 6, 2022

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Wrong link? It's this one

https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/Lqt0ARN/1/1/

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Holy moly

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

There are enough gags in this to keep me interested

Also Lol Saitama just punting Garou's portal away

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

All this time I've been thinking people were kidding about it being named serious table flip yet here we are and it has gone wildly beyond my expectations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

MadFriarAvelyn posted:

All this time I've been thinking people were kidding about it being named serious table flip yet here we are and it has gone wildly beyond my expectations.

This one is far different in scale than the original, but it keeps the feel of it at least.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Lol at garou reduced by Saitama punch to a spinning silhouette that bounces against every single fragment of what was Io surface

YggdrasilTM fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Jul 7, 2022

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
jesus christ murata

the later then, lol gag is great

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Murata can't stop making men naked, and I respect it

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Anyone notice that weird crater on the dark side of the moon? I don't remember seeing that before now.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

MadFriarAvelyn posted:

I'm flattered you think I'm creative enough to make that up

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
It's another centipede

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.
This is going wildly weird places but it's fun to see Saitama going for it.

And what was with the thing in Earth's moon?

This is such a different tone from the web comic at this point but I'm honestly really happy that it's not the same story twice and this is more shounen action while the webcomic is more comedic. The colour pages here were spectatular.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
That poor moon of Jupiter.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

please use spoiler tags when discussing extremely new stuff like this, even if its minor.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
okay what's getting everyone talking this time

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Tombot posted:

Anyone notice that weird crater on the dark side of the moon? I don't remember seeing that before now.

We know "God" has been loving around in the moon before, I bet its part of whatever that is to be close to the action. Def looks creepy monstery for sure. It's for sure new info we haven't seen the dark side of the moon before I don't think.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I am def very interested in the moon's spine as well

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Can't wait for the moon god to just end up being destroyed as collateral damage during Saitama's beatdown.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
Is the webcomic allowed to be discussed itt? I think I've finally hit a point where I'm kinda disappointed in the manga and it's largely because I'm comparing it to the webcomic, which might not be entirely fair, but I suppose I can't really help how I feel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

tbp posted:

Is the webcomic allowed to be discussed itt? I think I've finally hit a point where I'm kinda disappointed in the manga and it's largely because I'm comparing it to the webcomic, which might not be entirely fair, but I suppose I can't really help how I feel.

It's mostly been kept to the webcomic thread