Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

everyone looks SO OLD. and its so stressful that they have em wearing ringer tees and skateboarding and poo poo. talking about wanting to pork princess leia. just let them be old in peace

It reminds me of bloated Mike Myers showing up in commercials and poo poo as Wayne Campbell wearing a hockey jersey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Plutonis posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_lFOqQDRx0

kevin smith needs to be killed (in minecraft)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

The mighty ksmith has fallen

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Plutonis posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_lFOqQDRx0

kevin smith needs to be killed (in minecraft)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

The mighty ksmith has fallen

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Kevin smith characters aging gracefully by shooting bucketloads of man gravy to the princess Leia bikini and then complaining about the woke agenda in the mandalorean. AND not washing their hands or cleanong the coom

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
It's about to be Clerks III Fall and I'm here for it! Thank you based Kevin. Snoochie booch!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Kevin smith characters aging gracefully by shooting bucketloads of man gravy to the princess Leia bikini and then complaining about the woke agenda in the mandalorean. AND not washing their hands or cleanong the coom

lol

ol yeller posted:

It's about to be Clerks III Fall and I'm here for it! Thank you based Kevin. Snoochie booch!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ol yeller posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ol yeller posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Wish list

1) more weird slurs. Def wore out p*rch m*nkey and need another lulzy one to take back

2) more funny sex stuff. In a row? And never go rear end to mouth are the classics for a reason

3) more jay and motherfucking silent bob. Can’t wait to hear them explain how he lost weight probsthe cum aids diet (not a writer I’m sure kevs got something up his sleeve)

4) star

5) wars

Nuff said

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im pro kevin smith now, im looking forward to this movie and any future crying tweets he may share with us

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dogma 2: Islam

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

lol grab a prophet muhammad funko before theyre gone. honestly, grab doubles, gonna want dupes

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Ksmith gets Charlie Hebdo'd after introducing Buddy Muhammad

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol grab a prophet muhammad funko before theyre gone. honestly, grab doubles, gonna want dupes

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Jason Lee hobbling up in a walker to tell elderly Ben Affleck “all every woman really wants is a regular bowel movement”

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Mallrats 2 when, Kevin?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Ksmith gets Charlie Hebdo'd after introducing Buddy Muhammad

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Allah getting trapped in a Hookah by the wily dr Yakub

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hashman and Charas

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

forever going to associate Kevin Smith with the moment when George Carlin was talking about the "faerie queen and faerie king" roleplay with him and his second wife where Kevin was trying to be like "not in front of Affleck" and the ben afeck was like "did he just say he was a fairy queen?"

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

HxH rewatch finished dodgeball last night. Still the GOAT.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
That’s just about where I am on my first watch

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Finally all caught up on One Piece, what a trip. Next 300 chapters are gonna rip.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

P-Mack posted:

Finally all caught up on One Piece, what a trip. Next 300 chapters are gonna rip.

dude, right? absolutely fuckin incredible

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

P-Mack posted:

favorite arc?

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Gonna be a big normie and say Enies Lobby.

Post time skip stuff is epic but it's also juggling thirty different characters at once so they don't always get a chance to shine individually like they did in Enies.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

1/3 or so into Golden Wind and I don't think I like this as much as Stardust Crusaders and Diamond is Unbreakable, it's still good but I don't care about the characters as much at all

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

1/3 or so into Golden Wind and I don't think I like this as much as Stardust Crusaders and Diamond is Unbreakable, it's still good but I don't care about the characters as much at all

I had the same experience. Stands are cool tho

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ah gently caress

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1545548346332532736?s=20&t=2UcmtSSAFCmPze2Vnlnxmw

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

His manager is lying.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I had the same experience. Stands are cool tho

i like the extended cast more than the part 3 and 4 (mista and narancia ftw) but giorno sucks so much

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

The cast in Golden Wind is great but they don't get much chance to be silly since the whole thing is a nonstop chase scene.

Also I think a major issue with the part 5 structure overall is Bucciarati. He's great but he's the decision maker and driving force behind everything so Giorno is basically just Another Guy in the Crew instead of the leader until halfway through the last episode. He doesn't get to grow into a main protagonist we have a real reason to rally behind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I’d take that over Koichi and Polnareff taking up twice as much time as their JoJo while being the worst characters by far