Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCeQLeQiRP4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Buddykins posted:

texas is poo poo however I feel georgia and mississippi and the like are places even I would feel a little threatened in

I have family in georgia and it loving sucks. I hate that god damned poo poo state

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

lol that’s not how this works

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/IcelandFoods/status/1544720221843456001?t=b05VXPBWnl4NDeZrEcYidA&s=19

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Vim Fuego posted:

Guide... stones?

Some whackos made a half-assed idiot stonehenge in shitsville, georgia in the 80s and they have a bunch of stupid garbage engraved on them

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Launch me into space with a big circus clown hammer game

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSGUM5D85T0

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

WarMECH posted:

all square are rectangles does not mean that all rectangles are squares you idiot you absolute moron

all posts are angels

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Hatebag posted:

I don't know, it's in georgia so "it was made by nazis" is a pretty compelling explanation. Georgia is the kind of place where white people just casually use the n word around white strangers. It is a bad place.

ironically, this is called the genetic fallacy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

oh yeah, that ... :stonk:

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Hatebag posted:

Some whackos made a half-assed idiot stonehenge in shitsville, georgia in the 80s and they have a bunch of stupid garbage engraved on them

it's cool garbage, I mean at least it's interesting that people are building post-apocalypse instructions for humanity and we get to see what people think they should be

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Hatebag posted:

I have family in georgia and it loving sucks. I hate that god damned poo poo state

Atlanta is probably the best major city to live in for African American professionals in the US so of course the rest of the state despises it.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

WarMECH posted:

all square are rectangles does not mean that all rectangles are squares you idiot you absolute moron

one good reply was "You're a dumbfuck, but not all dumbfucks are you."

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

how'd these morons build a world-spanning empire comparable to Rome?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

squares are biblically accurate rectangles

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Dustcat posted:

ironically, this is called the genetic fallacy

Using context to determine a likely explanation is not the genetic fallacy. The genetic fallacy would be saying Georgia was founded as a debtor's prison so it is currently a debtor's prison

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1544722237504344073

Thank you Ron for platforming these freaks

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Hatebag posted:

Ohhh. Thank you

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Impprtant context

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

This dude is gonna win because he’s portraying himself and being ostracized by the political apparatus as a rogue, dc outsider and anti-establishment

Which isn’t true but chuds eat that poo poo up because they’re so stupid and genetically deficient

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Let's vote the openly violent gun-obsessed fascists out of power you guys

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1544731316347932676

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Hatebag posted:

Using context to determine a likely explanation is not the genetic fallacy. The genetic fallacy would be saying Georgia was founded as a debtor's prison so it is currently a debtor's prison

no, you're arguing that guidestones' message is a nazi one because nazis wrote it, or possibly that the stones were made by nazis because they're in georgia, both of which are examples of the genetic fallacy

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Senate candidate? Greitens is also a former state governor. hahaha

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

What if it's just a dumb thing and it's not satanist or nazi-ist

e nazish

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

these remind me of al-zarqawi videos where he would hipfire machine guns into the dirt to look cool

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
my dad is scheduling a digital prostate exam but arent all prostate exams done digitally? what would they be using if not their fingers?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Schmoe Cwead posted:

my dad is scheduling a digital prostate exam but arent all prostate exams done digitally? what would they be using if not their fingers?

you can do a prostate ultrasound

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Republican 2026 midterm ads are just going to show the candidate actually killing some ostensible democrat voter

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
yeah he was made to resign from his governor position due to *checks notes* oh god

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Schmoe Cwead posted:

they switched to digital cause proctologists don’t like finding analog

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Hatebag posted:

I went to Atlanta once and it was cool as hell, but I've never been outside the city.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Sherbert Hoover posted:

it's cool garbage, I mean at least it's interesting that people are building post-apocalypse instructions for humanity and we get to see what people think they should be

It's the moronic symbol upon which Alex Jones built his empire.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Schmoe Cwead posted:

They’re using a computer. Rip your dad

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Vim Fuego posted:

Republican 2026 midterm ads are just going to show the candidate actually killing some ostensible democrat voter

"One down, five million to go, Texans"

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

RealityWarCriminal posted:

yeah he was made to resign from his governor position due to *checks notes* oh god

Campaign finance impropriety? :decorum:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

go back to steam prostate exams