Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

keep punching joe posted:

After a couple of years of veganism I attempted to force myself to like both marmite and vegemite. They both suck, horrible pastes, two stars out of five.

Explain why I hate Marmite but could eat 100 large packets of Twiglets in one sitting, until my stomach explodes & I get killed by my own stomach acids. Because I cannot explain it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
I wonder if they'll having a leaving do in number 10 for boris.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

The_Doctor posted:

Have they taken him behind the chemical shed yet to meet the firing squad?
It's just called the shed since he and Gove snorted the contents.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Remember that time the Queen wore a blue hat with some yellow...somethings in it that Fubpees took as stars as in the EU flag because they convinced themselves Her Majesty was going to stop Brexit?

I'm not sure British politics will get dumber than that. Well, it will, it absolutely will, but it was super dumb

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

The_Doctor posted:

Have they taken him behind the chemical shed yet to meet the firing squad?

As far as I can tell they're waiting till ever last minister has had a chance to send in their resignation.

A very uncharacteristic display of fairness from the tories I must say.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Please please please please Liz Truss, Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Immediate cheese and pork based manifesto

grobbo
May 29, 2014
Loyal to the last, Harry Cole now appears to be proposing that this is *actually* all a deliberate tactic by Boris planned since last night, and he's summoning the saboteurs to him so he can crush their spirits one by one.

https://twitter.com/MrHarryCole/status/1544739253728542720

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

Jakabite posted:

Please please please please Liz Truss, Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Immediate cheese and pork based manifesto

She better nationalise the drat sausages

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

grobbo posted:

Loyal to the last, Harry Cole now appears to be proposing that this is *actually* all a deliberate tactic by Boris planned since last night, and he's summoning the saboteurs to him so he can crush their spirits one by one.
Calling me a big oval office and resigning behind my back huh, how about you say it to my face?

You're a big oval office and I resign.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

grobbo posted:

Lol, there's some people in the comments agreeing with him.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

xtothez posted:

She better nationalise the drat sausages

Sausages only available in Great British loot boxes. Most of the rewards are job applications

It’s not nice sausages either

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
*Great British loot boxes take 20-40 days to arrive from overseas.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/matt_dathan/status/1544747554721644550

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

quote:

We're hearing now from Labour MP Conor McGuinn, who says the government has had to cancel bill committees due to take place in parliament tomorrow because "they now don't have enough ministers to attend".

McGuinn says key legislation will have to be "effectively suspended" as a result.

That's a definite positive

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Please resign please resign

gently caress she’s never going to resign is she

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Apparently he's quoting the bit of the Iliad about going down fighting. He's really not going to resign is he?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The longer it takes him to resign the more it hurts the party and for longer

Keep this shitshow up Boris

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

His Divine Shadow posted:

Finally got to try vegemite today and I gotta say I think I prefer it over marmite, taste wise it's similar, but different, but oh man the consistency makes it so much nicer to spread out. No more stringy goo!

I’m biased as my parents are aussies but I vastly prefer vegemite. With eggs and butter on toast, man that’s the thing. Sorry about your dysfunctional govt UK goons, am traveling in Italy and it’s in the news.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Keep it up Boris! Stop all your party's lovely legislation passing, I believe in u

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!
When you're even getting dunked on by loving Iceland's Twitter account of all things...

https://twitter.com/IcelandFoods/status/1544720221843456001

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

DeadButDelicious posted:

When you're even getting dunked on by loving Iceland's Twitter account of all things...

drat was hoping it was Iceland the country for a second. The evening is young tho

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

Iceland coming out with more impactful tweets than Labour, and using their colours. Double dunk.

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

The First Sword of Bravos says:

https://twitter.com/miltosyerolemou/status/1544728001593614336?s=20&t=ewZgDrYAPgX7QhiiY0pXiA

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Is he dead yet

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/1544748398154219520

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

He's quoting the Iliad and nailing the doors shut.

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

Jakabite posted:

Please resign please resign

gently caress she’s never going to resign is she

Who? Pick yer pertater, you won't be wrong.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/AnushkaAsthana/status/1544752417757138949

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
Cracks me up that Sky have a resignation ticker

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

learnincurve posted:

Apparently he's quoting the bit of the Iliad about going down fighting. He's really not going to resign is he?

Without knowing the exact quote, but knowing BoJo's tendency to quote things without looking at their context, he is probably quoting a Trojan hero.

You know, the guys who famously did very well in that whole Trojan war.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

The lad has quite the ego, let them all burn.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
He's not going to resign.
https://twitter.com/AnushkaAsthana/status/1544752417757138949

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
He's quoting Bophades, they have the same weak spot.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/GrantTucker/status/1544677225978634240

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

yung lambic posted:

Iceland coming out with more impactful tweets than Labour, and using their colours. Double dunk.

Marxism-Icelandism, it's about feeding the revolution with their frozen Greggs boxes delivered to the front using their fridge trucks.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Really liking him more and more honestly, this is exactly the level of respect I have for the institutions of the british government.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Still cribbing from the Classics

https://twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/595112367358406656?t=ng8p5bHkhcnhKmlX-NG6oA&s=19

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

I'm gonna miss Boris. He didn't do nearly as much evil as he could have because he just wasn't interested in all that PM stuff. He's like the opposite of those anti-natalists. Every day he just wants to spread his seed, he wants that exponential effect where generations from now when our irradiated descendants are huddling in the polar regions, most of them are his distant offspring, like a poundland Genghis Khan.

If you asked him in private what he wanted for this country he would smile and say some platitudes, but there is nothing there, he is just some kind of abstraction.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

This tweet should be hanging in the Tate Modern.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Boris is absolutely as bad/evil as the rest of them and it's going to turn out in 10 years time that he was held back by someone who knew where several actual bodies of young women are buried.