Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1544750769202757634?t=_82fKyY_-zd6w_dJW0ZJvg&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Inspector Hound posted:

"One down, five million to go, Texans"

"I shot my opponent to death at our first debate to prove a point." Brought to you by the only living candidate on the ballot

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

what are the best toppings for a hot dog

cocaine

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

ram dass in hell posted:

squares are rectangles therefore rectangles are squares. flawless logic lady

https://twitter.com/sanjazakovska/status/1352557733787152389?s=21&t=Tn56lE5UEvwEj3VShjFKnQ

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

they can find protestors through a shirt they bought on etsy but have "limitations" with this

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Dustcat posted:

no, you're arguing that guidestones' message is a nazi one because nazis wrote it, or possibly that the stones were made by nazis because they're in georgia, both of which are examples of the genetic fallacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEa3sK1iZxc

Go to minute 13:34

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bearjew posted:

go back to steam prostate exams

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

just take a pic of your rear end in a top hat and text it to your doctor

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Dustcat posted:

no, you're arguing that guidestones' message is a nazi one because nazis wrote it, or possibly that the stones were made by nazis because they're in georgia, both of which are examples of the genetic fallacy

Look i just looked up what the genetic fallacy was 5 minutes ago and as far as fallacies go, that one is horseshit. Context and background are fair bases for making assumptions.
If you tell me some rich person from georgia made a very expensive stone monument that has stuff about eugenics and genocide on it, then "it was probably made by nazis" is a pretty reasonable assumption. Because people from Georgia with money are likely white racists. I'm not about to go out and track them down and bring them to Nuremberg about it, but it seems like a pretty good guess based on the information available

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Bearjew posted:

go back to steam prostate exams

no no the digital is good :smugdon:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Space Jam posted:

just take a pic of your rear end in a top hat and text it to your doctor

taking a decent picture of your rear end in a top hat is surprisingly difficult

e: my monitor is on

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

if only laws could be changed

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

guidestonetoss

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

yeah he posted some weird poo poo but what can ya do
┐(´∀`)┌

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Hatebag posted:

Look i just looked up what the genetic fallacy was 5 minutes ago and as far as fallacies go, that one is horseshit. Context and background are fair bases for making assumptions.
If you tell me some rich person from georgia made a very expensive stone monument that has stuff about eugenics and genocide on it, then "it was probably made by nazis" is a pretty reasonable assumption. Because people from Georgia with money are likely white racists. I'm not about to go out and track them down and bring them to Nuremberg about it, but it seems like a pretty good guess based on the information available

What a shock, "logic" rules are dumb bullshit.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I bet trump ends up with a lot of his own hair flying into his mouth

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
what kind of fps do them digital prostate exams get these days?

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
Although I did take a logic and critical thinking class in college to fufill some dumb requirement and one of the textbooks was called "how to lie with statistics" and that class made me good at identifying misleading charts, so that part was good.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Good news for plink- oh poo poo

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Substandard posted:

I went to Atlanta once and it was cool as hell, but I've never been outside the city.

White suburbanites in Georgia call the atlanta light rail MARTA moving africans rapidly through atlanta
They have a big monument called stone mountain that's a carving of confederate generals done by a kkk member in the 20s
It is a bad place

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Consummate Professional posted:

the idea of changing anything is foreign to everyone that lives in this demented lead brained country

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

erosion posted:

what kind of fps do them digital prostate exams get these days?

Fingers per second?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Substandard posted:

What a shock, "logic" rules are dumb bullshit.

ah, i see you have fallen victim to the classic disbelieving the purity of logic fallacy, too bad so sad but you have lost the argument. good DAY, kind poster. *turns on my heel and walks handsomely out of the room*

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

"This is really hard we need another 10 billion dollars"

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

hmm yes basic logic says otherwise but ok :hmmyes:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

im so loving mad about buddykins

here's a picture I found by searching for "worthless loving addict named buddykins"

lmao

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/AdityaRajKaul/status/1544756282229288961?t=d-z8YYwyADj8P9u2ln0DXQ&s=19

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

this is almost literally why over 10 years ago I decided that all buttons need to look more-or-less (oh ffs, exactly) like the Amazon "Buy it now" button

watching user testing videos permanently changes your view of humanity

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Substandard posted:

Although I did take a logic and critical thinking class in college to fufill some dumb requirement and one of the textbooks was called "how to lie with statistics" and that class made me good at identifying misleading charts, so that part was good.

i have that book!

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

they want to gut the 1st Amendment, OP

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

WarMECH posted:

all square are rectangles does not mean that all rectangles are squares you idiot you absolute moron

https://twitter.com/WomenAreWomen3/status/1544717595613462529

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

good lord this person has to be trolling

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

look if you dont let any angry psycho buy a weapon NO ONE would be armed and who would want that?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Lubchansky/status/1544744176117596164

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Red Baron posted:

red pill, blue pill, whatever just gimme da pills

Double fist that poo poo

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Yes. You are in fact trans. Deal with it

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

If God can do anything why doesn't he just erase Satan, dumbass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/leakyeaves/status/1544524119953346561?s=21&t=8LrgoRCryjUicV3-7M52ZQ