Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

erosion posted:

sorry but that's just way too many musicians on stage

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lol it was totally her

this was the JESUS! GUNS! BABIES! bus lady who is currently alleging that the 97% of people who didn't vote for her were fake and she won, actually. Pillow Man is on board.

e: watchd the Colbert clip and they were commissioned by a David Duke praising eugenicist. good work Kandiss!!!

Durf has issued a correction as of 22:17 on Jul 6, 2022

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

mr. gove, are you gay?

- yes

you're fired.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
plinkey eat the forbidden fried chicken

https://twitter.com/pavgod/status/1544525485555662849

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/badspaceguy/status/1544347540870631426

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
activate the shadow government!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Red Baron posted:

activate the shadow government!

sir!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

that's a hard R right there folks...

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
the UK has the stupidest mickey mouse form of government in the history of the world

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Sad, trump never had to debase himself like this for comedy, it comes naturally to him.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

nite crew is a mess

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the milk machine posted:

that's how the crocodile hunter died, right?

when you go to stingray city in grand cayman a bunch of them swarm all over you as a guide feeds them squid

i gave a piece of squid to one and brushed my hand against my shoulder and a 4-ft stingray gave me a hickey square on the shoulder

10/10 would go again

He was annoying a 6.5 ft long one from behind so it flipped around and stabbed him a bunch of times including straight through his heart. I'd get swarmed by rays that sounds badass. Just don't spook em i guess

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/sergeyager/status/1544685004000661507?s=21&t=mD4-RoKZK4XvzMQsQS0vdw

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

neutral milf hotel posted:

I found buddykins soulmate

fixed

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

:decorum:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

who cares about England this is the TRUPM thread USA USA USA USA USA USA
:911:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

:golfclap:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Hatebag posted:

He was annoying a 6.5 ft long one from behind so it flipped around and stabbed him a bunch of times including straight through his heart. I'd get swarmed by rays that sounds badass. Just don't spook em i guess

that's cool, that guy always seemed like an rear end in a top hat to me. an animal finally got tired of his poo poo. i don't know if he was a bad person but i'm not going to look it up either

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

You might know michael gove best from this gif

lol what an odd little man

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

trump should skydive into a stadium to announce his candidacy

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol...

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

lmao

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

VideoKid posted:

racist

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Lpzie posted:

that's a hard R right there folks...

maybe this is a joke but you'd be like the third goon i've seen using that wrong. hard r is not the same thing as the r word

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

it’s impossible to be racist against the British

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

VideoKid posted:

boris is the Britain Trump, they call him that, he's gonna do a good job

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Bearjew posted:

what the gently caress

https://twitter.com/Muna_Mire/status/1544777335022428160

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

It's no Hannity's vaping oops but lol anyways.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Rubellavator posted:

maybe this is a joke but you'd be like the third goon i've seen using that wrong. hard r is not the same thing as the r word

grammar n-word

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Boris Johnson has told MPs he met Russian oligarch and ex-KGB officer Alexander Lebedev without officials present.

"I have certainly met him without officials," he said. "I met him on a very few occasions."

And when asked if he met the Russian billionaire and former Evening Standard owner while foreign secretary in Italy in 2018, he said he had.

Mr Johnson made Mr Lebedev's son Evgeny a member of the House of Lords.

Controversy surrounds that appointment, since The Sunday Times alleged that the peerage was granted despite a warning from the security services that it posed a national security risk.

The Soviet KGB was the main Cold War rival of Western security services, and President Vladimir Putin was a KGB officer too. Many of Mr Putin's closest aides were KGB comrades.

Lord Lebedev, current owner of the Evening Standard, has denied posing a "security risk" to the UK.
The Sunday Times said the security services' assessment was withdrawn after Mr Johnson - a long-time friend of Lord Lebedev - personally intervened.

Very normal meetings 100% legal 100% cool

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

lmao

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

that bbc dude owns and i like to put my feet up on zoom meetings when the camera is off too

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

tenderjerk posted:

FF8 is one of my favorites but it has alot of hallmarks of what the newer shittier square enix would eventually become
  • grimdark unlikable protagonist
  • story that is so goddamn dumb it is insane
  • everyone had too many zippers and belts
  • not fun to play

Squall was not grimdark, he was a massive turbodork who tried to be an adult really hard but sucked at it

Everything else is true.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status/1544785107382411265

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Sorry, I don't buy this obvious bullshit. A grown man named Armie Hammer. Come on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Someone remake this site but with only pictures of our president pointing https://pointerpointer.com/