Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

I wake up from my chainsaw-juggling accident and the trauma surgeon says "good news, you've lost a few pounds!"

Edit: 120, the number of degrees the chainsaw spun before taking off my arm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

William Bear posted:

I'm sorry, do you think the people of the UK are capable of level-grinding on their own?

They certainly need someone to respond "grats" after they say "ding!"

Skills wallets trees

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

OwlFancier posted:

clap for level up

You see you are going wrong putting all your level points into inflation.

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

Goddamntwisto's still silent and I distinctly remember him saying a while back that whenever he has a little holiday from the internet something wild happens in politics. Maybe *gestures at everything* this is the result of his extended absence? :tinfoil:

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
Full list of all the resignations so far (42 as at 22:32 this evening).

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/20259951.listed-tory-mps-resigned-far/

It's the best list I've seen. If you refresh it occasionally and scroll to the bottom you'll see the latest additions.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Oscar Romeo Romeo posted:

Goddamntwisto's still silent and I distinctly remember him saying a while back that whenever he has a little holiday from the internet something wild happens in politics. Maybe *gestures at everything* this is the result of his extended absence? :tinfoil:

Are you saying he predicted the future with logic or that him leaving us is some kind of prophecied action that brings doom

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Folks we should slim down the government and institute conscription. Then we can revitalize the middle class with a comprehensive education to make up for our comprehensive education.

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Are you saying he predicted the future with logic or that him leaving us is some kind of prophecied action that brings doom

Could go either way really. (I do hope he comes back though, I enjoy his posts)

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

43 now.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
RIP to Gove, he was a real one or something.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

PowerBeard posted:

RIP to Gove, he was a real one or something.

a real Old One

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Lmao, are they planning to make this an all nighter?

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Gove was just loving constantly sniffed off it, totally rat-arsed, just having a good time, worried that if the gravy train ends he might not be able to afford his coked up lifestyle any more. Much more respectable than most Tories.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

CON+45

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I didn't know wales had a secretary of state

Well, did have

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields
I’m tired and want to sleep but I don’t want to miss a ‘Portillo-moment’-level-event

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Gove was just loving constantly sniffed off it, totally rat-arsed, just having a good time, worried that if the gravy train ends he might not be able to afford his coked up lifestyle any more. Much more respectable than most Tories.

Lol at the idea that Michael won't get several comfy and well paying directorships the second he stops being an MP

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Boris will institute order 66 and call a GE after sacking every Tory MP and elect the most British fash that solely get in due to being with Boris and also having Tory in their election description.

Then finally, 1000 years of Johnsons Rule.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Diorama posted:

I’m tired and want to sleep but I don’t want to miss a ‘Portillo-moment’-level-event

How many are left? I'm still up for another hour or so.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Lol that the entire system for removing a PM is getting together at their house and asking really nicely if they'd quit. Boris says "...nah" and they're out of ideas.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Peter Bone has escaped from his crypt and is telling Newsnight that tomorrow could be curtains for Keir Starmer! Watch out!

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
had more wicklsey than is reasonable

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

If Johnson holds out for two more days, he’ll have been Prime Minister for longer than Neville Chamberlain.

I can well imagine that sort of thing is important to the useless sack of cum.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

forkboy84 posted:

Lol at the idea that Michael won't get several comfy and well paying directorships the second he stops being an MP

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Trying to gently caress his sister while twatted and stumbling around the house yelling 'say hello to my little friend' sounds more like Boris.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Matinee posted:

If Johnson holds out for two more days, he’ll have been Prime Minister for longer than Neville Chamberlain.

I can well imagine that sort of thing is important to the useless sack of cum.

For someone named pfeiffel it's important. This guy may play an idiot on TV but he is very into legacy and all that poo poo

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
One of the resignations was because Boris blamed the people in the bar for letting Pincher get drunk, and that includes the men he assaulted.

jaete
Jun 21, 2009

Nap Ghost

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

I mean :brexit: has got to be a strong contender

Hahaha this one is criminally underused, it's so good

mobby_6kl posted:

What the hell is that thing on the left? I don't think I've ever seen this smiley used anywhere before

It's some kind of animal from Final Fantasy 14 I think. The smiley came from the "lol at Blizzard" thread which is now in CCCC (Blizzard make World of Warcraft, both are pretty bad, FFXIV is apparently good or I dunno)

Shame there's no worthwhile competitor for Tories or Johnson :smith:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
44 now.
Clap for Boris at 8pm to show how well he is efficiently streamlining big bloated government.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

jaete posted:

Shame there's no worthwhile competitor for Tories or Johnson :smith:

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

How many positions are there actually to resign from in the current government?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I don't know if this is funnier than a resignation - when your attorney general, the person in the executive to oversee the judicial, is going on TV saying you need to gently caress off.

https://twitter.com/itvpeston/status/1544803813068099590

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Matinee posted:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
i think boris' line is now fully above theresa's when this graph is updated (with the secretary of state for wales and the health minister guy)

https://twitter.com/timd_IFG/status/1544701752506720256

not that this graph is the most important thing here but it is funny

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
Has anyone considered simply changing the locks to No 10?

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields
I don’t think there’s even a keyhole

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Matinee posted:

a few. though most of the people resigning have been parliamentary private secretaries of which there are also a bunch.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

quote:

In the wake of Michael Gove’s sacking, Boris Johnson’s allies reportedly described him as a “snake”.

it's Michael Gove you fuckheads, you knew what you were getting yourselves into, everyone has been describing him as a snake for years

Hallucinogenic Toreador
Nov 21, 2000

Whoooooahh I'd be
Nothin' without you
Baaaaaa-by

MaoistBanker posted:

Has anyone considered simply changing the locks to No 10?

Cask of Amontillado or bust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Lid posted:

it's Michael Gove you fuckheads, you knew what you were getting yourselves into, everyone has been describing him as a snake for years

they thought people just meant physically