Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

are we in the good timeline yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Qurnah posted:

are we in the good timeline yet?

Nah we missed that fork about maybe 22 years ago

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Nah we missed that fork about maybe 22 years ago

Perhaps not a coincidence, that is the last time Buddykins brushed his teeth.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

how is this guy still in charge

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

CODChimera posted:

I have an answer to both countries.

The next in line will be worse.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

cant wait until im dead so this nightmare is over

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

CODChimera posted:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

CODChimera posted:

What if I told you… you’re already dead

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

there's a joke in there about non-transitive relations here but you FUKKEN NERDS can work out the details. im an ideas guy

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/bbcpolitics/status/1544711287531249665?s=21&t=GoysiThApq1zRrWS4Yrt7A

https://twitter.com/bbcbreaking/status/1544959549647495170?s=21&t=GoysiThApq1zRrWS4Yrt7A

lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

can we get a before picture?

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
still no clue why conservatives hate boris now, those are some weaksauce rear end scandals

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
It's a good thing the queen's not alive to see all this.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

quote:

"It seems to me they knew exactly who I was at the time," Sanchez said on his podcast. "Either that, or it's one of the biggest coincidences that could have ever of happened." According to Sanchez, the clip is a smoking gun that he was the inspiration for Rick Sanchez on Rick and Morty, and he's never received fair compensation or recognition for it.

On his podcast, Sanchez said he reached out to Roiland, who said he had no idea who Sanchez was and that the whole thing was merely a coincidence.

"When [CNN] fired me, they gave, or allowed, my brand and name to end up on a cartoon character," he said. "Maybe there's a part of me here that should be flattered, but then again it kind of sucks when you wake up one day and everything you ever worked for to create, your brand, your name, is gone."

Rick Sanchez has to podcast his L's ever since CNN figured out he was too dumb to read the news.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Checking into a resort and it's Rick Sanchez working the counter, he notices me looking hard at the lanyard photo for squiggly eyes.

"Maybe there's a part of me here that should be flattered..."

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
thought it was originally "doc and marty"

so unless rick there was in back to the future i don't think he's got a case

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

CODChimera posted:

What is he in charge of again?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lol

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

So I guess the deal he cut is resigning as leader and staying on as PM? They don't really have a way to kick him out without the monarchy, I don't think. Some rule about no confidence votes? Who the gently caress knows, the British are all-time losers, I'm not going to learn a thing about their politics.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/Number10cat/status/1545001864571326467

mornin' :coffee:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

So I guess the deal he cut is resigning as leader and staying on as PM? They don't really have a way to kick him out without the monarchy, I don't think. Some rule about no confidence votes? Who the gently caress knows, the British are all-time losers, I'm not going to learn a thing about their politics.

whatever the case im sure it wont matter

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

https://twitter.com/TotalSeasons/status/1544799120505901056?t=P0zKP5lAD1fW-36fDuH8sw&s=19

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

In addition to just stating poo poo for the world to see constantly?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

They can only do so many no-confidence votes during a set time period and they just did one recently. Boris squeaked through that time. Unless he resigns as PM they're stuck with him.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

There's an extended version and man

https://twitter.com/AZmilitary1/status/1544427047090622466?t=TlBLDK6u2IZ6duJdRAFbag&s=19

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Imagine how good the cocaine was he spent all night doing.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

SirPablo posted:

cum pizza

where

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

you think anything bad will happen today?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

CODChimera posted:

It’s easier for me to accept that he has no power and is just the face of some soulless dnc focus group obsessed executive committee

It’s also explain why nothing ever gets done. Just the most useless of corporate hacks aiming for 51% and planning all hands meetings for their next tweet

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

CODChimera posted:

that only happens on days that end in “y”

oh SHI—

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

wait so

the medal is on the right way?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Red Baron posted:

that only happens on days that end in “y”

oh SHI—

:wth:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

CODChimera posted:

Beside your posts?

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

please come back

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

a.lo posted:

Beside your posts?

obviously yeah

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

19 o'clock posted:

please come back

Play it cool, don't let your line lean. If it's meant to be, it will be.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

seize your destiny, fight, never rest, make them roll your body into a shallow grave because they hate you so, live a life the valkyries will respect

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

https://i.imgur.com/xae8LL2.mp4