Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

Shithouse Dave posted:

I’m a brewer, and yes. And they love to tell you about their vast beer knowledge at festivals. Sometimes they like to educate me about beer I made, but that might be because I’m a woman and lack the international sign of being a brewer: being portly with a big beard.

Your beer is very good though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Phlegmish posted:

I can't believe they finally managed to get rid of this clown. I wonder if this means the UK won't be reverting to imperial measurements after all

Inb4 "he failed because he didn't Brexit hard enough, and the new PM will finally Brexit hard"

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Cocaine Bear posted:

Get that cat some treats and nip asap.

Looks like a Burmese, they are really good at that stuff. My parents used to have one that would jump up four feet, hang on the handle, and bat the latch of the front door until it opened then push the door open.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

sebmojo posted:

Looks like a Burmese, they are really good at that stuff. My parents used to have one that would jump up four feet, hang on the handle, and bat the latch of the front door until it opened then push the door open.

The type of cat is actually “black cat”

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

From Twitter

edit: sound

https://i.imgur.com/FlfimdE.mp4

Trabant has a new favorite as of 00:38 on Jul 8, 2022

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

`Nemesis posted:

the only good beer

I used to agree, but I got that pbr coffee the other day and it had chunks in it so now I don't think I'm ever drinking pbr again

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Phanatic posted:

Oh my god yes. Years ago.

https://www.cicerone.org/

I see you and raise with a water sommelier
http://www.finewaters.com/fine-water-academy/water-sommelier-courses/certified-water-sommelier

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Montague Tigg posted:

I used to agree, but I got that pbr coffee the other day and it had chunks in it so now I don't think I'm ever drinking pbr again

That’s a bummer cause it’s actually better than I thought it would be. Chunks tho? Nah brah.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Nah this actually makes a little bit of sense. Nobody drinks pure H2O and the contents of water can vary pretty widely.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_phouk5zO0t1xzrtw4.mp4

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

All beer has a place in the world, my dudes. From the hoppiest IPA to the purest pilsner to the darkest stout, to the sourest gose. Even the crappy beer that always tastes like it's expired even when fresh.

And let us say: amen

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 03:43 on Jul 8, 2022

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I like sweet wines and sour beers because I am apparently a toddler when it comes to alcohol. I like all whiskey though, but refuse to acknowledge scotch because it's priced like a dickhead.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

sebmojo posted:

Still better because of the sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxc_55ur-J4

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/ampol_moment/status/1545088551817302019

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Dun
Dun
Dun

Another Abe bites the dust

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Hyperlynx posted:

All beer has a place in the world, my dudes. From the hoppiest IPA to the purest pilsner to the darkest stout, to the sourest gose. Even the crappy beer that always tastes like it's expired even when fresh.

And let us say: amen

I drink steel reserve, even my phone knows not to capitalize it

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I was sad to find out that I'm apparently a hipster or something because the only beer style I like is only brewed in one small unpopular city in the boring part of Germany.

Altbier (German: old beer) is a style of beer brewed in the Rhineland, especially around the city of Düsseldorf, Germany. It is a copper coloured beer whose name comes from it being top-fermented, an older method than the bottom fermentation of lagers.

Here is some of their terrible, terrible advertising.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Alt isn't extremely common but even Oettinger brews it. Düsseldorf alone has half a dozen breweries making it.

You are correct however, that area is exceptionally boring.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

This beer füchs

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Antigravitas posted:

Alt isn't extremely common but even Oettinger brews it. Düsseldorf alone has half a dozen breweries making it.

You are correct however, that area is exceptionally boring.

Trust me, you want germans to STAY boring

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Milo and POTUS posted:

Trust me, you want germans to STAY boring

You also want to keep them off amphetamines, encourage boring activities like brewing and forestry and civilian factory work. Let them make weird TV shows all they want, nobody understands them anyway. I mean, did you watch Dark on Netflix? Brilliantly shot, confusing as hell.

Bad Wolf
Apr 7, 2007
Without evil there could be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometime !

OK, this actually makes some degree of sense. You know how The Simpsons live in Springfield because the creator noticed it was one of the most common names for a town in the USA ? Well, before that, Larry Hama, who wrote the GI Joe comic book, noticed that too, so he set Cobra's first secret headquarters in a town called Springfield. The entire town was a front, and was exclusivly populated by Cobra personnel and their families. This pays homage to that. Yes I am a huge nerd.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

And this is how the cat learned how to open the door to their apartment in the middle of the day and wander off, leaving the door wide open.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Cobra Commander is a former used car salesman, so he aboslutly does do that.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

pillsburysoldier posted:

Dun
Dun
Dun

Another Abe bites the dust

Get your humor checked, gently caress.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Kwyndig posted:

You also want to keep them off amphetamines, encourage boring activities like brewing and forestry and civilian factory work. Let them make weird TV shows all they want, nobody understands them anyway. I mean, did you watch Dark on Netflix? Brilliantly shot, confusing as hell.

Dark is a loving gem and an amazing example of how to do a good series actually. One of the best prestige television series out there. It isn’t any more “confusing” than any Johnathan/Christopher Nolan product.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://twitter.com/translatedtees/status/1545205493005635584?s=21&t=_NpeUBdZBpNwQKo3p9eYtg

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

:same:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Kheldarn posted:

Cobra Commander is a former used car salesman, so he aboslutly does do that.

Home of challenge sounding

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

P. accurate if you’ve ever been slammed & sanded by a curl

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Beachcomber posted:

I was sad to find out that I'm apparently a hipster or something because the only beer style I like is only brewed in one small unpopular city in the boring part of Germany.

Altbier (German: old beer) is a style of beer brewed in the Rhineland, especially around the city of Düsseldorf, Germany. It is a copper coloured beer whose name comes from it being top-fermented, an older method than the bottom fermentation of lagers.

Here is some of their terrible, terrible advertising.

There are at least 3 breweries in my town making an alt now or in the past year. It’s a thing in German style craft breweries now.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

"There are sooo many breweries making this beer"

ok how sexy are their mascots though

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Foxy.

beaviss
Dec 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cAllvKXOC0w

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

This is the most concise synopsis of Point Break I've ever seen.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Breetai posted:

This is the most concise synopsis of Point Break I've ever seen.

Via con Dee-ohss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009