Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

There are only two options

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

:synpa:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Scott Adams bring back the Dilbert animated show

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

trum

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Canada's internet is broken or something

https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/1545370546896097282?t=RXUte4SvqXf4W5CKwjBJtQ&s=19

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
just drakn a thing of pewdiepie-flavored g fuel

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Greg Legg posted:

I am still just absolutely enraged by this guy's earlier tweet about how his step son had to die because it was too hard to love him. What an absolute piece of poo poo

i'm still almao (absolutely laughing my rear end off)

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1545390866923134979

lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/YouKnowImChewie/status/1545246745143156736

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

tenderjerk posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR2Hs3Vgtb8

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

tenderjerk posted:

wish you would drank a stop posting fuel

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

There was/is a huge geomagnetic storm going on
could be related to that

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Did Scott really kill his son

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/MollyBeck/status/1545395474437373954

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
all my abes gone

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

They're so incredibly horny to destroy the ability of their own constituents to vote, absentee / mail in voting was a Republican mainstay prior to 2020.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
It's gonna be 100 here tomorrow and Sunday, gently caress that bring on global cooling yellowstone my body is ready

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

an all-time trump photo with an all time Abe

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

lmoa :patriot: vote

gregday
May 23, 2003

ex post facho posted:

all my abes gone

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

ex post facho posted:

It's gonna be 100 here tomorrow and Sunday, gently caress that bring on global cooling yellowstone my body is ready

every day this week, last week, next week

my body is not ready

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

it does feel like i just drank the official energy drink of esports, sure

im all hepped up to yell slurs into my headset rn

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
tayne they don't give a gently caress about their constituents voting. They want to do everything to make the margins as thin as possible to overturn results

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:( happier times :angel:abe:angel:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

On Thursday, the Associated Press revealed new details about past discrimination lawsuits against Kevin Rinke, a former Toyota dealership owner now running for governor of Michigan.

"Court documents state that Rinke also referred to his own genitals as 'golden' while threatening to rape a used car manager if he didn’t 'do a good job,'" reported Brian Slodysko, Sara Burnett, and Thomas Beaumont. "If the manager did a 'great job,' the court documents state, Rinke would have allowed the man to give him oral sex."

"Much of Rinke’s conduct was reported by his personal secretary, who alleged that he would inquire about her underwear, call her at home if she failed to say goodnight and would also phone to ask 'which young stud' she was with while speculating about her sex life," said the report. "Once, when employees were looking at pictures of newborn babies, Rinke commented on how well-endowed one of the baby boys was, the lawsuit states."

This comes after previous reporting by The Detroit News, which revealed past litigation alleges Rinke made a number of sexist comments including that women are too "ignorant and stupid" to work in public, and that he used racial slurs and asked a Black employee who he stole his car from at a party.

Rinke is one of a handful of Republicans running for Michigan governor after several of the leading candidates were disqualified from the ballot for signature irregularities. Another of the remaining candidates, Ryan Kelley, was arrested by the FBI last month for his activities at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, and was arraigned today on multiple charges.

Michigan voters are simply spoiled for choice this election

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Red Baron posted:

every day this week, last week, next week

my body is not ready

The sun fried canada's internet, dropped a bunch of starlink satellites, and is now coming for you to finish the job

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

a.lo posted:

wish you would drank a stop posting fuel

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Here's a picture of the leader of the trucker convoy getting arrested.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I do think that it's very funny that libs functionally do not understand game theory at all

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
donald trump is going to pour abe’s ashes into the pond

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

They're so incredibly horny to destroy the ability of their own constituents to vote, absentee / mail in voting was a Republican mainstay prior to 2020.

It's funny because there's gonna be a bunch of chuds that hear about this and say to themselves "this is great! now the radical dems won't be able to use the drop boxes to steal the election!", then when election day actually comes around they'll be like "ehhhh, going to vote is too much of a chore, I'm gonna stay home" without ever connecting those two things in their mind.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

ex post facho posted:

I'm still rooting for an impact winter

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRFmTjRQ/?k=1

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

Michigan voters are simply spoiled for choice this election

Once again i am mystified by Michigan. What a strange place jammed full of psychos

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

ex post facho posted:

I do think that it's very funny that libs functionally do not understand game theory at all

Eric garland told us it was time for game theory and the internet decided to laugh at him, smdh

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

a.lo posted:

:unsmith:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Basebf555 posted:

It's funny because there's gonna be a bunch of chuds that hear about this and say to themselves "this is great! now the radical dems won't be able to use the drop boxes to steal the election!", then when election day actually comes around they'll be like "ehhhh, going to vote is too much of a chore, I'm gonna stay home" without ever connecting those two things in their mind.

Lower turnouts favor republicans generally.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

a.lo posted:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation