Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

BUSH 2112 posted:

i mean, yeah, but he also knows what he can get people to do if he insinuates that poo poo to them which is kind of scarier so i can't decide

he's a dangerous narcissist and a sociopath. everything about him should be terrifying except for the fact he's so pathetic and stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

ram dass in hell posted:

lol yeah let me just go ahead and experience amerikkka in tyool 2022 sober sounds like a great idea for a clown to do

yeah poo poo sucks my dude. can't help but think sometimes tho i would be "happier" or whatever if i weren't so sensitive to being aware of stuff i have no control over (other than VOTE!) ...

booze + weed for the sensitivity, sa forums for the awareness, both not the greatest things to do all the time rn (speaking for myself tho [ignore this post])

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Thoatse posted:

ok how about some rat propaganda instead

Lookin good imho

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

ram dass in hell posted:

lol yeah let me just go ahead and experience amerikkka in tyool 2022 sober sounds like a great idea for a clown to do

trump thread poster voice: wow I love being sober and experiencing modern times, good thing I never touch The Devil’s Plant

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Babies are being killed, elderly women are being shot in the face and being raped. Elderly women are being raped. Children are being knife stabbed and disfigured. As a candidate, Joe Biden helped led his party's vile campaign against our police officers ,and then he carried the rioters' agenda straight into the White House.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

RealityWarCriminal posted:

cool pic AxGrap but we're gonna need to see some toes

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/SamAdlerBell/status/1545829604316876800

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Plinkey posted:

i know that you're an anemone

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
axgrap will never start doing tedious bad posts because they know we can start saying ‘axcrap’ all the time

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Breast containment technology

Traditionally saran-wrap, or just undergarments

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

basically whatever makes him unhappy is good with me

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Filthy Hans posted:

Tayne has churned butter once or twice

LOL it's the butter

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Wrex Ruckus posted:

drat, what a waste. I've never tried the boomer drugs-- send it to me, I'll destroy them.

One of my former lecturers said that quualudes were insane, that they were basically benzos except you didn't get tired so you'd get into even more trouble

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
AxGrap is short for Axolotl Grandpa, but PFC is short for a man.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Ben Nerevarine posted:

plus a few dozen iq points and AxGrap mentally left high school, sure, I believe that

LOL word

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

AxGrap posted:

I loved harton but I'm glad he left, seemed like this place made him feel worse not better. I am his replacement.

And a darn good one. Just don't go showing off your biceps or talking about grabbing your meat and you will be golden.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

titty_baby_ posted:

One of my former lecturers said that quualudes were insane, that they were basically benzos except you didn't get tired so you'd get into even more trouble

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

the milk machine posted:

some posters in this thread should do some thinking about this imo

I avoid that area as best I can.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

i assume it comes in a trough

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

paxxing an axgrap

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

there's nothing like that modern suburban development pattern where pedestrian access is such a non-consideration that the only way to the store is through the one little driveway that goes over the drainage ditch

I think they started building them like that in the 1990s because even older suburban shitscapes from before that aren't quite that bad

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Plinkey posted:

look at these loving whiskers

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

CaptainBeefart posted:

I avoid that area as best I can.

I don’t think you’ve ever posted “maybe oppressed minority groups should be happy with what they have and stop asking for too much” so I think you’re in the clear!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

"petit choux" is an anagram for "cute pix tho"

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

i met some warriors when i lived abroad they were cool guys

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

so the cops say each pill is worth $1,153.40

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
we have to cancel turtles now, I'm sad to announce

https://twitter.com/sivemorten/status/1545713705631072256

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

lol,

"he's better than a guy whose nickname is 'Slow Hand'"

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
my ps5 controller has to charge so I am watching police story for the first time

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

the milk machine posted:

some posters in this thread should do some thinking about this imo

Yeah I'm still a little salty at that guy but also trying to keep good vibes.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

quote:

Two Flagstaff police officers went undercover to massage parlors, took their pants off, and allowed themselves to be fondled eight different times. Police arrested 13 people though, after two officers went undercover and got completely naked.

“I didn't know where to stop it.”

Officer Dustin Eberhardt remembers the 'confusion' from his first undercover massage.

https://www.abc15.com/news/local-ne...DVDhDiNh31nZQb8

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Buddykins locate the Chudges

https://twitter.com/ShutDown_DC/status/1545421407223521280

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

AxGrap posted:

good vibes are vital. I am refocusing my energies now

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

AxGrap posted:

Wait what?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

the milk machine posted:

good vibes are vital. I am refocusing my energies now

I found that sometimes the only way for me to change my bad opinion is to be called out on it loudly in public, so maybe this was a blessing

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

slaps

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

mdemone posted:

he's a dangerous narcissist and a sociopath. everything about him should be terrifying except for the fact he's so pathetic and stupid

yeah he owns alright. gotta love the guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
this poo poo is breaking my brain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSNsgj1OCLA