Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Also, that is not what a "poison pill" is, ffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

yeah BenG definitely never believed in Musk's twitter purchase, he's far too canny an operator to fall for that

also here's some posts from earlier in the thread I just happened to feel like quoting:

I'm sure it's been said when these were new but both of those are awful caricatures. Ben has come to rely too much on his labels.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

How long until Garrison is drawing sexy daddy Musk the way he draws sexy daddy Trump?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Neito posted:

How long until Garrison is drawing sexy daddy Musk kissing sexy daddy Trump?

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Clay Bennett

Lisa Benson

John Deering

Al Goodwyn

Walt Handelsman

Clay Jones

Kevin Necessary

Drew Sheneman

Tom Stiglich

Tony Branco

quote:

Proof is in the Pudding: The results are in and Biden and the Democrat policy disasters aren’t smelling too good these days.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Man, that guy in the lower window? His hair is perfect

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021
Why does Tom keep drawing Biden with an extra large nose?

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Oh the results are in are they? I'm glad you held back on your judgements until the results were in

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

yeah BenG definitely never believed in Musk's twitter purchase, he's far too canny an operator to fall for that

also here's some posts from earlier in the thread I just happened to feel like quoting:

There's also this one before the time when Elon became anti-woke and was promoted to Stable Genius tier:

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

What a spectacular self own. I'm shocked this isn't an edit.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

:kstare:Sinfest Sunday!:kstare:

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
trans robot prostitutes are biden's fault now

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

trans robot prostitutes are biden's fault now

Lies, Bidens never done anything cool

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Plan B sounds so liberating!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

:rolldice:"You're beholding a strange land through a rift in time and space, the very laws of physics don't behave as you know and there's tentacles everywhere"
:smuggo: "but that dude wants to be refered as a lady"
:rolldice: "goddamit Tetsou get out of my house"

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

goodness, it's like some kind of festival of things that are said to be sins. why would anyone ever want to do that

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
My decade plus of constant dehumanizing of the people I don't like has made them upset, therefore giving me the moral high ground :smug:.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

gently caress you.

gently caress you.

gently caress you.

gently caress you.

... yes, and? You stated that this is a completely different dimension with completely different laws of physics, of course they would probably have different standards and norms. Also gently caress you.

So does the Cardinel of Sex know his car is a transformer? Does he know it's running the Fembot prostitute rings?

Why does the transformer need gasoline? I can't imagine how an internal motor would be driving the wheels. I guess it could be an internal gas-powered generator, but then you would think he would be able to just charge up externally with the charge ports that are RIGHT THERE. Even the 80's Transformers knew better than to have the robots use gasoline directly, and turned it into Energon first.

Also, I don't know why, but having them use wrist ports to charge just feels off. Even disregarding the obvious sex locations for the chargers (and a decade or so ago, he probably would have drawn them charging that way), why not just use the belly button? What happens if a Fembot has her arm damaged?

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

Nenonen posted:

There's also this one before the time when Elon became anti-woke and was promoted to Stable Genius tier:

Well Trump just shat on Musk at the Alaska rally (accurately, too), so we may expect as return to form, unless the Musk-sniffers keep paying him too much for pro-daddy meme comics.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Alhazred posted:

"Musk is genius for paying twitter one billion dollar without buying it" is pretty much exactly the take I expected from Garrison.

Well it’s only a billion of Twitter also agrees to call of the deal. As of right now they have said they aren’t and plan on taking Elon to a Delaware chancery court to make him complete the deal at the price he signed the deal at for $44 billion :laffo: His reason for ending the deal is because they actually sent him the data he wanted and he basically shrugged and said “who can say if this is true” which doesn’t violate any of the material clauses of the deal he’s already signed

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Randalor posted:

... yes, and? You stated that this is a completely different dimension with completely different laws of physics, of course they would probably have different standards and norms. Also gently caress you.

Also, some defy gravity, some does not.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Ishida putting on a wingsuit labelled 'bigotry' and hurtling himself into the abyss to look for the bottom. So, another week.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Observer:

"Exit Boris, in a dustbin – Them’s the breaks, prime minister…"

Sunday Telegraph

Matt:

Sunday Times:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Oh man, i feel pettyfest is gonna have a field day with this sinfest

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Gosh, it’s just so weird. Here we have a comic about sexual depravity in our morally fallen sin-cursed world, where moralizing about women takes center stage… and yet… there’s been nary a peep about Roe v Wade.

How strange. How curious.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

oobey posted:

Gosh, it’s just so weird. Here we have a comic about sexual depravity in our morally fallen sin-cursed world, where moralizing about women takes center stage… and yet… there’s been nary a peep about Roe v Wade.

How strange. How curious.

He got a GAS PRICE HIGH in there, hes a true right winger comic maker now.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Complete with that insipid "I did that" Biden sticker.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Angepain posted:

goodness, it's like some kind of festival of things that are said to be sins. why would anyone ever want to do that

Pride isn't even a sin! It's just a weird quirk of the English language that the word refers to two different concepts. The pride being celebrated in June is the opposite of shame. The pride that's actually a sin is the opposite of humility, and would more accurately be called hubris.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Hihohe posted:

Which is funny since gas prices have been falling for like two weeks straight now. He doesn’t seem to have much of a buffer, as he’s reacted to Uvalde (just to mock trans people) fairly quickly. So he looked at falling prices and decided TODAY was the day to criticize Biden for it.

The national average is around $4.70/gal, and in the comic the gas Optimus Pimp consumes is around $5.10/gal.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Hihohe posted:

At this point I'm just waiting for a void fetus to make an appearance, and Ishida's journey will be complete.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
Pettyfest

Apparently, this is a weird running gag, starting with this old Sinfest:

The hot and spicy chick would show up in later comics:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Ishida is definitely going to wrap himself around to "childbirth is an affirmation of womanhood, it is every woman's duty to have as many children as possible to fight back against the trans menace".

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Still nothing to say about Roe being overturned, huh

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

That hot n spicy chick meme is the best thing I've seen all day

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Shinji2015 posted:

Still nothing to say about Roe being overturned, huh

I'm honestly surprised that he hasn't even made a "life won" comic.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Fister Roboto posted:

Pride isn't even a sin! It's just a weird quirk of the English language that the word refers to two different concepts. The pride being celebrated in June is the opposite of shame. The pride that's actually a sin is the opposite of humility, and would more accurately be called hubris.
You'd have to provide an example of a language where the two are distinct without overlap.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Alhazred posted:

I'm honestly surprised that he hasn't even made a "life won" comic.
If I had to hazard a guess, in his mind he is still a True Feminist and knows revealing his position would upset his fanbase. I’m sure in the warped folds of his brain being pro-life is super feminist, but the silly women (whom are very important and thus I have to tell them my opinions every day) just aren’t ready for that truth bomb.

In reality, his readership are likely more hate reads than sincere fans, his “community” has dried up to at most 2-3 chud weirdos, and even the terfs have largely abandoned him as the anti-vaxx and Roe silence are too overt to serve as a fascist pipeline. I imagine exposing his anti-abortion rear end would change little.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

So is Sinfest even trying to build up to anything? Like I'm pretty sure these past few months has been nothing but Ishida going off about how much he hates trans people. Like weren't there actual characters with names here? What happened to them?

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
i guess actual plots take effort and attention to pacing and the need to come up with a satisfying ending to anything. much easier to have a bunch of haphazard stuff happening based on whatever Ishida sees on his twitter feed, while characters who used to have personalities wander around gawping at it all going "wow get a load of this woke poo poo! how poo poo it is"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Herbert:

Downes:

Knight:

The website cut off the bottom where the talking critter thing says something like "Game Set Match BoJo".

Broelman:

Le Lievre:

Leak, Son of Leak: