Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

polnareff pwns, what the hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

He’s the worst crusader and very annoying. And he gets like double the air time of jotaro and no one else gets any

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

He’s the worst crusader and very annoying. And he gets like double the air time of jotaro and no one else gets any

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kakyoin ftw

Easily the best theme of any character too imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2L4r0Aelvg

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

I read that he did this because he wanted some uncertainty as to whether the "main" character might die but he didn't think he could kill off Jotaro whereas Polnareff was fair game, which makes some sense

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Fungah! posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I read that he did this because he wanted some uncertainty as to whether the "main" character might die but he didn't think he could kill off Jotaro whereas Polnareff was fair game, which makes some sense

One of the many benefits of the part structure is that he is pretty kill happy in the final chapters of a part. A real sense of danger to everyone at the end of a part. Not always of course but a bunch of parts are a slaughtering ground in the their final chapters.

I do agree Bruno overwhelms Giorno but that has happened in every part since 3 and Bruno is really cool and great. I think 7 is the greatest and a big part of that is because he finally perfects the co-main character dynamic. Easily the best character writing he's done too.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Polnareff isn't terrible he is just a goofy side character but gets grating with what an absurd amount of screen time he has. He absolutely should have died too.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Fungah! posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Polnareff isn't terrible he is just a goofy side character but gets grating with what an absurd amount of screen time he has. He absolutely should have died too.
I can agree with this, he definitely wasn't worth Iggy and Avdol dying for

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

this but the caption reads "if hol horse replaced polnareff"

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Plebian Parasite posted:

He should have stuck to this plan

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

EmmyOk posted:

gently caress you

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

*whispering to myself* blond kakyoin isn't real he can't hurt you

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

That Little Demon posted:

gently caress you

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

gently caress you

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

gently caress you

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lol.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

EmmyOk posted:

At least we are getting Hol Horse and Josuke

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/fugofighters/status/1427678403767898113?s=21&t=OUFwDcUbUi-GOq6TeiCkig

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

That has been out for a while, there's been 6 chapters translated already

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I found the Kirby anime on youtube for my obsessed 5 year old. He doesn't care that it's in japanese. I'd buy it on DVD but it's never been released as a complete set. I've never seen it before, it's fun.

Kirby games, kirby tv, kirby plushy, mods change my name to hoshi no kaabii, thanks

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

bees x1000 posted:

I found the Kirby anime on youtube for my obsessed 5 year old. He doesn't care that it's in japanese. I'd buy it on DVD but it's never been released as a complete set. I've never seen it before, it's fun.

Kirby games, kirby tv, kirby plushy, mods change my name to hoshi no kaabii, thanks

kirbys x1000

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

bees x1000 posted:

Mods cannot do name changes. Topic locked

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

bees x1000 posted:

its good

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The chilly episode hosed me up when i watched it, they straight up killed the Lil Snowman

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

bees x1000 posted:

ohhhhh never knew this existed, my daughter would love it.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

first chap of Chainsaw Man part 2 dropped and it kicks an insane amount of rear end

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

symbolic posted:

first chap of Chainsaw Man part 2 dropped and it kicks an insane amount of rear end

Oh hell yeah

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

It's like it never went on hiatus

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

rewatched the king of the hill episode where they steal Dale's mower and then they think hes a sniper. had me lmaoing very hard

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

holy poo poo it does. welcome back, chainsaw man!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

symbolic posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Absolute heater chapter

Can't wait for an evil woman to ruin Denji's life again

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I'm going to watch draogn ball.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I'm going to watch Peter and the Farm and catch all sorts of feelings.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I really want to blast through Golden Kamuy but volumes 4 and 6 were out of stock and still not backfilled yet, don't want to start and then immediately have to stop again for weeks and forget what's going on

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

just got back from seeing Roger Waters. good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Finally watched Fight Club and that movie kicks rear end. I'm glad I didn't watch it as a teenager because I likely would have taken the entire wrong message from it lol