Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

They just can't help themselves, can they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

I'm sure it's something terrible.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
The Internet Makes You Snazi

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Eason the Fifth posted:

The Internet Makes You Snazi

Cf. SPAM, C-.

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010
https://twitter.com/Mootality/status/1545689986116341760?t=WZzWdFvqQoq80X1ZAvtDsw&s=19

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Exhibit A:

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1545962333394145281?s=20&t=agoBvpL_YNtldB1dnhatzA

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012

Wait, so maybe Putin is serious about denazifying Ukraine, just by destroying his allies in the country and leaving as much of Wagner as possible in the ground?

IPCRESS fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Jul 10, 2022

Chopstix
Nov 20, 2002

Maybe his plan was to send all of HIS Nazi-ideological troops in such bad logistics and conditions that their survival rate is low and therefore “de-nazifying” Russia

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

if the SA took over SA

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

if the SA took over SA

Our grenade looks much nicer. :discourse:

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

This translation was done by machine, but I love it all the same:

"A clear illustration of how insignificant the contribution of the Bolsheviks themselves to the success of the Revolution was compared to the contribution of the tsarist government."

Saukkis
May 16, 2003

Unless I'm on the inside curve pointing straight at oncoming traffic the high beams stay on and I laugh at your puny protest flashes.
I am Most Important Man. Most Important Man in the World.

Deteriorata posted:

It can be done, but it's not easy and not practical at this time. They should make use of their Soviet hardware for as long as possible, and start transitioning only when it it no longer tenable.

I think this would be the wrong approach unless we are confident their soviet planes will last until the end of the war.

Ukraine needs to start switching to western equipment and at the same time conserve their soviet equipment to manage an orderly transition, Otherwise they'll end up in a situation where they don't have enough useful soviet planes remaining and their western airforces aren't operational yet.

Admittedly it could be more convenient to receive more Mig-29s, but for some reason they seem to be too hard to acquire. Guess everyone who has them is too close to Russia to dare to give up them until replacements are fully operational.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Saukkis posted:

I think this would be the wrong approach unless we are confident their soviet planes will last until the end of the war.

Ukraine needs to start switching to western equipment and at the same time conserve their soviet equipment to manage an orderly transition, Otherwise they'll end up in a situation where they don't have enough useful soviet planes remaining and their western airforces aren't operational yet.

Admittedly it could be more convenient to receive more Mig-29s, but for some reason they seem to be too hard to acquire. Guess everyone who has them is too close to Russia to dare to give up them until replacements are fully operational.

If Poland is too nervous about being unable to spare its personnel for the duration of training, Ukraine probably holds the same opinion.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

A.o.D. posted:

This translation was done by machine, but I love it all the same:

"A clear illustration of how insignificant the contribution of the Bolsheviks themselves to the success of the Revolution was compared to the contribution of the tsarist government."

First comment on that post is a guy calling Putin a CIA plant lmao

E: another is calling him a russophobic Jew holy poo poo this is comedy gold

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Jul 10, 2022

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

aphid_licker posted:

Although the Russian military can be completely stupid, as seen in the past few months, man we have even more stupid folks in the western world.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Jimmy Smuts posted:

Although the Russian military can be completely stupid, as seen in the past few months, man we have even more stupid folks in the western world.

No these are Russian psycho fascists turning on Putin

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

aphid_licker posted:

Thats pretty normal for russian superpatriots - first you drink together, then you cry, then you look for a secret jew. Watch out when one starts dropping "real" last names.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

More like Vladimir Putinstein, huh?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That’s a big loving kaboom.

https://twitter.com/intelcrab/status/1545963914252505102?s=21&t=7vOls0brpFqbOhExnzdTIg

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Every one of those depot strikes makes my heart happy. That's thousands of rounds and shells they don't get to shoot.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

I'm imagining Micheal Bay wishes there were close-up recordings. poo poo, I would love to see close-up footage of those cook-offs

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bird food bathtub posted:

Every one of those depot strikes makes my heart happy. That's thousands of rounds and shells they don't get to shoot.

If it makes you even happier posting those under Russian troll accounts drives them absolutely nuts. So more to be happy about. :)

Honestly I kind of wanna create a burner account on Telegram and using a VPN the bounce it around two different countries to troll that Wagner telegram channel. That and spam the dm’s with dead russian posts. Although the second idea is more talking out my rear end and kind of distasteful, but then again the attempted rape of Ukraine is exceptionally more distasteful.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Everyone is missing a trick by not setting those ammo dump explosions to Tchaikovsky. Gotta level up the cultural trolling game

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A.o.D. posted:

Everyone is missing a trick by not setting those ammo dump explosions to Tchaikovsky. Gotta level up the cultural trolling game

:hmmyes:

Well that or Benny Hill.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Marshal Prolapse posted:

:hmmyes:

Well that or Benny Hill.

Just run two separate accounts: @russianexplosiontsiakovsky and @russianexpkosionbennyhill

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A.o.D. posted:

Just run two separate accounts: @russianexplosiontsiakovsky and @russianexpkosionbennyhill

Extremely tempting. I do really need to stop using my personal account for it.

Edit: in further surprise motherfucker news

More fireworks!

https://twitter.com/osint88/status/1546589222437535744?s=21&t=baODOA5C9WZGkV6XRdbqQA

Marshal Prolapse fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Jul 11, 2022

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1546564286771773441
https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1546565160462159872

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I did not invade Ukraine I did not! Oh HIMARS.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

:perfect:

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

:thurman:

I was trying to think of a way to do that and just couldn’t figure it out, excellent work.

Also talk about desperate.

https://twitter.com/jasonmbrodsky/status/1546592319574614016?s=21&t=I4YwFWTNb9jG8OAF2GXpuQ

When your army and supplies are so hosed you need help from Iran.

Marshal Prolapse fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Jul 11, 2022

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

The Room is quite appropriate lol

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I keep thinking these videos are reposts, but no, Ukraine really is just systematically destroying every Russian ammo and fuel depot in the country.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

psydude posted:

I keep thinking these videos are reposts, but no, Ukraine really is just systematically destroying every Russian ammo and fuel depot in the country.

It’s beautiful, isn’t it?

Imagine what happens when they have more than four. :gritin:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Christopher Eccleston NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

Ammo dump explosion videos are even better than nuclear explosion videos.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Jimmy Smuts posted:

well how many of those do you see on tik tok

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Between the loss of their most modern stuff, the loss of officers, and the expenditure of their Soviet ammo stash it's kinda starting to look like they're basically straight up demilitarizing themselves

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Jimmy Smuts posted:

But what about nuclear ammo dump explosions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

aphid_licker posted:

Between the loss of their most modern stuff, the loss of officers, and the expenditure of their Soviet ammo stash it's kinda starting to look like they're basically straight up demilitarizing themselves

if you listen to the vatnik's take on race theory they denazifying after all