Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Wormskull posted:

*gets caught on camera rubbing my rear end crack and under my chin and smelling my hand while in training chortles drunkenly*

Lmao at this whole page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

- Following a Prideful Gabagool into the Tension Zone and hearing dat music change :ohyeah:

- Getting an air Frenulum just before you hit Ground Twelve

- Standing over a crowd of Slovenly Praksises and grinning before tossing your last Greedy Football amongst them and watching the crowd go muthafuckin wild :catdrugs:

- Saving up your Taint-Forged Blades to trade to the Grossest Parappa........ :drat:

- Perfectly hopping across the Frightingale Floor in time with the enraged noises of the Floor Clown :honk:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao again

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Could someone goldmine this. I meant to before I lost IK and forgot https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3999289&perpage=40&noseen=1

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

consider it done op

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

The Absolute State of SGDQ: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4005528

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

reading goldmined threads and synthy promises to kill me at least once unprompted even if I never posted in the thread

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

reading goldmined threads and synthy promises to kill me at least once unprompted even if I never posted in the thread

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

Lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

extremebuff posted:

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

extremebuff posted:

thats how you know its a good thread

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

extremebuff posted:

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

Rent free.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

"If you are looking for emptyquotes, I don't have any. What I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long posting career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you don't say the thread should be goldmined, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

Lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Synthy threatening to kill Bob is the equivalent of stepping on a glass at a wedding

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

light mode user

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

elf help book posted:

light mode user

got his rear end

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

extremebuff posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

elf help book posted:

light mode user

and this is why he fails, now flay that nutsack

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

extremebuff posted:

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

extremebuff posted:

That Little Demon posted:

and this is why he fails, now flay that nutsack

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

lmfao again

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That Little Demon posted:

now flay that nutsack

read in the who's that Pokemon voice

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

well maybe if you didn't pop your head up from the ground like Mr. Resetti screaming GOLDMINE after 3 funny posts in a thread I wouldn't have to consistently and smoothly knock you out live on stream

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
tell him theres a ghost in the thread to instantly stop him dead in his tracks as he nervously checks every post

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

ArfJason posted:

tell him theres a ghost in the thread to instantly stop him dead in his tracks as he nervously checks every post

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

absolutely anything posted:

ah poo poo i cleared out a bunch old imgur uploads because i didnt think there was anything important in there. dont think i have the pic anymore either, if i do its on a computer i dont have access to right now

e: gamecube measuring pics are gone too. drat i thought i hadnt used that account for anything i hosed up lol. i still have those on my phone at least idk if mods can edit threads in the goldmine

ladies and gentlemen, we got him

pm'd pragmatica about possibly putting him and the gamecube pics back in their rightful place

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

pm'd pragmatica about possibly putting him and the gamecube pics back in their rightful place

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

you could have just loaded up doom and taken a new screenshot of a green lizard. the games full of them

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

You want a lizard in doom? I can get you a lizard in doom, believe me. There are ways dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. Hell, I could get you a lizard in doom by 3 o'clock this afternoon--with an animated tongue. These loving amateurs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The big iguana you smuggle in the opening of Cyberpunk but it's the Doom green lizard