Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

They're going to go even harder into conspiracy theories for why they lost than they did in '16, and then once again be mystified as to where the GOP got that behavior from if they ever manage to win again (they won't, as they'll have been destroyed this November)

the administration is already telling people that their forthcoming november loss is because the leftists make too many unreasonable demands and won't vote for them. when they do lose they're going to quadruple down on that and every khive freak will produce a 200 tweet thread doxxing everyone who ever replied to a felix biderman tweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

only 26% of democrats want biden to be renominated according to NYT poll lmao. 94% of democrats under 30. some incredible numbers

i do kind of want to meet the 13% of voters who think the nation is “on the right track”. im one of them because the total destruction of amerikkka is good but i imagine thats not what people mean

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

THS2 posted:

26% of democrats want biden to be renominated according to NYT poll lmao. 94% of democrats under 30. some incredible numbers

i do kind of want to meet the 13% of voters who think the nation is “on the right track”. im one of them because the total destruction of amerikkka is good but i imagine thats not what people mean

did they ask the 94% the followup question of "do you plan to vote for biden in 2024"?

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

either outcome of the democrats enforcing enough discipline to keep grandpa in the drivers seat, or a primary to get joe out.. both would be very funny, to me. in either case the democrats lose in 2024. but a primary would provide the most content and we love content here in cspam

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

the administration is already telling people that their forthcoming november loss is because the leftists make too many unreasonable demands and won't vote for them. when they do lose they're going to quadruple down on that and every khive freak will produce a 200 tweet thread doxxing everyone who ever replied to a felix biderman tweet

I like that Biden's team is so committed to hating leftists and doing nothing they appear to be trying to categorize more and more basic Dem constituencies as radical leftists so they can berate and ignore them

abortion rights activists are now leftists, im assuming the entirety of lgbtq will be next, and hey maybe by 2024 they'll just lump all minority groups in as radical leftists bc after all the only constituency that matters is white millionaires in coastal liberal enclaves. meanwhile libs will keep pretending they're not fascists

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
i know the universe is loving with me because the funniest possible outcome, pete butt primaries biden and wins, supreme court outlaws gay marriage, is also the most personally devastating to me and my gay marriage

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

the only thing funnier than hillary losing twice to trump would be her somehow winning the second time

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

Zokari posted:

the only thing funnier than hillary losing twice to trump would be her somehow winning the second time

What If...They Made a Fight Song that Worked ?!?

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Ville Valo posted:

i know the universe is loving with me because the funniest possible outcome, pete butt primaries biden and wins, supreme court outlaws gay marriage, is also the most personally devastating to me and my gay marriage

Pete taking office as the 2nd bachelor president would be pretty funny but I don't know if it beats hilldawg losing after screaming "run that poo poo back" for a full year.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

THS2 posted:

only 26% of democrats want biden to be renominated according to NYT poll lmao. 94% of democrats under 30. some incredible numbers

you mean 94% do NOT want him to be renominated

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Relentlessboredomm posted:

I like that Biden's team is so committed to hating leftists and doing nothing they appear to be trying to categorize more and more basic Dem constituencies as radical leftists so they can berate and ignore them

abortion rights activists are now leftists, im assuming the entirety of lgbtq will be next, and hey maybe by 2024 they'll just lump all minority groups in as radical leftists bc after all the only constituency that matters is white millionaires in coastal liberal enclaves. meanwhile libs will keep pretending they're not fascists

yeah absolutely they've already reached a point where even the most insane democrat-identity psychopaths are sort of realizing there just aren't enough leftists to pin all of their problems on so they've been blaming trans people harder and harder for a few months now. that'll probably expand into all non lgb queer people before november and after the election it's going to be a fuckin free for all lol

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Kamala laughing awkwardly as she hurls a molotov into an LGBT community center.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Ralph Nader is 10 years older than Biden and is mentally and verbally sharp enough to host a weekly live, hour-long radio show.

Remember the conspiracy theories that Biden was lying about his age? Something about his stories not matching up to the right decade?

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man
Can't wait for the Hillary 2024 announcement after dems get annihilated in November.

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob
I think they'll still let Joe run in 24 with a very slight chance of making him step down for 'health reasons'

But who knows, I'm not an Arch Lich DNC ghoul

Hilldawg would be kind of win-win, she either gets humiliated a third time or she wins and gets to means-test the deck chairs on the Titanic and go down even more hated than she already is

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

the only way the Dems can win in 2024 is if Biden is [REDACTED], and that'll never happen

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

Dr. Video Games 0135 posted:

I think they'll still let Joe run in 24 with a very slight chance of making him step down for 'health reasons'

Hilldawg would be kind of win-win, she either gets humiliated a third time or she wins and gets to means-test the deck chairs on the Titanic and go down even more hated than she already is

I think if they get trounced in the midterms the fucker worms will immediately turn on Biden. Sure they'll blame the left as usual but they're already testing the waters for tarring and feathering biden.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

evilpicard posted:

Ralph Nader is 10 years older than Biden and is mentally and verbally sharp enough to host a weekly live, hour-long radio show.

Remember the conspiracy theories that Biden was lying about his age? Something about his stories not matching up to the right decade?

people age diffenently

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

I genuinely cannot tell the difference in Kamala pre and post covid. she's always been like this

i don't remember her seemingly forgetting what she was going to say and getting stuck in loops of the same words like she has been lately but yeah you could be right

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
^^^^^she was always a weird lib robot who just got stuck in loops where she wouldn't say anything at all while also avoiding demonstrating any personality of any kind besides nervous laughter. I do remember her stumbling like that pre-2020 but it wasn't quite as bad, altho that might literally be the fact that she's on a bigger platform now

Retromancer posted:

Kamala laughing awkwardly as she hurls a molotov into an LGBT community center.

think about how limp the response to taking abortion rights away has been and now imagine once gay marriage is overturned. lollll

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

actionjackson posted:

you mean 94% do NOT want him to be renominated

yeah oops. that would be funny tho if biden suddenly had massive support from the youth

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

is it time to vote yet?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

^^^^^she was always a weird lib robot who just got stuck in loops where she wouldn't say anything at all while also avoiding demonstrating any personality of any kind besides nervous laughter. I do remember her stumbling like that pre-2020 but it wasn't quite as bad, altho that might literally be the fact that she's on a bigger platform now

She was definitely more coherent in the primary, coherent enough to say she was in favor of getting rid of insurance companies and then having to walk it back a day later.

Nowadays she probably couldn't even express that thought in a way where the audience would comprehend it.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

jarofpiss posted:

is it time to vote yet?

no, it's time to scold people and demand that they vote in 4 months but not do anything now

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

no, it's time to scold people and demand that they vote in 4 months but not do anything now

i think ill do the scolding but not vote in 4 months

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Parity warning posted:

i don't remember her seemingly forgetting what she was going to say and getting stuck in loops of the same words like she has been lately but yeah you could be right

I remember marco rubio bluescreening mid debate and just repeating the same 30 second sound bite every time he was called upon, and everyone laughing at someone that incapable of speaking under pressure trying to be president

and the dems decided THAT was truly the vibe they needed in the white house

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Javid posted:

I remember marco rubio bluescreening mid debate and just repeating the same 30 second sound bite every time he was called upon, and everyone laughing at someone that incapable of speaking under pressure trying to be president

gently caress, this was so good

i miss the 2016 gop primary

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Javid posted:

and the dems decided THAT was truly the vibe they needed in the white house

my favorite bit is trump forever ending the bush political dynasty by way of humiliating jeb bush

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob

bedpan posted:

my favorite bit is trump forever ending the bush political dynasty by way of humiliating jeb bush

lmao libs wrung their hands for years about those freaks and all it took was someone willing to bully and clown them on TV

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

bedpan posted:

That plus Jeb's mommy saying on national TV, in front of him (IIRC), that there've been enough Bushes

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

THS2 posted:

democracy is when you consistently ignore your domestic popular opinion anyway to gaslight them on more important things like xinjiang

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

lmao libs wrung their hands for years about those freaks and all it took was someone willing to bully and clown them on TV

yeah before trump was in the running everyone assumed we were getting Clinton vs Bush II: Jeblectric Boogaloo

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

bedpan posted:

Chris Christie correctly believing that being a fat belligerent rear end in a top hat was key to winning but being beaten at it by Trump

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

VOTE

also young people never vote so who cares what they think

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Zokari posted:

VOTE

also young people never vote so who cares what they think

so young people are tyrants!!1!!1

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

kalensc posted:

And so they quadruple-down on meaningless double-speak and hollow platitudes and goddamn who the gently caress would ever watch Biden or Harris and think "there is someone with the fire and tenacity needed to fight back"

They view being a politician as a skilled profession and think that people like Biden and Harris are constantly busy doing the complex work of statecraft and that the platitudes they say are spoken with "the tone of voice of a serious professional who isn't just trying to manipulate people with unrealistic promises." Their lack of specifics is actually a sign of their maturity.

They want two things from a politician. The perception that they're skilled at the art of statecraft and policy-making (which is simply conveyed by media support and having been in politics for a long time) and a vague expression of "good values."

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

They literally believe that doing nothing, but in an extremely complex way, is the epitome of strategy.

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Parity warning posted:

now that I think about it, I believe that's how she accidentally supported banning private insurance in that debate

e: lmao no but it was equally stoner

cnn posted:

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and Harris were the only two candidates who put their hands up, but Harris said Friday she does not support getting rid of all private insurance.
The California Democrat said she misunderstood the question and believed it was about whether she, personally, would give up her private plan in favor of Medicare.

“So, the question was would you be willing to give up your private insurance,” Harris said on “CBS This Morning.” When a host pointed out that is not how it was asked, Harris said, “That is certainly what I heard.”

I might even believe her

the white hand has issued a correction as of 04:06 on Jul 12, 2022

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

the bitcoin of weed posted:

the democrats are a fascist party already. anyone still deeply devoted to it much prefers that future over a leftist one

I believe the term you’re looking for is social fascism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

republicans overturning roe v wade really outmaneuvered dems by not letting them abort this non-viable presidency