Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

I can't stop laughing all I wanted was some smoked almonds or a rice stick but I got so much more that I bargained for.

Well gang, looks like we have a mystery on our hands!

do not lie to yourself. you remember that night at the gay bar. you still have the matching party hat and noisemaker stashed away in the attic somewhere. if you dug it out you might even remember the smell of his chest hair...........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Revins posted:

do not lie to yourself. you remember that night at the gay bar. you still have the matching party hat and noisemaker stashed away in the attic somewhere. if you dug it out you might even remember the smell of his chest hair...........

It looks like 1980s Spencer gifts so I'm going to go with he smells like Drakkar Noir and cotton candy

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

When Mrs Beers gets home I am 100% going to take these matches and pretend to light candles or some poo poo and act all surprised "omg honey, look at this how wacky" and see what she says

I still don't understand why they were stashed in the area we only keep food...? And thats not the only question I have

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

When Mrs Beers gets home I am 100% going to take these matches and pretend to light candles or some poo poo and act all surprised "omg honey, look at this how wacky" and see what she says

I still don't understand why they were stashed in the area we only keep food...? And thats not the only question I have

maybe she WANTED you to find them...

then she whips out the gift certificate for the 80s Male Erotica Photoshoot and waggles her eyebrows

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

maybe she WANTED you to find them...

then she whips out the gift certificate for the 80s Male Erotica Photoshoot and waggles her eyebrows

Fine but I ain't shavin nuthin

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

words to live by

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

in the 80s you were probably lucky if you didn't have a colony of small seabirds living in your giant bush so you're more than likely fine

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

All you need is some vaseline for the lens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNszCMzK0zk&t=40s

I promise I have more than simpsons quotes to add to these discussions

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

It looks like 1980s Spencer gifts so I'm going to go with he smells like Drakkar Noir and cotton candy

aka the smell of A MAN

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

OK so get this. The matches are my MOTHER IN LAW's.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

This went from wow to woweeeeeee!

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i just noticed that dudes chest boner wtf

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

🤣😂🤣😂

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Accomplishment today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZnKVx9d5WM

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I think I posted a few times in this thread, thousands of pages ago. I'm incredibly bad at posting but real good at lurking.

I can't stand to read the news or social media much at all these days, so I'm unironically really glad that SA is still here to let me read people's dumb opinions on just about any subject while totally avoiding current world events.

You guys seem cool in this thread.

I think the :ohdear: smilie is good and I kinda wish it was included with the emojis on my phone. It seems to sum up a lot of my feelings on a daily basis.

Hi Dorkus!!! Welcome to the 5kpt

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Revins posted:

okay I was looking for an emote and what the gently caress is this :geoduck:

To actually answer: one of these weird things.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Fine but I ain't shavin my nuts

whoa whoa whoa who said anything about nuts ilbsm

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Computer viking posted:

To actually answer: one of these weird things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHn9Q4rDg2Y

they squartin

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

excellent work sir :cheersbird:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

My goon, the news is pretty depressing but check this out: lurking rules but if you want to just shitpost with wild abandon, this is the thread for you! We have dogs, cats, ducks, sheep's, cheese its, unshaven faces, unshaven scrotum, MODS related fan fiction, liquor talk, broke brains talk, pies, Kreemo, TIP's wacky relationship updates and that is just some of it!!!

wacky relationship update: I have a date this friday with a high libido lady :wiggle:

god I hope there's a spark, I loving hate first dates, I've been on hundreds of them over the course of my life, somebody just marry me already

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I met her on okkreemo

also I've been randomly checking in on kreemo for days and still nothing :(

kreemo come back

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

hey ruby did you see the new thor yet?

the catalytic converter arrived today so I went with my mom to get it installed and they said it would take an hour

so I was like "let's go see thor" and my mom was like "but it's only gonna take an hour"

fast forward three and a half hours and we've seen thor and we're sitting in the mechanic's hot office waiting for him to finish the installation

he had AC but it only got the room down to 86f :mildpanic:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

then we left and went to the margarita factory, where we have never once ordered a margarita

instead we had 25 ounce frosty mugs of beer

and chimichangas

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

wacky relationship update: I have a date this friday with a high libido lady :wiggle:

god I hope there's a spark, I loving hate first dates, I've been on hundreds of them over the course of my life, somebody just marry me already

You got this buddy, wear your tear away pants :giggity:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Dayum! Looking good!

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

TIP posted:

hey ruby did you see the new thor yet?

the catalytic converter arrived today so I went with my mom to get it installed and they said it would take an hour

so I was like "let's go see thor" and my mom was like "but it's only gonna take an hour"

fast forward three and a half hours and we've seen thor and we're sitting in the mechanic's hot office waiting for him to finish the installation

he had AC but it only got the room down to 86f :mildpanic:

no not yet, i have to do too much bullshit for other people this week so maybe on thursday i'll go see it. was it good?

the heat is driving me loving insane

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

new thor was not great

cost of fixing the car was not too bad though! $400 altogether including the cost of the O2 sensor and the catalytic converter (everything online says $1000-$3000, so it feels good to only pay $400)

car seems to be running better than it was before the catalytic converter got stolen, so that's good too

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

aw man :(

still, a hemsworth filled afternoon is not something i will ever refuse

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

slick as hell

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ruby Gloom posted:

aw man :(

still, a hemsworth filled afternoon is not something i will ever refuse

there's one part that will make you very happy

I think it's an MCU first

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

TIP posted:

kreemo come back

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

TIP posted:

there's one part that will make you very happy

I think it's an MCU first

i'm gonna pour an ice blast in my pants

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I gotta go get a proper haircut

I think it will be the second professional haircut I've had in the last 2.5 years

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ruby Gloom posted:

i'm gonna pour an ice blast in my pants

ok then I guess two parts that will make you very happy

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ruby Gloom posted:

excellent work sir :cheersbird:

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

Dayum! Looking good!

Thanks, goons. I am trying to celebrate every little achievement to just keep myself motivated and this is like the best thread for it.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Literally A Person posted:

Thanks, goons. I am trying to celebrate every little achievement to just keep myself motivated and this is like the best thread for it.

I'm hella jealous of your skills

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Did a quick web search to see if Kreemo had surfaced elsewhere and it turns out that he is MC Hammer?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

TIP posted:

I'm hella jealous of your skills

This is literally the only reason I skate. Just to stoke your envy. Every time I skate I think of how much fun it's going to be to rub it in your face.

just kidding. thank you for the funky fresh compliment.

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Jul 12, 2022

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Did a quick web search to see if Kreemo had surfaced elsewhere and it turns out that he is MC Hammer?

his final tweet

https://twitter.com/kreemo/status/841121337280192512

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

:ohdear: