Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

gandlethorpe posted:

Well in a few hours, the best 5* in the game could possibly be your first

Don't get Rynoto's hopes up. I've lost the 50/50 on Klee twice now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Oh, that's a good point. Time to shuffle genshin off to another drive so I can update it.

Space Opera
Jun 5, 2011

That rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

Patch is live. Got both of the 4* I was missing and won my 50/50! :toot:. Now for hoarding until the geo archon comes out.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Yup. There it is. I knew I'd been winning the odds for too long.

Guest Appearances by C7 Ningguang and a brand new Thoma. :shepface:

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
drat, "lost" 50/50 (as in getting Klee C1), but still got Heizou in my first 10 pulls. I guess I can fish for his constellations.

Edit: rofl, got Klee's C2 in my next 10 pull

AugustusLove
Mar 27, 2010
Kazuha and Heizou in 30 pulls. Now guess I will save up for sumeru.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

C3 Heizou like 60 pulls in. So tempted to go for C6, but Dendro...

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy
Made my 50/50 on c2 Kazuha. He deserves it. :swoon:

C1 on his original banner was unexpected and extremely welcomed. I love this dude so much.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

One the one hand it's sad that I got shafted both times on Kazuha's banners.

On the other this lines me up for Tighnari...

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

I'm only Lvl 40/40 and my E hits for 18k at level 1(+3). Real excited to see what it does at 80. Not excited to fight the boss for mats.

Oh, and I can finally run a somewhat legit all boys overworld group!

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

Hmm, I got Klee in like 8 wishes. That's pretty lucky! I doubt I'll be so lucky with the other banner but I'm giving it a try anyway.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Has anyone seen this happen to them? After the update my game hangs on the Warning: Read Before Playing screen, I can't click past it and after waiting a minute it won't advance. I tried verifying files and restarting my pc and I'm at a loss on how to fix this without just reinstalling.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

I can’t spell his name but the punch boy rules and I’m really liking how he plays.

I didn’t get the wind sword guy but he seems like the best character in the game.

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

Won the coinflip on Kazuha, which makes four in a row, goddamn :hellyeah:

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

jokes posted:

I didn’t get the wind sword guy but he seems like the best character in the game.
He is, but good news is you'll have a couple weeks to keep shooting for him. And he's worth it.

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Snagged the Kaz and two copies of the new dude (is he any good?) in 40 somewhat wishes. Usually win the 50/50, always go to 80+ wishes. Is this considered good luck, or bad, who knows.

Pope Urbane II
Nov 25, 2012
Several punches man is the worst because beetles.

I'm at exactly 70 pulls with guaranteed pity lined up for the dendro release. Really lucked out on the last two 4*s.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

well it took 76 wishes but got Kazuha and 3 con Heizhou. Also one each of Thoma and Ning. Leaving towards swapping Diluc out of my main party for Kaz, though Barbara feels like both a dead slot and also critical for heals. Maybe I can work in Noelle instead?

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

I swear to god I've got 3 pieces of Millileth for Shinobu right now and all of them have rolled 20%+ DEF. :shepface:

Would be great if we had any characters that scaled on DEF and also were good Millileth carriers.

Ardlen
Sep 30, 2005
WoT

YoshiOfYellow posted:

I swear to god I've got 3 pieces of Millileth for Shinobu right now and all of them have rolled 20%+ DEF. :shepface:

Would be great if we had any characters that scaled on DEF and also were good Millileth carriers.
C2 Xinyan?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Guess I'm going to forgo getting this new 4* guy unless it turns out he's extremely good, since I don't really want Kazuha constellations much. His C1 doesn't really seem that necessary; he already has plenty of energy generation and I never find myself thinking "I wish I could use his skill more often."

dogsicle posted:

sneaky chest alert, sneaky chest alert

I recently found a new Mondstadt chest even though I've been playing since release.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?
Including pity built on previous stuff, 159 pulls. Kaz, Qiqi, C0 Thoma, C1 Heizou, C6 Ning. I'll take it. Now I just need another two years to amass enough prototypes for Iron Sting.

Sorry about your gear, Sucrose. You can rest now.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

gandlethorpe posted:

drat, "lost" 50/50 (as in getting Klee C1), but still got Heizou in my first 10 pulls. I guess I can fish for his constellations.

Edit: rofl, got Klee's C2 in my next 10 pull

Why did you roll on Klee's banner when you already had her? Kaz's constellations are legit good.

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013
Finally got my last standard banner 5 star, welcome to the club Qiqi.

Windboy came in after at another 80 boo

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

yolo'd a 10roll for the hell of it and got heizou, hell yea. just a shame I can't justify rolling more for his and ning's constellations

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

Was kinda hoping to get more Heizou before I got Kazuha but I'll settle for c2 I suppose. Probably just going to try to snipe Collei next patch and skip the others to save for the Archon.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

What the gently caress is my luck with Anemo Boys jesus gently caress.

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012
C1 Qiqi, ning dupes and c6 thoma. Until next year kaz

AParadox fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Jul 13, 2022

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Finally got Klee after 150 pulls! The 5* earlier? A C2 Keqing. Still happy with Klee.

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S
Beat the 50/50 for once and brought home Kazuha without going bust. Also picked up C1 Heizhou along the way.

What's the point of Heizhou if you've got Kazuha?

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
2 Kazuha's and a Klee later I'm down 12k primos now. I was going to go for Yoimiya but I'll have to pass. Archons usually come in 3.1 or 3.2 and I might have to get C2 and Archons get first dibs.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Maxwell Adams posted:

Beat the 50/50 for once and brought home Kazuha without going bust. Also picked up C1 Heizhou along the way.

Big Punch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNlwQ7ENIB0

Anyways Heizou makes for a pretty outstanding leader of a taser team. He's got less team buffing than Sucrose but way more personal damage.

Marceline Abadeer
Oct 14, 2012

Eimi posted:

Has anyone seen this happen to them? After the update my game hangs on the Warning: Read Before Playing screen, I can't click past it and after waiting a minute it won't advance. I tried verifying files and restarting my pc and I'm at a loss on how to fix this without just reinstalling.

Try updating your GPU driver.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/comments/vxo6ow/psa_update_your_graphics_card_drivers_before_the/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/comments/v1h3uo/genshin_freezes_during_loading_crashes_after_27/

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Why did you roll on Klee's banner when you already had her? Kaz's constellations are legit good.

I don't want to change how I play Kaz. 5* constellations feel like cheating, and I only bring out Klee for memes. Her C4 actually looks fun.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

I didn't want to ruin my guarantee on these banners for Heizou as I'm approaching pity and have both Klee C1 and Kazuha, but threw a single pull into Kaz's banner just to see what happens and got Heizou on that single pull! :woop:

Back to stacking primos for Dendro with the next 5* in the bag. Awesome.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

I can't tell if Heizou's necessarily better than Sucrose, but goddamn is he way more fun

https://i.imgur.com/7rCFgPK.mp4
He and Fischl are a match made in heaven

Maxwell Adams posted:

They don't really serve the same role, despite both of them overlapping with Sucrose. Right now, he seems like a less versatile Sucrose with smoother gameplay. Maybe he can play a VV holder who comes out occasional to do his punch.

gandlethorpe fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Jul 13, 2022

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Very cool change this patch - the BP now remembers what you did Monday/Tuesday before the patch releases:

EDIT: Am I crazy or do normal attacks charge up Heizou's stacks for his E? And it also says that nowhere on his kit?

EDIT2: Oh it's his A1. I see.

No Wave fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Jul 13, 2022

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Friends, Romans, countrymen - I have been Qiqi'd.

So it goes. I got the new guy and c6 Ningles at least. I went and bought Welkin after... half a year of being clean f2p? Yes, I'm part of the problem. I'm counting it as "Thanks for the new zones" money rather than "drat you Kazuha" money, though. Gotta be realistic here.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

No Wave posted:

Very cool change this patch - the BP now remembers what you did Monday/Tuesday before the patch releases:

EDIT: Am I crazy or do normal attacks charge up Heizou's stacks for his E? And it also says that nowhere on his kit?

Oh drat, that is cool. I was avoiding doing anything BP-related because I didn't want to waste the XP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

No Wave posted:

They also added a new section to the handbook thing. Assuming you've actually leveled up characters, there's a bunch of that artifact juice waiting for you.

…it does seem to want me to re do those elemental reaction trials in mondstadt, though. That's slightly annoying.