Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I can't speak for any other trans people but the lurid descriptions of how we're all going to be murdered, even if it's coming from an ally, are a bit much to read sometimes. Can't we acknowledge the Tories transphobic attempted culture war without going into the specifics of our inevitable trip to the gas chambers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

happyhippy posted:

Least worst option.
Republicans and Tories will always select the least worst.
All the rest have said or done insane poo poo that has pissed off at least some internally.

With regard to the Tories; "Least worst option" is a variable of infinite possibilities. :ohdear:

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
I'm going to laugh if Hunt gets through every round with the minimum vote and then ends up costing Sunak his shot in some twist of fate/skullduggery.

Bet Hunt gets exactly 30 votes this evening.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Had enough of this stupid country? Me too.

Time for UKMT Island.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/124641977

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

sebzilla posted:

Time for UKMT Island.

I feel like
"NEAREST STATIONS Cleethorpes Station 5.9 miles"
is missing some key information

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

sebzilla posted:

Time for UKMT Island.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

sebzilla posted:

Time for UKMT Island.

That sure is a detached property.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Do you have to pay council tax on it?

If so, what's the bin collection like?

Chinese Gordon
Oct 22, 2008

No Dignity posted:

I can't speak for any other trans people but the lurid descriptions of how we're all going to be murdered, even if it's coming from an ally, are a bit much to read sometimes. Can't we acknowledge the Tories transphobic attempted culture war without going into the specifics of our inevitable trip to the gas chambers?

Apologies. I tend to reach for hyperbole to mask the despair; can absolutely see how it might not be so funny to someone who is actually a target for these ghouls.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Chinese Gordon posted:

Apologies. I tend to reach for hyperbole to mask the despair; can absolutely see how it might not be so funny to someone who is actually a target for these ghouls.

:cheerdoge:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I reckon if you bought the fort and maybe a couple of 5 inch guns you could wait a couple of decades and then make a comfortable retirement out of threatening to blow up anything sailing up the humber unless they pay you tithe. The government probably wouldn't even notice it's far enough north.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

hahahaha gently caress yes

OwlFancier posted:

I reckon if you bought the fort and maybe a couple of 5 inch guns you could wait a couple of decades and then make a comfortable retirement out of threatening to blow up anything sailing up the humber unless they pay you tithe. The government probably wouldn't even notice it's far enough north.

having a ready source of potable water will also be an enormous boon

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

sebzilla posted:

Time for UKMT Island.

Broadband download speed 11mb? Well that's not ideal for doomscrolling from your libertarian fortress of solitude

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

OwlFancier posted:

a couple of 5 inch guns
Reminded me of this classic

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

Reminded me of this classic

lmao

and yet in the second world war we blew up german tanks and it only cost 17 pounds for the guns smh

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Back to the office for the first time in two and a half years and got attacked by a seagull.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Bobstar posted:

Your religion is intriguing to me, and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter

To make it explicit I was mocking the complete lack of understanding racists have about what Muslims wear / how they act.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

sebzilla posted:

Time for UKMT Island.

How completely loving typical of the agents that there's no shots of the interior.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

keep punching joe posted:

Back to the office for the first time in two and a half years and got attacked by a seagull.

Innovative hire for a middle-manager.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Chinese Gordon posted:

-Massive Brexit psycho, though probably not stupid enough to actually get us embargoed.

I suspect her Brexit psycho creds were more a political move than anything, seeing as she lived in Romania and whatnot. So probably what you said.

Much like Boris for that matter.

e: Hunt and Zahawi are out.

Private Speech fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Jul 13, 2022

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

always a good sign when you're like 'well, at least it won't be the apartheid guy (this time)'

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Exactly. I'm going to live on it alone for fifty years and call anyone else who turns up a liberal fascist.

OwlFancier posted:

Do you have to pay council tax on it?

Yes but they'll have to get past my 12-inch armour to take it.

quote:

If so, what's the bin collection like?

Just put your recycling in the guns and point them towards the city.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
200,000 covid dead in the UK as of today

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Barry Foster posted:

I remember when early on people were joking about "MM-M-M-Megadeath!" and now it's like, meh, couple million, it's not me or anyone I know.

Bobstar
Feb 8, 2006

KartooshFace, you are not responding efficiently!

Tesseraction posted:

To make it explicit I was mocking the complete lack of understanding racists have about what Muslims wear / how they act.

Oh I got that, I just thought it sounded like a fun combo :)

Apraxin posted:

always a good sign when you're like 'well, at least it won't be the apartheid guy (this time)'

[Sajid Javid takes off fake beard] "So much for plan B"

My own turn at clarity, this is a joke about the time someone got them mixed up a while back, even though they look nothing alike

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

sebzilla posted:

Exactly. I'm going to live on it alone for fifty years and call anyone else who turns up a liberal fascist.

Hoboposter

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Barry Foster posted:

Welp, with the estimate that two thirds of deaths were preventable by good government action, that puts the Cameron/May/Johnson government officially ahead of the Hitler government for killing British people.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

sebzilla posted:

Yes but they'll have to get past my 12-inch armour to take it.

That's only as big as TWO TOOTHBRUSHES

There's an interior picture on the Google Maps listing, looks cosy.

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Re: Penny Maudant.

I forgot this was her:

https://twitter.com/alexhern/status/1547264746579165184?s=20&t=srZdPTARVFYYdDrO8wzFvg

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

No Dignity posted:

Yeah, that's fair, not everyone needs to see my unhealthy coping mechanisms

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

https://twitter.com/MassiveAttackUK/status/1547163316585435137?t=sHuyHgmD5OR3LoBTrZliIQ&s=19

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Lol wtf.

The anonymous abuse one has Wojak energy

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Failed Imagineer posted:

The anonymous abuse one has Wojak energy
Also :pedo: energy, but it is an MP's private project...

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Thank gently caress the heat's eased off for a bit.

The field mouse who lives in my garden was looking proper wobbly when spotted earlier. We've got water down but I don't really want to feed a mouse, that seems like a bad precedent to set. Poor little bloke.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Looking pretty fucken hot into next week tho

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/BBCPanorama/status/1547259845426008065

:allears:

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

OwlFancier posted:

Literally cannot function without repeating the mantra of "woman have vagine, man have peepee" to myself over and over every waking hour of the day. The wokies are trying to take that away from me and then where will we be?

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Barry Foster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4I6mMilmio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

HopperUK posted:

The field mouse who lives in my garden was looking proper wobbly when spotted earlier. We've got water down but I don't really want to feed a mouse, that seems like a bad precedent to set.

Agreed. I hope you whipped to abstain when free mouse meals came to a vote