Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
TheMittani is my Twitch character. I do not normally log into him, hardly ever. Random bitches who can't find a block button try to be amber heards in the world. For the last 6 months, as Delta squad has kept up their incredible campaign to uplift GoonWaffe corp mail, something that hadn't been allowed within the corp, for years, it has caused me to ignore walls of goddamned text, and when the entire directorate goes over the complaint - loving PAGES of words - and we don't have anything other then he said she said breakup bullshit.You see, hardly anyone would ever send walls of text to TheMittani, but occasionally, like once or twice a month, someone would. I would then log in TheMittani, have a laugh, and then delete it.However, Delta dumb gimmick has made the "Stop being a creepy middle aged weirdo" function effectivley useless to me and I have to now log TheMittani in every day just to clear a bunch of loving useless walls of text about my membership being sexually harassed. Its infurtiating. Can you guys please find some other stupid gimmick to occupy your time and stop creating more work for me, who already has too many loving things to do?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Astryl posted:

Mittani and his weird circle of "friends" get grosser with every post.

Why did any of ya'll ever fall into this dudes weird personality cult??

It was where all my friends were.

Now all my friends exist elsewhere. The scales have been removed from my eyes, to better bear witness to the fall of empire caused by a tyrant's arrogance.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Ablative posted:

What the gently caress is this

Frank Frank posted:

I'm the weird wall-mounted snowglobe/portal to another world

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

Ablative posted:

Very expensive.

R3DW0LF
Apr 4, 2016

Phuzzy posted:

Anyone got that Delta Sqad link? I know I was a Theta but I miss chatting with the old rowdy bunch.

I wouldnt mind the Delta Discord too

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Kjep64 posted:

Man has a point. If you follow news, you would know this, unless you hide under a rock or something. The one about the 6M USD BLM donations spent on a mansion is just one example that was reported on, who knows how many more donations were misused or not allocated to actually helping the black community. Many fund raising organizations take a large cut of the donations, so you should be careful who you donate to, do your research and what not. But blindly believing what a fund raising org says without doing the proper research and just giving your money to them... how do they put it, oh yes, a fool and his money are soon parted -consequently, to the betterment of the unintended.

oh man thanks for this critical info in the starships online thread

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Bigbillthaboss posted:

FNLN why don't you just make those logs your forum title here so you don't have to keep reposting them every page?

Does The Mittani's behavior make you uncomfortable?

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

please dont make me turn this into a doom map too

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Dieting Hippo posted:

there is already a delta sqad WAD. it could use an update

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Dieting Hippo posted:

all of the chairs and furniture are already blocky, you know what you must do

DaiTengu
Feb 26, 2007

Not until I've had my second pot of coffee.
Nap Ghost

Dieting Hippo posted:

DO(OM) IT!

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Dalmuti posted:

TheMittani is my Twitch character. I do not normally log into him, hardly ever. Random bitches who can't find a block button try to be amber heards in the world. For the last 6 months, as Delta squad has kept up their incredible campaign to uplift GoonWaffe corp mail, something that hadn't been allowed within the corp, for years, it has caused me to ignore walls of goddamned text, and when the entire directorate goes over the complaint - loving PAGES of words - and we don't have anything other then he said she said breakup bullshit.You see, hardly anyone would ever send walls of text to TheMittani, but occasionally, like once or twice a month, someone would. I would then log in TheMittani, have a laugh, and then delete it.However, Delta dumb gimmick has made the "Stop being a creepy middle aged weirdo" function effectivley useless to me and I have to now log TheMittani in every day just to clear a bunch of loving useless walls of text about my membership being sexually harassed. Its infurtiating. Can you guys please find some other stupid gimmick to occupy your time and stop creating more work for me, who already has too many loving things to do?

That's gonna be a YIKES from me dawg.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

quote:

the_mittani: but idk how many deltas whose mothers didn't hug them enough are wrapped around her victim-finger

loving lmao

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Astryl posted:

that's an edited copypaste of Tuzy bitching about why Delta Sqad sending corpmails is bad.

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD

Astryl posted:

he's mocking a quote that was spammed at us, i can assure you this is a goof

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Dalmuti posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gotta source your quotes next time lmao. People got their guns out and are blasting.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

Oh whoops.

Yeah ya'll are gonna have to add [CC] to your posts because this is entirely too much of a poo poo storm to keep track of.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.

Dieting Hippo posted:

do it coward

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Astryl posted:

Oh whoops.

Yeah ya'll are gonna have to add [CC] to your posts because this is entirely too much of a poo poo storm to keep track of.

sorry you have to read this read this poo poo

Gwailar
Jun 21, 2021

dragonshardz posted:

that's an edited copypaste of Tuzy bitching about why Delta Sqad sending corpmails is bad.

Free Dalmuti!

helperdog
Oct 10, 2021

DOG

Cpt Soban posted:

What is "modern contemporary furniture for men"? Couches with BIG GULP cup holders in them?

Bottle top dining tables

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
You can see it's been a stressful couple of days for us, but rest assured there are some people in our organisation in the game who think everything is fine

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Astryl posted:

Oh whoops.

you got loving baited, hon, how do you not recall that Mittani's SA account is Numismancer after you probed him in the last thread?

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

If it makes you all feel better; I'm the last person to probe mittens too.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Unlike GSF, this dead comedy forum actually has people who read reports and take prompt action

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Ablative posted:

the manosphere

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

Sorry I was too busy being an UNHINGED BITCH AND AMBER HEARD OF THE WORLD to look for context!!

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

Astryl posted:

If it makes you all feel better; I'm the last person to probe mittens too.

big if true

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Astryl posted:

Sorry I was too busy being an UNHINGED BITCH AND AMBER HEARD OF THE WORLD to look for context!!

Its okay, the hair trigger is justified.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Astryl posted:

fukken gottem

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Jazerus posted:

the manosphere

I take back my previous response. This is the correct answer.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

ullerrm posted:

Unlike GSF, this dead comedy forum actually has people who read reports and take prompt action

it also rallied to remove a serial domestic abuser from his unassailable position of power. it's a good forum

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

Stereotype posted:

it also rallied to remove a serial domestic abuser from his unassailable position of power. it's a good forum

yeah that was a good move

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Ablative posted:

appears to be a bin full of shredded sexual harassment complaints

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

Stereotype posted:

I wouldn’t start saying things we can’t take back now.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

free dalmuti

TigCobra
Oct 29, 2013

Grimey Drawer

That Works posted:

So no one really liked BoB a ton because they were the big bullies on the block but they also had a shiiiiiiiiiitload of sycophants and whole rear end alliances sucking up to them / trying to court them etc. It was all hilariously elitist, even for back then, and the most over the top "ehonor / e-important" bullshit I've seen in a game to this very day.

Anyway for a hot second goons became the fun plucky new guy to cheer for because we took advantage of D2 getting sloppy and nicked some territory off of them for a minute. Well, goons being goons took the 15 minutes of fame and shitposted ourselves into general revulsion. Slightly before (during / after?) a guy named Smoske got high and took a scooter onto the autobahn or some other bullshit highway in europe going in the wrong direction and got themselves killed. Queue up huge outpouring of grief in-game and lots of memorializing on the forums etc. Goons (rem and... tetsujin?) go about making fun of Smoske's death in lots of ways and being edgelords about it because people are having actual normal emotions.

This leads to Molle's "There are no goons" speech and our getting station camped for 2 weeks or so and creating the VCBees as a way to keep goons from getting too bored and winning eve just as we were getting kind of big. Some weeks (months?) later we got invited to come down and crash on Red Alliance's couch.

The move to RA space and the ensuing 3-4 months of war against V, and LV, were some of the most fun videogame poo poo I'd ever done. I was just starting to get OK at using dictors and interceptors and was working weird early morning hours so I was always on gangs with russian and UK folks and one of the few americans in fleets at those hours then coming back for US primetime with the other folks in the evenings. EVE was pretty fun then, to me the game more or less ended when we took delve for the 1st time and every time I've come back since then it just never really stuck and nothing in an MMO was ever as fun as those times from say 2006-2009 or so. I do wish I had said less lovely things and acted better to some folks, but that sentiment seems pretty universal from everyone I knew from back then. I was Breaky back then on the forums.

2006-2009 was the best. Sesfan best fc.

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

Astryl posted:

I wouldn’t start saying things we can’t take back now.

what if they apologize?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Herstory Begins Now posted:

appears to be a bin full of shredded sexual harassment complaints

i am ded now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Does anyone have that picture of Remedial taking the stand in court /swearing in wearing a frumpy brown suit while raising his right hand? It's one of the weirdest pictures that just screams "GOON" that I've ever seen.