Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Hezzy posted:

my work here is done

Post / avatar combo :dukedoge:

Also, andromanche, nicely done.

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jul 14, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

ded posted:

eve is 19 and can no longer hold xenurias interest anyways

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

DeffDredd posted:

The theme for GSF for the last few days seems to be "wow that looks bad, at least it can't get worse"

And then it does

hey when this first popped off and someone told me about it my first response was 'there's literally nothing you could tell me that mittani did that is too sleazy to believe.'

that said, that's just general scumbag radar, I had no clue where this would end up

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Herstory Begins Now posted:

hey when this first popped off and someone told me about it my first response was 'there's literally nothing you could tell me that mittani did that is too sleazy to believe.'

that said, that's just general scumbag radar, I had no clue where this would end up

Out of curiosity, what is your background with Eve Online? Did you play, or do you just happen to know what's up from arms-length osmosis and dealing with bullshit itt?

DeffDredd
Jun 2, 2013

If the moon was made of cheese would you eat it?

Herstory Begins Now posted:

I mean were always stories right? I guess the entertaining thing is watching the Goonswarm Fed Inc catch fire. Let it burn

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
i'd just like to state for the record that i always hated that guy

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

wow this is all very horrifying and was absolutely no fun to catch up on!

what’s the tl;dr of that soundcloud?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

ded posted:

eve is 19 and can no longer hold xenurias interest anyways

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

coelomate posted:

Pedo poo poo

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

ded posted:

he admitted it live on voice about 10 minutes ago. there are recordings.

https://soundcloud.com/new-eden-post/xenuria-confronts-hezzy

thats a long time to listen to xenuria talk, whats the timestamp where he admits the poo poo?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

TheWeedNumber posted:

thats a long time to listen to xenuria talk, whats the timestamp where he admits the poo poo?

yeah this please.

props to those with the stomach to listen to the full 25 mins but I don't have it in me.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

TheWeedNumber posted:

22 minutes or so, it's very near the end. He fully admits to the facepunch profile being his, the chatlogs being real, etc.

Groomfleet cannot be allowed to continue operating under its current leadership, and sure as gently caress shouldn't be tying itself to or affiliated with this website under any circumstances in my opinion, whatever the gently caress they do with the space castles

They, with they including The Mittani specifically by his OWN ADMISSION, knew in 2012 and have actively hidden the truth the entire time.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

coelomate posted:

Pedophile thought that the Trump defense of equivocation and irrelevant fiddling over minutiae would work for him.

It never does. Trump can do it, but nobody else has a Reality Anti-Mattering Field strong enough.

TheWeedNumber posted:

He never admits it per se; he is simply completely unable to address evidence placed against him. In return, all Xenuria could offer to defend himself was, "You initially didn't remember one of the multiple aliases of one of the involved people."

The room overwhelmingly voted to ban him.

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Jul 14, 2022

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022

Carth Dookie posted:

yeah this please.

props to those with the stomach to listen to the full 25 mins but I don't have it in me.

Literally his last sentence went like "y'all gonna be hazing me over poo poo I DID like 20 years ago"

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

FirstnameLastname posted:

Groomfleet cannot be allowed to continue operating under its current leadership, and sure as gently caress shouldn't be tying itself to or affiliated with this website under any circumstances in my opinion, whatever the gently caress they do with the space castles

Ok how you gonna do all that, post more bold posts?

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

That took a while

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

DeffDredd posted:

The theme for GSF for the last few days seems to be "wow that looks bad, at least it can't get worse"

And then it does
Turns out eve was real after all

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

10:56:54 PM) directorbot: I have asked the good folks in CD to do a little digging on our competitors for the CSM, and it turns out that there's more to Xenuria than bad youtubes and assburgers: He has his own Encyclopedia Dramatica entry, which alleges that he has a habit of seeking photos of underaged minors. YOU BE THE JUDGE, GOONFLEET; I put these links before you in the name of ~democracy~

(9:27:49 PM) digi: the_mittani: http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/xxxxxxxxx (link removed because proof established)

(9:35:05 PM) digi: http://slbrities.wetpaint.com/page/Voland+Destiny
(9:37:42 PM) digi: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3263/2736237112_2fcbd75814_z.jpg?zz=1
(9:47:08 PM) digi: OMG
(9:47:09 PM) digi: http://ed.4chon.org/articles/Darviela_Maravarona.1.html

(9:47:54 PM) aryndel_vyst: Darviela had a history of posting on Facepunch Studios <http://ed.4chon.org/articles/Facepunch_Studios.1.html> under the accounts Voland <http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/Voland> and fnog <http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/fnog>, but his posting career was abruptly cut short when he was banned by Hezzy for repeatedly posting pictures of naked minors.

(9:47:55 PM) digi: literally the motherlode

(9:47:56 PM) aryndel_vyst: holy poo poo

(9:55:53 PM) digi: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2761269&userid=126837

*** This was a broadcast from themittani to all-all, replies are not monitored ***

This is from 2012 - Don't miss this detail.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

10:56:54 PM) directorbot: I have asked the good folks in CD to do a little digging on our competitors for the CSM, and it turns out that there's more to Xenuria than bad youtubes and assburgers: He has his own Encyclopedia Dramatica entry, which alleges that he has a habit of seeking photos of underaged minors. YOU BE THE JUDGE, GOONFLEET; I put these links before you in the name of ~democracy~

(9:27:49 PM) digi: the_mittani: http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/xxxxxxxxx (link removed because proof established)

(9:35:05 PM) digi: http://slbrities.wetpaint.com/page/Voland+Destiny
(9:37:42 PM) digi: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3263/2736237112_2fcbd75814_z.jpg?zz=1
(9:47:08 PM) digi: OMG
(9:47:09 PM) digi: http://ed.4chon.org/articles/Darviela_Maravarona.1.html

(9:47:54 PM) aryndel_vyst: Darviela had a history of posting on Facepunch Studios <http://ed.4chon.org/articles/Facepunch_Studios.1.html> under the accounts Voland <http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/Voland> and fnog <http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/fnog>, but his posting career was abruptly cut short when he was banned by Hezzy for repeatedly posting pictures of naked minors.

(9:47:55 PM) digi: literally the motherlode

(9:47:56 PM) aryndel_vyst: holy poo poo

(9:55:53 PM) digi: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2761269&userid=126837

*** This was a broadcast from themittani to all-all, replies are not monitored ***

This is from 2012 - Don't miss this detail.

i like how it took you coming out of the woodwork to actually shame these shameless motherfuckers FNLN. I never knew you in goonfleet but I knew of you, nah mean. Like that facebook poo poo you posted earlier was making the rounds years ago and it wasn't a problem then, all of a sudden its a problem now. Its loving wild to me. As long as something's being done now to take out the trash I'm for it. gently caress goonfleet.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Foehammer007 posted:

Certainly not by dropping everything, but you already knew that.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Foehammer007 posted:

As a matter of fact, it looks like GSF is minus a whole bunch more people today plus a pedophile, so as much as you've been sitting there coping and seething, this poo poo is actually working.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

I’m just so loving disappointed

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Potato Salad posted:

As a matter of fact, it looks like GSF is minus a whole bunch more people today plus a pedophile, so as much as you've been sitting there coping and seething, this poo poo is actually working.

Oh gently caress off, most old goons knew most of this poo poo and have already been out of goons.

masteen
Nov 23, 2010
I listened to that soundcloud. Xenuria posted a pic of a naked 12 year old. Anyone in leadership who knew about that need to be :commissar:

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account
Hoegaarden is the real CEO of my heart.

HOEGAARDEN was perfect....SQUAWK!!!!

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Potato Salad posted:

Mittens will just find more pubbies to join his dubiously legal harem. Now ends the age of goon and begins again the age of groom.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Bob Socko posted:

I’m just so loving disappointed

Focus on the good news: lots of people's eyes are opening. This loving sucks, but it's actually mattering to more people than I think any of us were expecting 48 hours ago.

Kazinsal posted:

Mittens will just find more pubbies to join his dubiously legal harem. Now ends the age of goon and begins again the age of groom.

So be it. If he wants a dead sea of chuds, pedos, abusers, and their enablers, that'll be the kingdom he inherits from this. If anything, it looks like the people he has surrounded himself with have not been very valuable to the trajectory of his career or the quality of his personal life as he has been advancing in age. Those are the wages of this kind of sin: surround yourself with poo poo, live like poo poo.

The message is reaching the people who have the will to hear it.

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jul 14, 2022

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Goons should've died a long long time ago and it was propped up then and probably will again

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Potato Salad posted:

Out of curiosity, what is your background with Eve Online? Did you play, or do you just happen to know what's up from arms-length osmosis and dealing with bullshit itt?

i played during delve and i think fountain wars and was in at least one of the 'biggest eve battle yet' where a shitload of titans and super caps were destroyed. i mostly did tengufleet stuff and imported ratting supplies. I've played precisely zero minutes of eve outside of goonfleet

between digi being an unspeakably massive loving creep that was plain as day to everyone and mittani's coked out car salesman energy (plus yknow his myriad personal scandals where he managed to implode his entire personal and professional life over spaceships), yeah it was not hard to put two and two together. I didn't even learn about all the poo poo that was being swept under the rug until years later because I was never particularly involved in goonfleet stuff beyond being +1 in fleets

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Foehammer007 posted:

Thanks to the way all this poo poo is structured the only thing that can be done is to basically pillory this man so publicly that he can't show his face. After that it's up to him and his ego.

TBH I expect he's going to try and keep on trucking, the funniest thing he could do would be to disband the alliance, and the least likely thing is realizing he's overstayed his welcome.

Not a single person here or in GSF can have any outcome on any of that except to make noise. Lots of it.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
You know he's gonna "step down" and put a puppet in best case scenario. Too many dumbs follow him

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Potato Salad posted:

Focus on the good news: lots of people's eyes are opening. This loving sucks, but it's actually mattering to more people than I think any of us were expecting 48 hours ago.

Yeah, I’m seeing the good parts, and I appreciate them. I guess I feel like a sucker, and I need to process that for a while. Thank you for your posts in this thread.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!

Rhymenoserous posted:

Thanks to the way all this poo poo is structured the only thing that can be done is to basically pillory this man so publicly that he can't show his face. After that it's up to him and his ego.

TBH I expect he's going to try and keep on trucking, the funniest thing he could do would be to disband the alliance, and the least likely thing is realizing he's overstayed his welcome.

Not a single person here or in GSF can have any outcome on any of that except to make noise. Lots of it.

Pull a Karrtoon and hit disband fuckers!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Foehammer007 posted:

It's nothing I've done and everything he's done.

This is his doing, and it's inevitable. I could get hit by a bus today, but he's still gonna go, or everyone else will go from him. same outcome.

people know groomswarm is real and mandated from the very top.

people will not be happy about this fact.

people will not be happy about associating with this organization, either as a member or an ally.

That is not going to become a smaller group of people over time, I can guarantee you that one.

at the same time tho? i have, am, and shall never not post and you shouldn't have to fucken ask me that, kinda rude tbh

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

It's nothing I've done and everything he's done.

This is his doing, and it's inevitable. I could get hit by a bus today, but he's still gonna go, or everyone else will go from him. same outcome.

people know groomswarm is real and mandated from the very top.

people will not be happy about this fact.

people will not be happy about associating with this organization, either as a member or an ally.

That is not going to become a smaller group of people over time, I can guarantee you that one.

at the same time tho? i have, am, and shall never not post and you shouldn't have to fucken ask me that, kinda rude tbh

:justpost:

There’s other places on this dead gay comedy forum that are still fun. What do you enjoy, what makes you happy?

somedude34
Oct 21, 2008
The tree got ever gently shook and so much fell out of it.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

i have, am, and shall never not post and you shouldn't have to fucken ask me that, kinda rude tbh

very good

DaiTengu
Feb 26, 2007

Not until I've had my second pot of coffee.
Nap Ghost
He's not going to step down. There's always going to be a sycophantic group of pubbies that will keep his ego inflated enough for him to continue to think his poo poo doesn't stink and that he's untouchable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012

Furnok Dorn posted:

i'd just like to state for the record that i always hated that guy