Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
posting again that i always hated that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

raminasi posted:

a top contender for head mittens sycophant has emerged (this is all one guy):

Protect the Dear Leader! Kim Jong Un fights for us from Mount Paektu! Let us work together to maintain production!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Dropped, gently caress it all it can't be saved and isn't worth it at this point. If there's still delta disc invites lmk, overchill has always been good.

Goddammit I hope the victims are gonna be ok, and fnln I have a feeling you have more and jfc you're doing exactly what you have to. Thank you.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

IronZergling6 posted:

mittens got banned

YESSSSSS

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
AHAHAHAHAHAHA eat poo poo

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

top 10 anime betrayals

DaiTengu
Feb 26, 2007

Not until I've had my second pot of coffee.
Nap Ghost

Luigi Thirty posted:

oh great he’s going to become Wisconsin’s next senator

Well, I mean, leave it to us to vote for a senator worse than Ron Johnson

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
mittens is officially a pubbie

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

owned

I feel dirty for playing eve with goons for so long. also who’s got Delta Sqad invites? I miss the spaceship nerd social.

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I doubt they, like, banned me or anything. I got caught up in one of the regular-rear end purges they do to goonwaffe every once in a while. Hell, andromache probably did it personally, cackling and steepling his fingers with a glint in his eye.

Confirmed. I do quarterly purges that the only thing you need to do to avoid are

1) make a post in the last 60 days OR
2) connect to jabber in the last 60 days OR
3) connect to mumble in the last 60 days

Querns did none so welp.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

DaiTengu posted:

Well, I mean, leave it to us to vote for a senator worse than Ron Johnson

senator darius JOHNSON

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
hey thanks mods. thods

DaiTengu
Feb 26, 2007

Nap Ghost

Dalmuti posted:

mittens is officially a pubbie

Not empty quoting

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

andromache posted:

Confirmed. I do quarterly purges that the only thing you need to do to avoid are

Querns did none so welp.

*Did. Or did they unban you?

Balthusdire
Jul 12, 2022

Warmachine posted:

Reading this I gotta amend my statements from... uh, like 20 pages ago? gently caress.

Anyway, if you're the current keyholder to the Goonfleet infrastructure: Do the needful.

Current keyholder is involved so doubt it will happen.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

GSF is officially run by a pubbie.

Good loving riddance.

KerenskyWhite
May 23, 2008

raminasi posted:

a top contender for head mittens sycophant has emerged (this is all one guy):

That loving guy holy loving gently caress.

DaiTengu
Feb 26, 2007

Nap Ghost

The Shortest Path posted:

GSF is officially run by a pubbie.

Good loving riddance.

Pubbieswarm

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
hey sebmojo thanks you're alright

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

DeffDredd posted:

I mean were always stories right? I guess the entertaining thing is watching the Goonswarm Fed Inc catch fire. Let it burn

only stories I had heard was that mittani had cheated on his wife and quit or lost his job for spaceships, the kys fanfest thing, and a whole mountain of disconnected bits about digi being a huge piece of poo poo and some second hand stuff about early goon backstabs. I never posted particularly regularly on gf.com and when I played the second time I think the letter squads had half evaporated so I never got particularly involved there, either, so most of what I know is just old stuff from previous sa eve threads. I'm sure people who were more involved knew far more, I just was never very plugged in and lasted about a month after skilling into a t3 cruiser before I realized that I hated actually playing eve.

Still, even back then the personality cult was in full swing and idk I've never seen anyone at the center of a personality cult who wasn't a fuckin scum elemental. The overall character of goonfleet added to that impression with all the 'jewing' slurs pervasive misogyny and piss-drunk shutin nerd poo poo. It actually owns to see so many people from back then pop up in here clearly having grown past who they were 10-15 years ago.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Bob Socko posted:

*Did. Or did they unban you?

I ain't gonna sweat it either way. :shrug: Even if *gestures broadly* didn't happen, I'd basically drifted away from the game at this point anyways. Purges are never an emotionally charged event; no reason to get your haunches up about it.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

andromache posted:

Querns did none so welp.

how the gently caress did i dodge that, I hadnt posted since september and I dont think i connected to jabber more than once or twice in that time

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
since mittani is banned from sa.com does that mean he gets purged from gf.com?

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I ain't gonna sweat it either way. :shrug: Even if *gestures broadly* didn't happen, I'd basically drifted away from the game at this point anyways. Purges are never an emotionally charged event; no reason to get your haunches up about it.

It’s all good, I’m referring to Atrum apparently getting banned from the GF forums because they thought he change the thread title here. :)

DeffDredd
Jun 2, 2013

If the moon was made of cheese would you eat it?

Herstory Begins Now posted:

only stories I had heard was that mittani had cheated on his wife and quit or lost his job for spaceships, the kys fanfest thing, and a whole mountain of disconnected bits about digi being a huge piece of poo poo and some second hand stuff about early goon backstabs. I never posted particularly regularly on gf.com and when I played the second time I think the letter squads had half evaporated so I never got particularly involved there, either, so most of what I know is just old stuff from previous sa eve threads. I'm sure people who were more involved knew far more, I just was never very plugged in and lasted about a month after skilling into a t3 cruiser before I realized that I hated actually playing eve.

Still, even back then the personality cult was in full swing and idk I've never seen anyone at the center of a personality cult who wasn't a fuckin scum elemental. The overall character of goonfleet added to that impression with all the 'jewing' slurs pervasive misogyny and piss-drunk shutin nerd poo poo. It actually owns to see so many people from back then pop up in here clearly having grown past who they were 10-15 years ago.

Getting banned back in 2013 was probably the best thing that could've happened to me in hindsight

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

GJ seb, kaysette, ty

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

:vince:

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

Bob Socko posted:

It’s all good, I’m referring to Atrum apparently getting banned from the GF forums because they thought he change the thread title here. :)

i wasn't. i was saying i would not be surprised if some incompetent was unaware that the OP of a thread cannot edit the title, and thus would ban me. I'm not banned.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

ded posted:

since mittani is banned from sa.com does that mean he gets purged from gf.com?

Nah, gf has been fake goons for over a decade at this point. There's no affiliation

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
kaysette youre a real one

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Posting on the funniest page this thread has had in a long long time

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

But if pubbies are bad and now GSF is run by a pubbie... does that make us the pubbies?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG3qnNkmqvU
initiate celebratory no-more-groomin' theme song

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
End of an era but good riddance to not even bad rubbish, to radioactive rubbish, a supernova of terrible

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

brokenknee posted:

But if pubbies are bad and now GSF is run by a pubbie... does that make us the pubbies?

The Shortest Path posted:

Nah, gf has been fake goons for over a decade at this point. There's no affiliation

schwaboy
Jul 19, 2004
Uncle Nuts

DaiTengu posted:

Was out there in 2016, met up with Sirhan and some other goon whose name slips my mind, but he went full MAGA and blocked me on Facebook not long after

Never go full MAGA.

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat
Just making my mark in history to say "I was there"...continue to forget I exist and I'll go back to lurking

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

andromache posted:

i wasn't. i was saying i would not be surprised if some incompetent was unaware that the OP of a thread cannot edit the title, and thus would ban me. I'm not banned.

I stand corrected, my apologies.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL