Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
The bachelorettes are fine. The problem is that the best ones are all unmarryable; but that doesn't mean the marryable ones suck

I mean it's no RF3 but what is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
RF3, presumably

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Red Faction 3???

could be ok

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Feldegast42 posted:

Uh that's really bad -- the more I think of it, its pretty much possible that every future version of Unity is going to be compromised and not safe to run on anything less your machine turns into a crypto farm.

E: Oh poo poo

Yeah this has been something that people have noted for a while, including internally
https://twitter.com/pcgamer/status/1430055026215596063

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
R-type Final 3

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Feldegast42 posted:

Uh that's really bad -- the more I think of it, its pretty much possible that every future version of Unity is going to be compromised and not safe to run on anything less your machine turns into a crypto farm.

E: Oh poo poo

i think its cool that aircraft carriers will be primarily employed to mine apecoins from now on

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Me at the new Unity Air Force planes: Go dance with the apes

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
There are 5 kinds of gamers

Ones who think there is 1 kind of ace
Ones who think there are 2 kinds of ace
Ones who think there are 3 kinds of ace
Ones who think there are 4 kinds of ace
Ones who think there are 5 kinds of ace

Which are you

1 space
2 attorney
3 pilot
4 card
5 johnny

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Dumb question about Ace Combat

Is strangereal pronounced "strange real" or is it pronounced like sidereal?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
stranger eel

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
strang ereal

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Rarity posted:

Your congressperson just came up to me and I shook my said and said 'that doesn't work for me' with a wince for effect

:negative:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
skywars

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
ace combat kick rear end

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
lmao loving like 18 years ago i went to my friends house for the first time to smoke some pot
we went to the basement cuz that was like the chill zone / where the v games where and he opened a door to a room he called The Classroom and in the center of the room was a red painted one of these actually it was literally this lmao

anyways on the table in front was a lil bitty prison TV and a ps1 and in that middle chair was like a itty bitty lil ol dude just going ballistic in ace combat what ever the gently caress for ps1 and i literally looked to my friend and asked

"who's the retarded guy?" and he was like, lmao,

"thats my dad"

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

FFXIV:
Here’s a trope the writers like to use: a conversation that gets interrupted by a third party, who I guess was just hiding in the shadows and listening in, waiting for the perfect opportunity to drop an excellently-timed bon mot

Spent like four hours tonight just unlocking optional level 50 dungeons after having beaten the base game’s story, there sure are a lot of them!

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I recommend mixing up the various level 50 content if you intend to do it all. mainlining any one thing will burn you out

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

My award for most insane bon mot in FFXIV currently goes to the line:
"Therefore, I yield the floor to the preeminent tactician of our time, with whom I was privileged to share a womb."

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

Jay Rust posted:

FFXIV:
Here’s a trope the writers like to use: a conversation that gets interrupted by a third party, who I guess was just hiding in the shadows and listening in, waiting for the perfect opportunity to drop an excellently-timed bon mot

Spent like four hours tonight just unlocking optional level 50 dungeons after having beaten the base game’s story, there sure are a lot of them!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Relax Or DIE posted:

rarity's goty will be ffxiv the fishing specifically

I am specifically wondering if I can separate out Triple Triad, Chocobo Racing and Mahjong so that I can get my list up to 10 games :thunkher:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Yo we don't say that here

juicefest
Jun 12, 2022

Rarity posted:

Yo we don't say that here

Even when recounting what was said 18 years ago? Using a rule like that without any context seems, hmm, it seems like something but I can't think of the word for it.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Some good games in contention for game of the year, Elden ring and tunic for example. I'll have to think about some more but right now I think....

Sleeping dogs

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
I wish I could nominate Sekiro for a GOTY contender because it’s real good for sure but it has some badly done parts that drag it down like how burn/terror inducing enemies work. Would be my all time favorite From game without that stuff. :(

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

juicefest posted:

Even when recounting what was said 18 years ago? Using a rule like that without any context seems, hmm, it seems like something but I can't think of the word for it.

Lmao ok just show your whole rear end

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

juicefest posted:

Hey just checking in, did you ever think of the word?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
my game of the year is going to be richard burns rally a game from 2004 kept alive by the passions of some strange hungarian modders

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1547567841485864963?s=20&t=4KloEwqlwPS6Z54SmaBRkg

Playstation.....

E: Okay

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1547570178510098432?s=20&t=4KloEwqlwPS6Z54SmaBRkg

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Jul 14, 2022

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Is this the Digital Locker they talked about during the PS3 launch?

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo
I'm not joining a Sony loyalty program

A Sony disloyalty program, that I would join

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

FauxLeather posted:

I'm not joining a Sony loyalty program

A Sony disloyalty program, that I would join

Showing brands loyalty is how they get you. Brands should be loathed.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I don't understand how this happens but in Escape Academy for consoles if you use the analog stick to move or navigate menus it can't go in a straight line but if you use the dpad it can. It makes you feel like your character is very drunk if you're using the analog sticks.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Barudak posted:

I don't understand how this happens

They probably aren't handling the dead zone properly

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I don't care about Bayonetta at all

The only good game Platinum has made was Metal Gear Rising

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

RBA Starblade posted:

I don't care about Bayonetta at all

The only good game Platinum has made was Metal Gear Rising

:mods:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Showing brands loyalty is how they get you. Brands should be loathed.

Every day I wake up and give thanks to my favourite brands for their presence in my life

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

Every day I wake up and give thanks to my favourite brands for their presence in my life

i send tony khan a $5 check every day I wake up

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I forgot about Mad World

That was alright too

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Thank you Square for inventing catgirls :pray:

Adbot