Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I would argue that only 1 in 50 soldiers can kill without hesitation. And I’m one of them. Me. Ree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I would argue that only 1 in 50 soldiers can kill without hesitation. And I’m one of them. Me. Ree

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

That Little Demon posted:

more people need to play snakes revenge

it's really good but I'm not sure if I'll finish it lol

the intro and first section are so good though

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What the heck? I have no memory of this. What? I I was a child soldier?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dude he's my best friend and he wants me to shoot him with a stinger missile just to blow up a big-rear end robot? no way dude, i can't do it! *snrf* it's no good, I can't do it, dude!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i've got to shoot her in the head? I've got to shoot her in the head. this is such bullshit dude, she raised me, loved me, gave me weapons, and taught me techniques, and now I have to shoot her in the head!? gently caress this, dude

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my continued failure not to submit under torture

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

In Training posted:

What the heck? I have no memory of this. What? I I was a child soldier?

Fungah! posted:

dude he's my best friend and he wants me to shoot him with a stinger missile just to blow up a big-rear end robot? no way dude, i can't do it! *snrf* it's no good, I can't do it, dude!

lmfao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The cutscenes are getting more ridiculous as the game goes on

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The cutscenes are getting more ridiculous as the game goes on

I really, really want everyone to see the twin snakes cutscenes lol

The stuff with the Hind is amazing

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Man psycho mantis is really rough to do without taking much damage. the last phase where he teleports around and just shoots a ball then disappears is taking me forever too

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lol oh thermal goggles.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I hate this stupid elevator fight with the hammer guy and the flying dudes. And then the big dudes

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

sundowner's song is the best one in the game

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Remembered I had ripper mode

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

Remembered I had ripper mode

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
shouiting and cursing at a game due to forgetting basic mechanics ftw

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

remembering i finished the game without ever using ripper mode

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fungah! posted:

sundowner's song is the best one in the game

it's not even in the top half, imo

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I am also late to realize the electric sai thing is awesome

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

currently workshopping how to knock Johnny out in the medi room without getting an alert, mashing through the long rear end codec every time is painful

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

: Beat the game
: Beat The Game without killing a single soldier
: Save Meryl

Man it felt good to revisit MGS1 - Twin Snakes is a great remake, although a bit easier than the original because of the first person aiming. Managed to pull off a non-lethal run which is tricky for some bosses. Might go on to MGR next tbh…

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

that fact you can seemingly stunlock almost any enemy in the game is incredible

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mycophobia posted:

If youre gonna go for s ranking in revengeance difficulty absolutely do not limit yourself to using only the sword like i did. Some of the enemies are a lot more tolerable if you break their armors with mistrals weapon or stun them with the sais

Also if you see in the result screen that you didnt get the s rank just hit retry in the pause screen and itll make you redo only that encounter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i myself not be going for s rank because despite loving the genre and bayonetta being absolutely one of my favourite games of all time, im terrible at them