Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

triple sulk posted:

i drink la colombe

oh, konnichiwa

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

emfive posted:

The Aeropress is cheap, kind-of the same idea as a French press except single-cup, and the coffee is really good. They're like $25 or so, and you can get an aftermarket steel mesh permanent filter for maybe $10. The permanent filter is easier to live with than the little paper ones.

a fun thing to do with the aeropress when making iced coffee is dissolve your sugar in a little water in the bottom of the glass and then add a bunch of ice cubes and then aeropress a strong shot of coffee over them

with the denser sugar water at the bottom, it makes a pretty gradient in the glass

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Red Baron posted:

but not oil

this also makes me wonder what the disposal is for, does it make things liquid?

Yeah it's to turn stuff into a nice, water-friendly slurpy

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Hatebag posted:

Coffee grounds are fine in compost but you want to avoid having too much coffee grounds in there because it will gently caress up the pH at extreme coffee levels. You can also just dump them at the base of your shrubs or add them as a direct soil amendment and they'll serve as organic matter in the soil

My grandpa was convinced it would make worms hyper, so he would save them and then shake it out in the garden the day before we went fishing so the worms would be easier to gather or something. My grandma would spray WD-40 on her aching joints.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Red Baron posted:

but not oil

this also makes me wonder what the disposal is for, does it make things liquid?

No, don't use the garbage disposal. Solids should go in the trash because you'll gently caress up your sewer lateral

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

AxGrap posted:

My grandpa was convinced it would make worms hyper, so he would save them and then shake it out in the garden the day before we went fishing so the worms would be easier to gather or something. My grandma would spray WD-40 on her aching joints.

your grandparents were secretly wizards

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

AxGrap posted:

your grandparents sound fun

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Hatebag posted:

No, don't use the garbage disposal. Solids should go in the trash because you'll gently caress up your sewer lateral

so if you rent this sounds like praxis (until your landlord just refuses to fix anything)

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1547287271644200960?t=zg-zbalmLe0dXTiAqFgm-g&s=19

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

AxGrap posted:

Sounds like they had a child's understanding of the world unless they were just loving with you

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Red Baron posted:

so if you rent this sounds like praxis (until your landlord just refuses to fix anything)

Yeah if you rent go nuts but maybe read your lease to figure out if you're liable for damages like that

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

VideoKid posted:

your grandparents sound fun

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Hatebag posted:

Sounds like they had a child's understanding of the world unless they were just loving with you

They were Norwegian and swedish so probably the former

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/tommiedotjpg/status/1547569395332890627

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

I just drink the coffee that makes me poo poo the fastest

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/asmamk/status/1547618148739719169?t=5jOH4xpJIOypxUNKsJpLZw&s=19

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

and he’s still doing nothing

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
you wanna know how i got this guac?

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/dsamuelsohn/status/1547621797943595009

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

It's so funny that the covid vaccines, the thing he so desperately wants to publically take credit for (and deserves some of that credit), he really can't ever because his fanbase is too stupid

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Mayor Dave posted:

you wanna know how i got this guac?

"Tell your men they clap for me now! This is my country!"

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
give him his twitter account back

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

https://giant.gfycat.com/ObviousViciousGopher.mp4

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

It's so funny that the covid vaccines, the thing he so desperately wants to publically take credit for (and deserves some of that credit), he really can't ever because his fanbase is too stupid

he hates his stupid loving base

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The Miami Marlins got rid of the big fish tank, the home run machine, the Clevelander bar/club, and the pool in left field. what the gently caress are they even doing

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

quote:

“He really was 100 percent going to announce on the Fourth of July,” one person knowledgeable about the discussions said, “but the kids and Lindsey Graham and Kevin McCarthy were against it because he would be blamed for the midterms.”

Let Trump be Trump! I checked my phone all day for that.

Toxoplasmid
May 18, 2004

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

VideoKid posted:

Oh of course, and that will never change, he hates these people so much

But he craves their adoration

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

okay so was this entire story bullshit? I have yet to see a video or screenshots of this dude being unarmed or dragged away or whatever. does he seriously just stand around and walk out of frame as his wife is dying?

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

VideoKid posted:

The president and I hate many of the same people! That's why I love voting TRUMP!

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The Miami Marlins got rid of the big fish tank, the home run machine, the Clevelander bar/club, and the pool in left field. what the gently caress are they even doing

Miami in general is really good at shooting itself in the dick, hth.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
HAHA I just won a case, suck my dick

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/wario64/status/1547612829364015104?s=21&t=H5URi78RVGQS3jHcukPfcA

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1547626410784612354

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Zisky posted:

Miami in general is really good at shooting itself in the dick, hth.

Their stadium used to have some character and now it's just a soulless baseball warehouse