System Message

Secondary database maintenance is underway. Some features will be briefly unavailable.
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

mobby_6kl posted:

You know what other cop had a dead wife and children?

Christian Slater?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Read After Burning posted:

The cop being restrained in the footage is the father of one of the victims, not a husband. :smith:

So my goodwill was misplaced, dude is the dude looking at the Punisher background and everything is way worse.

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
I tried playing max payne recently but ever since I went nofap I've found that the only release for my masculine energy is dwarf fortress. dwarf fortress is a game like mine craft where you build a settlement with your dwarfs. Like the school in Uvalde, it is important to only have one entrance to your fort and to make sure the gate (door) is strong to keep out monsters. Some get in anyway. Recently one of my migrants was a were-elephant. I did not know that until he transformed inside my fortress. My militia was underdeveloped and through happenstance almost entirely female. So when they went to fight the werecreature they carried their children with them. Similar to what happened in Texas, many children died and those that survived carry wounds both physical (missing limbs) and mental (bad thoughts). Some may even repeat the cycle of violence, I'll know when the next transformation hits. Though Uvalde also reminds me of one of my biggest failures. I was still learning how borrows worked and my militia won't go outside to fight the invading goblins. I had them tricked out in adamantine but they just chilled inside the fort. I feel like the current regulatory "cancel culture" makes police afraid to act in case they get accused of racism so in many ways it works like the borrows setting in DF. We need to unrestricted their movement so they can go back to killing goblins and fighting werecreatures (even if it means a few dead kids) in order for everyone to survive.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!
:chloe:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

2nd Amendment posted:

I tried playing max payne recently but ever since I went nofap I've found that the only release for my masculine energy is dwarf fortress. dwarf fortress is a game like mine craft where you build a settlement with your dwarfs. Like the school in Uvalde, it is important to only have one entrance to your fort and to make sure the gate (door) is strong to keep out monsters. Some get in anyway. Recently one of my migrants was a were-elephant. I did not know that until he transformed inside my fortress. My militia was underdeveloped and through happenstance almost entirely female. So when they went to fight the werecreature they carried their children with them. Similar to what happened in Texas, many children died and those that survived carry wounds both physical (missing limbs) and mental (bad thoughts). Some may even repeat the cycle of violence, I'll know when the next transformation hits. Though Uvalde also reminds me of one of my biggest failures. I was still learning how borrows worked and my militia won't go outside to fight the invading goblins. I had them tricked out in adamantine but they just chilled inside the fort. I feel like the current regulatory "cancel culture" makes police afraid to act in case they get accused of racism so in many ways it works like the borrows setting in DF. We need to unrestricted their movement so they can go back to killing goblins and fighting werecreatures (even if it means a few dead kids) in order for everyone to survive.

For the love of christ start masturbating again

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
Yeah, supposedly at one point while Punisher cop is onscreen, you hear someone say "That's my wife's classroom", but my work computer's speakers are rear end so I can't confirm right now.

In other news, the Parkland shooter's trial is going on right now. At one point, his attorney flips off the cameras, and they both have a grand ol' giggle about it. I enjoyed this exchange I saw on Reddit:

quote:

What is she a middle schooler? Lmao

quote:

No, he would’ve shot her if she was.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

2nd Amendment posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao jesus

:smith:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Holy poo poo.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Jesus Mary and Joseph

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Mama mia

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
idgi

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

it's a dwarf fortress joke ya nimrod

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

lollontee posted:

it's a dwarf fortress joke ya nimrod

I know nothing of that game.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

we are all very proud of all the jokes you miss

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I want every joke explained immediately after anyone makes one.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

B-Rock452 posted:

It doesn't even make sense, if there was an active shooter and I knew my wife was a teacher at the schoo,l I am not waiting for her to text me, I am pushing as hard and as fast as I can to where the shooter is and engaging. If I take a round it's nothing compared to the guilt I would have knowing I could have possibly saved her. . Not standing around chilling in a ready position with my gun and waiting for her to text me she is ok

most cops beat their wives, op

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

most cops beat their wives, op

It’s like someone stole his Fatality in Mortal Kombat :ohdear:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

it's a combat log.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

2nd Amendment posted:

Extremely stupid poo poo

Oh darn no more greg for 2 weeks.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Hold on, are we sure the phone cop is Ruiz? This narrative is still being pushed, but I swear it's already thoroughly debunked; isn't there footage of Ruiz arriving way later, outside, wearing different clothing and carrying a rifle, while being held back by other cops? Or did I imagine that?

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Mister Speaker posted:

Hold on, are we sure the phone cop is Ruiz? This narrative is still being pushed, but I swear it's already thoroughly debunked; isn't there footage of Ruiz arriving way later, outside, wearing different clothing and carrying a rifle, while being held back by other cops? Or did I imagine that?

At this point, we don't know for sure who Punisher cop is, although more and more sources are claiming it's Ruiz. The cop wearing different clothes and carrying a rifle that you see being held back is a FATHER of one of the victims (last name Rubio), not a husband (last name Ruiz).

There was both a husband AND a father who were first responders; I don't think anyone's spoken to the former but the latter was interviewed shortly after the shooting. Both were restrained by other cops, but one happens off-video.

Read After Burning fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Jul 15, 2022

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
That woman who charged in, after fighting the police, was an actual hero. By definition.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
There's some good ones in here.

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1547732707462881282

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

satanic splash-back posted:

It doesn't matter if it's true or not, the point is to make everyone talk about it as if it's true for a while
Between this and the 10-year-old rape victim who got an abortion out of state, we've actually seen this tactic used twice just this week.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I want every joke explained immediately after anyone makes one.

What do you think we made a 98 page thread about Uvalde PD for?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:boom:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

rough chuckle

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OvA9T5FFz8

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

2nd Amendment posted:

It’s kind of like one of those where welp, shits just totally hosed all the time and people are actually with a dude that they believe is lying out his loving mouth, but they need him as a resource. They actually legitimately enjoy seeing a crippled man get beat to poo poo by police wares and worked to death by every soldier they pass, there’s really no difference since he’s already crippled. And theres no difference between this hot poo poo and what he’s doing. And guess what else? There is no difference between marriage and divorce either.

Fart Dumbass
May 31, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

It’s kind of like one of those where welp, shits just totally hosed all the time and people are actually with a dude that they believe is lying out his loving mouth, but they need him as a resource. They actually legitimately enjoy seeing a crippled man get beat to poo poo by police wares and worked to death by every soldier they pass, there’s really no difference since he’s already crippled. And theres no difference between this hot poo poo and what he’s doing. And guess what else? There is no difference between marriage and divorce either.

wtf are you talkin about

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Fart Dumbass posted:

wtf are you talkin about

They get a little word salady sometimes, it’s cool, everyone’s used to it.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

:chloe:

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1547595685993713665

https://twitter.com/TheNicMcElveen/status/1547679082170552321

Apparently the sides of the buses say "NRA Children's Museum". :drat:

Cruz is just gonna run off to Cancun again, but drat, this is rough for anyone with an actual heart.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

https://abc13.com/houston-crime-possible-mass-shooting-galleria-sergeant-thwarted-shootings/12054469/

Oh hey look, an actual hero cop—

quote:

However, since Herrera didn't actually shoot anyone, he did not commit a felony offense under Texas law.

Herrera was charged with a misdemeanor for the Galleria incident. Then, on March 18, he showed up at the Houston FBI headquarters asking to meet with the director of the agency. In that incident, he had a gun in the car. However, because no shots were fired and he didn't point the weapon at anyone, he was again just charged with a misdemeanor.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Real normal fuckin country we got here
https://twitter.com/RottenInDenmark/status/1547977425803390980?t=IkNruXmCNhtSYDKn4IMg8A&s=09

quote:

Nancy Vera was awakened suddenly at midnight on July 12 by the sound of a single gunshot, the bullet ricocheting off her home. She looked at a security camera just in time to see a truck speed away.

Vera was shocked but not surprised. The president of the Corpus Christi, Texas, branch of the American Federation of Teachers (AFT), she had recently handed out books with LGBTQ characters at a pride event for local students, alongside a drag queen.

Vera thought the event was a fun opportunity to connect with local parents and distribute books to kids. But conservatives, including her local sheriff, called the event an example of the "grooming and indoctrination of young people in our country." "Grooming" is a slur commonly used by devotees of the conspiracy theory QAnon, which claims that powerful people and institutions are ensnaring children in sex trafficking rings.

“This type of rhetoric is going to get people killed,” she says.

Corpus Christi, where Vera lives, has become a flashpoint for a growing push among Christian and conservative groups across the US to get certain books and topics they deem inappropriate for children removed from school libraries and curriculums. Now the fight is turning increasingly ugly, with people targeting individual teachers’ private social media accounts for scrutiny and even harassment

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.

Interesting new AV/red text.

How much have you spent on me so far, pennywise?

Real forum crush you've got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

america is plagued by domestic terrorism