Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

Immunity amendment thing made it into the NDAA

alright Congress time to get the SAP people on record, spill the beans about crash retrievals

lueishly: i just wanted to grill, but then, we found a lifeform

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

blatman posted:

that information is classified

:nws:

Incel thor

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Slavvy posted:

Incel thor

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

:lol:

Fassbender will always be a robot head to me.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

this scene, but it's Radar and general Lue, instead of Thor and general Hammond:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSDQCEl5QXM

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
assigned angel at birth

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Does the space force use army or navy ranks?

What I'm saying is, it's probably admiral lue

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

star commander lue

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Slavvy posted:

they were carved out of the air force so whatever they use, i imagine

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Slavvy posted:

admiral general star commander lue

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

there's the military ranks and then the secret ranks like "best bud" and "cool coffee guy"

it's the latter that really matters

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

the commandant of astral guantanamo

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

the birdfinder general elizondo

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

radar operator

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Lues code name would be bbq related like he'd be BARBECUE KING or GRILLER or something

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Aishlinn posted:

Only somewhat sorry. had to be done.

the men who stare at goatse

it was a secret CIA program they established contact with the goat sector, far beyond uranus

in the records, the CIA changed all mentions of "goatse" to "goats" to fool the sheeple

george clooney is a cyborg piloted by quantum link from goatse prime

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Rah! posted:

the men who stare at goatse

it was a secret CIA program they established contact with the goat sector, far beyond uranus

in the records, the CIA changed all mentions of "goatse" to "goats" to fool the sheeple

george clooney is a cyborg piloted by quantum link from goatse prime

id get a disney+ subscription for that

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ddeanjohnson/status/1547513252090990593

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

:tinylue:

holy cow there went griller elizondo

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

do u think he uses charcoal or propane

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

lue is exactly as domesticated as hank hes a propane man

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

propane 100%

lue is the kind of guy that likes his steaks grey and soggy

propane fans feel free to come debate me

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

recently declassified video of hank elizondo overseeing first contact:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSoPTxdVTnw

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

It's kind of amazing just how much is getting done on this by congress. They really must have been shown some crazy poo poo.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

D-Pad posted:

It's kind of amazing just how much is getting done on this by congress. They really must have been shown some crazy poo poo.

This reassures me. I still expect a lot of footdragging, but it's progress.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

D-Pad posted:

i'm really hoping one of them just says gently caress it taking too long and leaks everything they've been briefed on

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

1947 eh

Roswell real after all

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

D-Pad posted:

"gentlemen, we have here the ability to extend the forever war into eternity and secure the position of the MIC/Panopticon in the cosmos"

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

my bony fealty posted:

1947 eh

Roswell real after all

Lol. I can't wait for this stuff to be ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ to hell.

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

just a coconut going for a stroll

Holy hell, here's David Chalmers summing up all of my current thoughts about philosophy of the mind in ten minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI-cESvGlKc

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

https://twitter.com/UAPTheory/status/1546550225422131203

https://twitter.com/UAPTheory/status/1547646349201399810

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Lmao that this is how I learn Draghi indicating resignation. It's definitely a sort of feint but yeah he's a piece of poo poo

typhus
Apr 7, 2004

Fun Shoe

Rickshaw posted:

Holy hell, here's David Chalmers summing up all of my current thoughts about philosophy of the mind in ten minutes:

fuckin love me some Chalmers

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Rickshaw posted:

drat good video. Thanks for sharing this person with us (me). Thread is good :woof:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

this reminded me that Alice Walker is a David Ickrle follower who believes jews reptilians run the world which is honestly the funniest poo poo

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

skewetoo posted:

drat good video. Thanks for sharing this person with us (me). Thread is good :woof:

Its mids

Check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L59_AyFBrtA

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

my bony fealty posted:

this reminded me that Alice Walker is a David Ickrle follower who believes jews reptilians run the world which is honestly the funniest poo poo

lol

i didn't realize shes a nazi and a reptilian believer now:

quote:

Since 2012, Walker expressed appreciation for the works of the British conspiracy theorist David Icke.[48][49][50][51] On BBC Radio 4's Desert Island Discs, she said that Icke's book Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More would be her choice if she could have only one book.[49][52] The book promotes the theory that the Earth is ruled by shapeshifting reptilian humanoids and "Rothschild Zionists". Jonathan Kay of the National Post described this book (and Icke's other books) as "hateful, hallucinogenic nonsense." Kay wrote that Walker's public praise for Icke's book was "stunningly offensive" and that by taking it seriously, she was disqualifying herself "from the mainstream marketplace of ideas."[40]

In 2017, Walker published an anti-Semitic poem on her blog entitled "It Is Our (Frightful) Duty To Study The Talmud", recommending that the reader should start with YouTube to learn about the allegedly shocking aspects of the Talmud, describing it as "poison."[41][53][51][54][55][56] The poem includes the lines: "Are Goyim (us) meant to be slaves of Jews?" and "Are three year old (and a day) girls eligible for marriage and intercourse? Are young boys fair game for rape?"[57]

In 2018, Walker was asked by an interviewer from The New York Times Book Review "What books are on your nightstand?" She listed Icke's And the Truth Shall Set You Free, a book promoting an antisemitic conspiracy theory which draws on The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and queries the Holocaust. Walker said: "In Icke’s books there is the whole of existence, on this planet and several others, to think about. A curious person’s dream come true."[41][58][59] Walker defended her admiration for Icke and his book, saying, "I do not believe he is anti-Semitic or anti-Jewish."[60]

In 2020, after learning of Walker's support of anti-Semitism, the host of the New York Times podcast Sugar Calling described herself as "mortified" for having hosted Walker on her show and said, "If I'd known, I wouldn't have asked Alice Walker to be on the show."[61]

In April 2022, Gayle King of CBS News was criticized for interviewing Walker without challenging her anti-Semitic writings. After the interview, King released a statement, saying, "'These are not only legitimate questions, they are mandatory questions. I certainly would have asked her about the criticisms, if I had been aware of them before the interview with Ms. Walker."[62]

Despite criticism for her behavior, she has written, "I have no regrets."[51]

:trumppop:

the brain worms got her

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

fighter jet chases disk over Minneapolis

NUFORC posted:

I just finished delivering the morning Mineapolis Star & Tribune. A contiuous strange whistling noise lasted twenty minutes or so, like a pressure relief valve, I couldn’t figure out what it was.

Then I noticed a Saucer in the north east about a mile, mile and a half away. Its lower section was disc-shaped silver in color, its upper section was a round flat dome with porthole lights of different colors. It was about 60 feet in circumference. The saucer was about 1000 feet above ground level, headed in a southerly direction about 150 mph.

After 20 seconds or so I saw a fighter jet from the Air National Guard in Mpls. closing in on the saucer. The jet closed within 600 yards of the saucer, they traveled about one and a half to two miles south. The saucer then executed an abrupt angle 45 degrees up and 45 degrees east turn and increased its speed 100 fold all in a blink of an eye.

The fighter jet then executed a 180 degree bank turn to the west and headed back to the air base which brought it right over head on its return leg. The fighter jet was of a delta wing style. The jet was approximately the same length as the saucer, 60 feet.

This all took place in 3 to 4 minutes.

tiny brown sphere zooms around children

NUFORC posted:

On an afternoon in 1967, my brother, two cousins, and I were playing in our grandmother's backyard. We were walking up the side of a steep hill when a small brownish sphere about the size of a ping pong ball started flying around us. It floated/flew around each of our heads a few minutes while we tried to figure out what it was.

I looked up to see if anyone was in the tree above us because I thought somebody was pulling a prank on us. The leaves had fallen off the tree so the branches were mostly bare. I saw no one in the tree. I am not sure why we all just stood still while the sphere flew/floated around us. I remember being very curious but I didn't try to touch or grab it.

It was opaque and a medium to darkish brown. It made no sound. There were no lights or markings on it. There were no windows, either. Eventually, we decided to run and tell my dad and uncle about it. The sphere stayed with us for a little bit while we ran up the hill to our grandmother's house. My dad couldn't find anything out of the normal when he checked around the back of the house.

Occasionally, my cousins, brother and I talked about it over the years but it's been decades since the last time the incident was mentioned.

I'm now a retired Deputy Sheriff. I have never seen the sphere, again. Nor have I ever heard of anything quite like our experience.

saucer makes area very cold(?)

NUFORC posted:

Me and my brother were riding a motorcycle thru the middle of town it was a Saturday evening he started pulling on my arm and pointing and as I was trying to drive was trying to figure out what he was doing until I stopped at a red light on a hill just beyond Otts service station on one corner was a Methodist Church which was a very large building,I looked up above the church and there was this very large saucer shaped craft just dead still in mid air it had a very low humming noise I couldn't believe what I was seeing but several others were as amazed as I was.

I could see a lot of detail to the craft a very dull steel with the smoothest seams where the metal was joined together,around the diameter of the craft were square large panels each flashing on and off a yellow, green, and white light alternating around the craft, the saucer just sat there and in the middle of a heat wave it was very cold so cold I wanted a sweater. as the craft started to move I intended to follow as far as I could, it was heading toward warrior river and I was accelerating faster and faster trying to keep up knowing where a major curve in the road was I knew I was going to have to slow down but befor we got there the craft suddenly did a left turn and at a speed that I couldn't believe shot straight up and disapeared into the sky towards space...

I asked my brother 20 years later if we really seen what we seen or did we imagine it he said to not ever doubt it we were there we seen it and thats that, I have seen a few pictures on line similar to it,... after all these years I still remember thats why I now report it to you....I hope to see it again

USO beneath aircraft carrier; later takes off into sky

NUFORC posted:

I was talking to a Vietnam veteran who flew F-4 Phantoms off of a carrier in the Vietnam war.

One evening he was assigned to a carrier defence flight to ensure no enemy aircraft got close to the carrier group. When flying past the carrier, it was suddenly lit from below the water by a very bright light. He was commanded to circle and observe the light. The initial theory was that a Soviet sub was under the carrier and was somehow shining a light up at them; playing games with them. After about a minute though, the light took off through the water still submerged.

They and another jet followed above for about 20 seconds when suddenly the light left the water (not sure if they saw the shape) and took off straight up into the air and vanished. When back on board the carrier, all personnel were commanded to never mention the incident.

enormous disk mining "quaritze" (quartzite? maybe part of the belt supergroup?)

NUFORC posted:

Was at girls slumber party summer of 1967. Sleeping on the grass. All the girls except one stayed out with me, it got too cold for the rest so they retreated to the family room. All I remeber was talking about all the stars, and how we are ants in an aquarian for others to watch. We decided to go into the house and get a drink. My companion and I looked out the window and spotted the [spherical] ship, it was gray metallinc in color, with a set of circular cube lights on top. The squares on the top were large and one blinked on and then the next. They were multiple colors. It gave the ship the appearence that it was spinning, but it was not. One light would go on and then the next in a sequence around the ship.

My friend and I went out on the porch to look at it. I was amazed at how large it was. I would have to guess about 3 football fields. Some of the other girls looked but freaked when they say it. I stood on the porch and watched, when suddenly an extremely intense blue white light came from the center, bottom of the ship and hit the ground. We all became frighted after that and hid in the house. We told parents the next day, but no one believed us, we were only 14 at the time. We did report it to the airforce, and police, but no response.

The part that scared me the most was the small spheres of light that came to my window two summers after I had seen the UFO. I knew they wanted me to come out, but I was so scarred I hid. I have since ran into people that have similar experiences, especially the glowing balls outside there window that seem to becon one to come with it..I also remember knowing somehow that this ship was a minning ship and that it was minning quaritze crystals. I remember telling my mom to buy all the quaritze she could find because it would be very valuable some day. I also remember that there may have been missing time envoled, but I have never found anyone that could do regressive hypnosysis. I would like to try again, and see the most fantastic thing I have ever seen! It truly changed by life.

WEH has issued a correction as of 01:18 on Jul 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

meh

Bob Socko has issued a correction as of 01:42 on Jul 15, 2022