Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Gologle posted:

You guys realize that's not the actual fatass posting that, right? I've unfortunately seen many examples of his twitter posts over the years, he isn't anywhere near that coherent.

Every tweet that an intern obviously wrote for Trump had the cadence of an actual college graduate and was overloaded with decorum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
i actually think it's really him doing it :shrug:

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021

Gologle posted:

You guys realize that's not the actual fatass posting that, right? I've unfortunately seen many examples of his twitter posts over the years, he isn't anywhere near that coherent.
The punctuation is way beyond his abilities, besides his brain not working enough to remember all those specific details about Elon. I feel that's a paraphrase of him saying "he'd probably worship me if I asked him to" or some other Trump ramble, and then his social media staff expanded it.

Fart Dumbass
May 31, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Mirage posted:

The number of bots and the volume of bot tweets are two wildly different things. Humans can't post as quickly or as often as a bot can, 24/7/365, nor can they scrape the data to tweet for maximum impact as efficiently. I wouldn't be surprised if the number of active, posting bots at any one time is significantly lower than the number of humans. They're just much more voluminous and (marginally) more annoying.

A bot that doesn't tweet or rarely tweets, like in those million followers packages you can buy to puff up your clout, is a different story. It can be harder to tell if it's a bot as long as the program that spawns it is halfway decent at spoofing its IP.

I've never attempted to gain followers on my twitter account nor is there any reason why anyone would follow me on my twitter account because I barely use it but I have over 100 followers and I think maybe 5-6 of them are real people. I do believe there's tons of bot accounts, but I think not all of them actually tweet much of anything because lots of the ones I've looked at in my own followers have no tweets or just one or two tweets. just depends on what they made the bot for I guess.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Fart Dumbass posted:

I've never attempted to gain followers on my twitter account nor is there any reason why anyone would follow me on my twitter account because I barely use it but I have over 100 followers and I think maybe 5-6 of them are real people. I do believe there's tons of bot accounts, but I think not all of them actually tweet much of anything because lots of the ones I've looked at in my own followers have no tweets or just one or two tweets. just depends on what they made the bot for I guess.

congratulations, you have now put more thought into this than elon did when he first offered 54.20 a share

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

PITY BONER posted:

The punctuation is way beyond his abilities, besides his brain not working enough to remember all those specific details about Elon. I feel that's a paraphrase of him saying "he'd probably worship me if I asked him to" or some other Trump ramble, and then his social media staff expanded it.

It's probably this. Remember, you guys do not, in fact, "have to hand it to him."

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

ben shapino posted:

congratulations, you have now put more thought into this than elon did when he first offered 54.20 a share

Butterwagon
Mar 21, 2010

Lookit that stupid ass-hole!
https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1547662389134233601

Jesus christ

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

congratulations to Elon for becoming only the second most hosed-up looking Musk

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

It’s all on-brand

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
That sounds like the start of some Pharaoh's hosed-up family tree.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I mean what else is there to say.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Elon had sex with his parents confirmed

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

The Delaware Court of Chancery is a just that, a single court, with only seven folks on it. So, pretty limited options for finding the chumpiest of judges https://courts.delaware.gov/chancery/judges.aspx

It's also worth noting that much like twitter, both tesla and SpaceX are incorporated in Delaware. And that court can hold you in contempt and send you to prison.

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021
A traveling jester-slash-part-time-bard is roaming around the countryside looking for a new patron, any patron, that will hire him. Starving, tired, and lightly delirious, he arrives at a large, gaudy castle. The court aide leads him into the castle's inner chamber where the ruler of the land sits impatiently.

Jester: "Greetings, sire. My name is Curio, and I am a jester and poet of the finest talent and knowledge. I have come to offer my services to you for a modest price."
King: "Ah. Greetings. I am King Elon of Stench, and your visit to my abode is not welcome unless you can impress me. What say you, man? Give me some mirth."
Jester: "Very well, sire. Do you have any topics in mind, or shall I choose of my own?"
King: "Tell me about my own penis."

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

life is a musk family playthrough of crusader kings - we are all just living in it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

Vanadium Dame posted:

The Delaware Court of Chancery is a just that, a single court, with only seven folks on it. So, pretty limited options for finding the chumpiest of judges https://courts.delaware.gov/chancery/judges.aspx

It's also worth noting that much like twitter, both tesla and SpaceX are incorporated in Delaware. And that court can hold you in contempt and send you to prison.

Virtually every corp under the sun is incorporated in Delaware, so that court is also very well versed on handling billionaire babby circuses.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

ben shapino posted:

Elon had sex with his parents confirmed

Old Boy remake was secretly about him

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
wasnt there some other billionaire that was screwing his own biological daughter

Christ on a cross I despise these people

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Milo and POTUS posted:

wasnt there some other billionaire that was screwing his own biological daughter

Christ on a cross I despise these people

I'm not sure trump is still a billionaire

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

History has already trumped this with Grover Cleveland.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frances_Cleveland posted:

She was originally given the first name Frank, in honor of an uncle, but later decided to adopt the feminine variant Frances.[3] A long-time close friend of Oscar Folsom, Grover Cleveland met his future wife when she was an infant and he was twenty-seven years old. He was fond of her, buying her a baby carriage and doting on her as she grew up. When her father died in a carriage accident on July 23, 1875, without having written a will, the court appointed Cleveland administrator of his estate.[2]

She attended Central High School in Buffalo and Medina High School in Medina, New York, then Wells College in Aurora, New York.[4] Cleveland proposed marriage to Frances in the spring of 1885 when she visited Washington D.C. with her mother. They were married on June 2, 1886, in the Blue Room of the White House. Cleveland was aged forty-nine, Frances, twenty-one.[4]

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

This has got to be illegal, right? Right?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

That's pretty gross!!!!

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

The Lone Badger posted:

Let me tell you a story about a man by the name of Woody Allen...

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Lone Badger posted:

I mean if you read my post, it was a story about a man who married his goddaughter who he met while she was an infant.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kinda explains a lot about his shithead son

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.
What more can be said, except kill 'em all.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

they leaked that story now to soften coverage of elon's no good very bad year

his parents were monsters, you see, how can you blame him??

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
"Elon explains to Jack why gossip tweets made Errol merc his incestuous family"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5qQ5UYVTcU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Congratulations to both Musks and their respective step-daughters.

mdxi
Mar 13, 2006

to JERK OFF is to be close to GOD... only with SPURTING

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2022/07/judge-in-musk-twitter-case-forced-a-company-to-complete-a-merger-last-year/

quote:

Kathaleen McCormick, the court's chancellor, or chief judge, "has a no-nonsense reputation as well as the distinction of being one of the few jurists who has ever ordered a reluctant buyer to close a US corporate merger,"

:yeshaha:

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Ain’t nothin’ gone happen.

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Who pays more taxes to the state of delaware, tesla or twitter? Or does every company incorporate there because they don't pay any taxes at all.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

stratdax posted:

Who pays more taxes to the state of delaware, tesla or twitter? Or does every company incorporate there because they don't pay any taxes at all.

The latter.

JockstrapManthrust
Apr 30, 2013

MrQwerty posted:

kinda explains a lot about his shithead son

Yeah it sure does. A man who is the offspring of an emerald mine, and “my name is buck and I’m here to gently caress”. More popcorn anyone?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

stratdax posted:

any state or country where every company is scrambling to incorporate means the companies cut a check to the guy in charge instead of having to pay taxes that'd cost ten times more

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

TheBizzness posted:

Ain’t nothin’ gone happen.

Stuff is gonna happen, I don’t know why you think it won’t.

It won’t be the end of Musk because rich people can’t die, but stuff will happen

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Hopefully in 8-10 years I can eat some crow about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

YOUNG REBELLIOUS ELON: I'll never be a creepy civilization wrecking parasite who thinks the only thing that matters is creating hosed up power dynamics with women and filling them with children like my father! I'll uh... *looks around the room frantically until his eyes settle on the bookcase* also like scifi!