Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
Gonna have to attach Gacha gems to each wheel to Ollie better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

S-K-A-T-E the sequel to Q-W-O-P

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I bought OlliOlli World this week and it loving rules btw

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
I wish Riders Republic was f2p. I ain't spending cash on that poo poo

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

Forza 5 still doesn't work on the PC gamepass app for me. Has anyone that was having troubles with this found a fix that works yet? Or has anyone even gotten it to work?

it definitely works, I have several friends I play with on PC fine.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Barudak posted:

S-K-A-T-E the sequel to Q-W-O-P

That would be incredible

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Did Destiny 2 ever move beyond reskinning the same handful of enemies over and over?

The Witch Queen expansion added lots of new stuff, including enemies, a new weapon, new raid etc.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Space Racist posted:

If getting angry about an unreleased free game doesn't scream "entitled gamers" I don't know what does

maybe if a series you liked decided to follow the route of garbage mobile games you’d be unimpressed also OP

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

maybe if a series you liked decided to follow the route of garbage mobile games you’d be unimpressed also OP

What if garbage mobile games are the only games you like tho

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

webmeister posted:

don't want to know these freaks

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

webmeister posted:

I literally played more hearthstone and magic the gathering in my phone than many console games lol

Card games are great on phone what can I say

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Disposable Scud posted:

I wish Riders Republic was f2p. I ain't spending cash on that poo poo

for something you only want to play four days a year the free weekends ubisoft does are perfect

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

Hey, is there couch co-op in Powerwash Simulator? I showed the trailer to my wife and she made fun of me, but I suspect she'd really enjoy it if we played together. :haw:

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
Livelock is 3 dollars. Get it. Enjoy the finest gigantic robot rear end Candian tax money can buy.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Lifespan posted:

They mention in the article that there will be multiplayer areas, so it sounds like single player is still in there.

I haven’t played enough in the last few months to give you a definite answer but so far it’s a bit better. Still got myself stuck in a “pit” that was only a quarter inch deep.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Every game I've ever been recommended by goons is terrible and every game goons told me to stay away from loving rule.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

post the list

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Fallout 4 - great, one of the best of the last 10 years

Bloodborne - some lame poo poo, yeah I get it I watched American werewolf in Paris too.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
That pressure wash simulator game is really addictive but I can see interest falling off a cliff at a certain point. After a while all the dadsim 3d games start to just look too lovely and janky.

Super satisfying when you get that “ding” after 100% cleaning something though!

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

Bloodborne - some lame poo poo, yeah I get it I watched American werewolf in Paris too.

Lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

think i'd jump off a bridge if i personally held these opinions tbqh

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

McDonald's - great, one of the best meals of the last ten years

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

The Series X shortage seems to be over in Australia at least. Loads of photos like this from Costcos all over the country.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Wow, is it all over for Microsoft!?

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

The Series X shortage seems to be over in Australia at least. Loads of photos like this from Costcos all over the country.

It's $489 AUD? I think that might be the cheapest price point anywhere in the world. I wonder how they plan to make it up.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Twerk from Home posted:

It's $489 AUD? I think that might be the cheapest price point anywhere in the world. I wonder how they plan to make it up.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

hatty posted:

Wow, is it all over for Microsoft!?

wrap it up gamepassailures

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Must be a costco thing because our biggest games retailers still aren't even *advertising* Series Xs or PS5s, let alone selling them freely

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Twerk from Home posted:

I bet that’s the Series S, you can see the cards for them right under the side behind the x-pile. Looks like the SX (bundle?) is 734 AUD

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

priznat posted:

I bet that’s the Series S, you can see the cards for them right under the side behind the x-pile. Looks like the SX (bundle?) is 734 AUD

I was getting ready to talk poo poo to this post, but sure enough there are different price tags

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Blue Raider posted:

I was getting ready to talk poo poo to this post, but sure enough there are different price tags

I knew this because Costco has a habit of putting 2 prices next to each other and I invariably get crossed up by something when I visit :haw:

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

MGSV is $5. MG$5?

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

that's a fuckin' steal! for 6 you can get all the dlc including horse armor

vvv I was surprised to see that it wasn't on the xbox enhanced list. very tempted to fire it up again anyway

Scuba Trooper fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jul 16, 2022

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
MGSV is an unmodified XBOX ONE game so it looks kinda fuzzy being 900p and all. It’s still great though

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
The 6 dollar version includes Ground Zeroes :911:

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Kevyn posted:

The 6 dollar version includes Ground Zeroes :911:

Bonny Jock Lemon posted:

that's a fuckin' steal!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Had a good time running through Escape Academy with a buddy last night.

The escape rooms are pretty good and the game has both online and couch co-op.