Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I don't claim to be a super healthy eater or anything but I stay far away from Wonder Bread. It's pretty well known the absolute garbage and pretty much pure sugar. Which kinda tracks because Peggy puts sugar in her Spa-Peggy sauce.

I'm guessing the animators chose it because it's a pretty recognizable brand.

I wish KoTH was on itunes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

A MIRACLE posted:

I know, crazy that he sat in front of the tv for 12 hours straight. I would never do that

Clearly you have not mastered the art of edging

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

If you eat or drink anything mainstream, or own a mass market sword, goons will tell you that you're eating/drinking/possessing LITERAL GARBAGE.

Goons only eat or drink the most obscure poo poo ever and buy the most artisanal swords that money can buy because they're so much better than normal people.

I only buy the finest katana from the swordsmiths at Hot Topic.

Edit: Do local neckbeard anime stores still exist where you can get fansubs in the back room? Or did the internet kill those? Because that's where you should really be buying you katana.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

Detective No. 27 posted:

I don't claim to be a super healthy eater or anything but I stay far away from Wonder Bread. It's pretty well known the absolute garbage and pretty much pure sugar. Which kinda tracks because Peggy puts sugar in her Spa-Peggy sauce.

I'm guessing the animators chose it because it's a pretty recognizable brand.

I wish KoTH was on itunes.

People who grew up in the region will remember the bread stores (Mrs. Bairds?) that always had a wide selection of, you guessed it, fruit pies.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The Hills don't buy brand name soda though.

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
In my opinion, Wonderbread cost $0.99 when KoTH was airing so we can afford the splurge.

Hank.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Went to my first Whataburger yesterday. Got a bacon & bleu burger, it was pretty good. Thought of KotH and Texas the whole time.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Hank knows some great things to do with Wonder Bread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaB9NZyiphM

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Mantis42 posted:

Went to my first Whataburger yesterday. Got a bacon & bleu burger, it was pretty good. Thought of KotH and Texas the whole time.

I refuse to entertain the Whataburger v In-N-Out out debate because they're equally good and you're obligated to go to one if you're in a relevant region. I like Whataburger because those things are the size of my face.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Much like all beloved regional fast food chains, Whataburger is about as good as any fast food place.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Whataburger embraces the wide>tall burger truth so they are great

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
Joseph: you’ve get the coolest mom, she smells like Miracle Whip

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

namlosh posted:

Joseph: you’ve get the coolest mom, she smells like Miracle Whip

He really encapsulates the essence of creepy puberty after he hits it. Then he stops aging.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
New season of Beavis and Butthead is in 3 weeks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DSSDUI0Cis

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Harminoff posted:

If you gave paramount+.

Which, :lol:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Peggy, I can see your... whatnots.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Harminoff posted:

Goddamnit Paramount+ stop trying to convince me to give you money

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

hehehe mount

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Av material

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Her hair will always be, at best, awkward, but... dag-gum :stare:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

dc3k
Feb 18, 2003

what.
Did they ever explain (in behind the scenes interviews or whatever) why Luanne was pregnant for almost two seasons before finally showing and then having the baby in the same episode?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Maybe they just didn't want to write baby stuff.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
How Luanne get pregnat?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

bobby took away her baby pills, which women need to get not preg

but how is bobby formed?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Part of my thought is that they were considering doing a bit where Luann was never actually pregnant and she was just faking it because you never actually see her pregnant belly showing until late.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Didn't the network just decide to air episodes in the last few seasons out of their intended order? That's how we ended up with the final episode being the stupid manic Kahn one.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Traxis posted:

Didn't the network just decide to air episodes in the last few seasons out of their intended order? That's how we ended up with the final episode being the stupid manic Kahn one.

They originally ordered the season's worth of episodes, then tacked 4 on afterwards (including Manic Khan Day), never aired them nationally (NFL football also messed with its timeslot a ton), so those 4 only appeared in some local markets in syndication and when handed to Adult swim, they either got shown last or right before To Sirloin With Love.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Traxis posted:

Yeah, the last 4 episodes were unaired episodes from previous seasons they decided to show later, hence why the real series finale (where Hank and Bobby learn to BBQ together) is the 5th last of the series.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I remember the last time I ran through the final season, it seemed like those last 5 episodes were all series finales because it seemed like everything reset by the time the next episode started.

I still love Principal Moss's line about having that disease where he wakes up drunk in strange places.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

dc3k posted:

Did they ever explain (in behind the scenes interviews or whatever) why Luanne was pregnant for almost two seasons before finally showing and then having the baby in the same episode?

Probably didn't want to have to deal with the hassle of gradually changing her look and having to keep continuity.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Her feet are small.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They almost never actually draw her feet to size. Probably because it would actually be too distracting.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
They had 2 entire episodes about clowns though

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
It follows Aristotle's dictum: it delights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Congratulations, you follow trail of clues that start with same last name. Where did you get this guy, Scotland Yard?