Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

My best friends' last day at our workplace was today, she made everyone she liked strawberry jam and it was very funny to see 5 people from third shift and 2 people from first shift walking around with a jar of jam out of like 30 people in the plant. It was exactly the way I expected her to throw hella shade at her boss and coworkers on 1st and I thought it was funny as poo poo, plus the jam is good.

Found out this week that the person illegally dumping in my trashcan... is my deadbeat fuckface landlord! He's probably gonna come collect rent today and we're going to have to have a talk about that and the fact that he tried to collect rent twice last month despite me keeping immaculate records because I don't trust him. When he bought this complex I cut him a check and he said gently caress THAT, CASH. Now he wants checks and I told him gently caress THAT, CASH, too bad your son "misplaced" our rent and then I threw all that poo poo in your face. Gonna see how he handles me taking a picture of him holding the sealed envelope with the receipt taped to it as a tamper seal.

It's Friday, tho, and I'm drinkin a beer and smokin some weed and it's gonna be a good day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I'm smoking weed and gonna play Fallout 2 and a browser game while watching YouTube about yugioh or cooking until I pass out just past noonish on my half of the bed.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
It's Friday, time to work from home and miscalculate how long it takes for the edible to digest and accidentally get high during my company's weekly all-hands meeting

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Don't know what I m going to do tonight. Kinda want to skull a gronk of piss butt may not.

We'll see what happens later on.

E: leaving the piss butt typo

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i just smoked a bowl and downed pre-workout. I am become tingle.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Woke up late, going to get a haircut and buy some fancy(?) food truck coffee.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

MrQwerty posted:

My best friends' last day at our workplace was today, she made everyone she liked strawberry jam and it was very funny to see 5 people from third shift and 2 people from first shift walking around with a jar of jam out of like 30 people in the plant. It was exactly the way I expected her to throw hella shade at her boss and coworkers on 1st and I thought it was funny as poo poo, plus the jam is good.

Found out this week that the person illegally dumping in my trashcan... is my deadbeat fuckface landlord! He's probably gonna come collect rent today and we're going to have to have a talk about that and the fact that he tried to collect rent twice last month despite me keeping immaculate records because I don't trust him. When he bought this complex I cut him a check and he said gently caress THAT, CASH. Now he wants checks and I told him gently caress THAT, CASH, too bad your son "misplaced" our rent and then I threw all that poo poo in your face. Gonna see how he handles me taking a picture of him holding the sealed envelope with the receipt taped to it as a tamper seal.

It's Friday, tho, and I'm drinkin a beer and smokin some weed and it's gonna be a good day.

Your landlord is the anti-Friday :toughguy:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Friday theme song for this week https://youtu.be/FesuReuhye0

New mountain goats tune. Get Rich Wage Wars Die Handsome!

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Seth Pecksniff posted:

My work's entire ethos on Friday is basically "do the minimum to maintain operations and make sure you don't have a ton of poo poo to do on Monday"

it owns

Also, weekly "Therapy, friends: it helps!" mantra

Went to therapy today and it was good. Friday owns every time

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Charles Bukowski posted:

I'm smoking weed and gonna play Fallout 2 and a browser game while watching YouTube about yugioh or cooking until I pass out just past noonish on my half of the bed.
This may be relevant to your interests:
https://nma-fallout.com/threads/fallout-et-tu-release-v1-8.218045/

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It’s a beautiful day today. Went outside and got some exercise and fresh air. Feeling a bit better but still not at prime Friday levels. Might stay off the piss tonight and have a weed instead.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

https://twitter.com/dleveryfriday/status/1547965876380479495

:toot:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

beer gas canister posted:

Went to therapy today and it was good. Friday owns every time

:hfive:

Proud of u postin' pal

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
It's Friday but only 10:20 am and I still have a whole work day ahead and it kind of sucks

I can't wait for late afternoon for it to become Actually Friday

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
friday posting from blueberry island

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

StarkRavingMad posted:

It's Friday but only 10:20 am and I still have a whole work day ahead and it kind of sucks

I can't wait for late afternoon for it to become Actually Friday

Just walk out. Leave; who cares. It's Friday.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hello

Enoch Root
Aug 28, 2007
Been working as a contractor in a federal prison for the last month but my 3 week vacation starts today!

I got $130/day tax-free LOA on top of my regular wage working there so I'll miss the money but at the same time I won't miss rubbing elbows with gang members and murderers.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Enoch Root posted:

I won't miss rubbing elbows with gang members and murderers.

plus some of the inmates were probably unsavory as well!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

That looks neat, thanks. I and my posse of gunslinger are shooting lead and other metals all over creation, taking down any bad mutual that dares to mess with us. I discovered the town of Modoc had massacred a nearby underground community, so I drat sure wiped that town off the dang map!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

work has been chill so far just plugging away at poo poo

got an appointment coming up

still has the potential to ruin my day

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

plus some of the inmates were probably unsavory as well!

Lol

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I got a hair cut. Actually I got em all cut lmao!

Stupid jokes on a Friday!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

neato burrito posted:

I got a hair cut. Actually I got em all cut lmao!

Stupid jokes on a Friday!
got my ears lowered

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Well I had a successful night of allowing Penny in my room while I sleep. First night out of 3 that I didn't need to throw him out.

My nephew is coming over now. I love him, but he's 21 and helpless. He doesn't know his SSN, he didn't even know his last address where we was for a few months with his mom. I have to fill out forms for him at the DMV and stuff. Now I have to help him out with his insurance. He's never had any before and his company's system is screwy. He has the insurance, but he put his 2nd older address on it so we have no idea where any of his paperwork is. He doesn't know how to actually use his insurance.

Ugh.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Charles Bukowski posted:

That looks neat, thanks. I and my posse of gunslinger are shooting lead and other metals all over creation, taking down any bad mutual that dares to mess with us. I discovered the town of Modoc had massacred a nearby underground community, so I drat sure wiped that town off the dang map!
Ah. Uh. Hmm. Well.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
:cheers:

hope everyone's friday is going well and getting better

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Well I had a successful night of allowing Penny in my room while I sleep. First night out of 3 that I didn't need to throw him out.

My nephew is coming over now. I love him, but he's 21 and helpless. He doesn't know his SSN, he didn't even know his last address where we was for a few months with his mom. I have to fill out forms for him at the DMV and stuff. Now I have to help him out with his insurance. He's never had any before and his company's system is screwy. He has the insurance, but he put his 2nd older address on it so we have no idea where any of his paperwork is. He doesn't know how to actually use his insurance.

Ugh.

You’re a good uncle :hai:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You’re a good uncle :hai:

Yeah we're pretty close. He'll probably stay over tonight and we'll get hosed up. He never had a dad so I've basically been the most father figure he's had beside my dad. Which is very, very sad since I'm a broken person.

But I do what I can. :)

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
It is now Friday Actual, repeat we have Friday Actual

https://twitter.com/translatedtees/status/1548087810007003141

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i bought a bunch of new clothes today

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
12 pk of white claw variety pack and battlefield 2042. I think i'm set for this evening.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Yay! I got my nephew's insurance taken care of. Now he can go to the doctor/dentist for the first time in years. He told me he has 7 cavities.

Now maybe my mom will stop yelling at me.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i bought a bunch of new clothes today
Look at me I'm a millionair!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Yeah we're pretty close. He'll probably stay over tonight and we'll get hosed up. He never had a dad so I've basically been the most father figure he's had beside my dad. Which is very, very sad since I'm a broken person.

Honestly sounds like you are good for each other :)

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

we're all broken it's ok

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Honestly sounds like you are good for each other :)

He has a very good factory job now. Just got it like 6 months ago. His first full time job. Getting way more money than I've ever made in my life. He's dyslexic and is very very sensitive about people calling him dumb in any way. I understand that. He's honestly a really good person overall. I talk politics a lot to him. He claims he's conservative but isn't solidly into it (I mean he's only 21) so I challenge that as much as I can in subtle ways. Nothing aggressive, which I can very well be known to do.

I've been wanting to make a will lately and I was thinking of giving 100% of everything I have to him. Although I should leave something to my other niece and nephew. My brother is a chud though and cut off the entire extended family (besides my dad who is right wing) in 2020 during the riots/murders here. But I don't want to lose his kids. They're so nice.

I love my nephew. He isn't staying over tonight though. I figured he would because he always does when he comes here but he just left to do some other stuff. Although he brought over a few folding tables and fireworks because I'm going to allow him to store it in my basement for next year when he drives to MO to buy more lol. This year he bought $1,500 worth. Well hey, if it makes you happy then go for it. :)

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Jul 16, 2022

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
You're a good uncle pennywise.

I'm at the pub, drinking some piss but not really in to it.
Gotta meet some Kijiji person tomorrow morning. Got an axe that needs a handle and going to get a sheath made for it too. I want to do the handle myself though.

Also waiting with bated breath to hear back from a fore ex fore shop about some parts coming in for my truck. Gonna get some lockers for that motherfucker.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I am drinking a Sonic Ocean Water hard seltzer and listening to Om's album Pilgrimage and it is pretty good tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I've had maybe 7 beers or so (there will be more) but it's 10pm now and I generally only wait until dark after to smoke weed by myself. Not sure why, just a thing I have.

I need to figure out a game to play though. My go to lately is beer, then bong, then AOE4. I'll probably go with that and either play a skirmish to get a civilization mastery or a coop multiplayer game against the intermediate AI. Never tried hard before MP.