Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Whistlers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

I think they are pretty and their songs are nice. Weird thing to judge a bird.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Worf posted:

oh yea we were just both independently moving carts back in to the spot sorry, he had a version of the same tattoo as i and was doing the same thing which i found to be interesting

Good on you for putting the shopping carts back but I still absolutely judge you for having a mandalorian tattoo I mean for the love of god.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Good on you for putting the shopping carts back but I still absolutely judge you for having a mandalorian tattoo I mean for the love of god.

Yeah, after the goon eventually dies their tombstone should just read:

NERD

Edit: Changed pronoun to be non-gender-specific.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jul 11, 2022

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

i dont really care im cuter than 99.9% of people regardless lol

definitely wouldnt waste resources on a burial either tbh

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
Tattoos of IPs are lol

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

scott zoloft posted:

Tattoos of IPs are lol

directly making fun of somebodys tattoo is what then, high IQ comedy? lol

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Worf posted:

yeah if you have like an anime or video game tattoo

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

in 2022 that just seems like incel behavior to me at this point

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

scott zoloft posted:

Tattoos of IPs are lol

How do you feel about netmasks?

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy

Powered Descent posted:

If I saw this irl I'd probably assume it was some white power poo poo and judge you for it accordingly

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

pablo gbscobar posted:

If I saw this irl I'd probably assume it was some white power poo poo and judge you for it accordingly

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

pablo gbscobar posted:

Irregardless
Jan 19, 2007

not even once.

pablo gbscobar posted:

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Anime and video game tattoos are for nerds.

A Monster Energy Drink tramp stamp is what all the cool people have.

I keep my secret Goku one on my butt in case I really need to power up.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
putting dishes in the sink without at least putting water in them

not turning item barcodes towards gas station clerks

if I find out you’re just an inconsiderate person I’m not judging you I’m plotting on you

unpleasantly turgid fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jul 12, 2022

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

People who lack any sort of empathy or understanding.

Dudes who are really into beards.

People who hate cats.

People who hate dogs.

Golf.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Powered Descent posted:

I'm down with it honestly

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Worf posted:

Lol

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Punching down
Adrenaline farming

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
People who don't make even the slightest effort to get their poo poo in gear while waiting in lines.

Don't have their phone or wallet out.

Have multiple discounts or loyalty cards and every single one is in a different pocket or a phone app that takes forever to load.

"Oh, I just have to transfer the money onto my card."

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Yeesh.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
People who latch onto one trait as a substitute for a personality.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Matinee posted:

“expresso”

That and "brushetta", pacifically

Irregardless
Jan 19, 2007

not even once.
Kids who ask if you take cashapp for payment and then look at you crazy for saying that you take cash

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Raiding coastal settlements

Wearing horned helmets

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
At the airport, people who start hovering around the boarding queue well before their boarding group has been called. Do they want to board sooner? Are they afraid of missing the flight? Their motives remain a mystery to me. It just messes up the queue and confuses everyone else.

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

Harald posted:

At the airport, people who start hovering around the boarding queue well before their boarding group has been called. Do they want to board sooner? Are they afraid of missing the flight? Their motives remain a mystery to me. It just messes up the queue and confuses everyone else.
They may have carry on baggage that is tough to stow once the overhead compartments start to fill up. Or maybe they are anxious about flying and can't sit for 10 minutes. Could be that it gives them the illusion of getting through faster.

Most of the time though it's probably "me first".

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Harald posted:

Cause airlines started charging for all checked bags rather than giving you a freebie one or two now everyone games the bag+carryon+personal item situation with massive carry ons that will immediately fill up all compartments so there is an incentive to be towards the front of the pack.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Irregardless posted:

Kids who ask if you take cashapp for payment and then look at you crazy for saying that you take cash
Why would anyone carry cash when they can just pay with an app? You ever lose $100 because it fell out of your CashApp on the train?

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Cash doesn't run out of battery

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Killingyouguy! posted:

Cash doesn't run out of battery

or have the network die nationwide for a day+ lmao

Irregardless
Jan 19, 2007

not even once.

This Is the Zodiac posted:

Why would anyone carry cash when they can just pay with an app? You ever lose $100 because it fell out of your CashApp on the train?

Personally I feel like people losing money is an obscenely rare occurrence and it always ends up as a wonderful story you get to tell when you find it. I remember my exact age, location, and what I was doing when I found my last two $20 bills on the ground.

That being said, using cash app and the like for a business is super hard to do, and if you don’t jump through the hoops and just use the account to receive money, they can freeze your account and all your funds for breaking terms of service. There are tons of horror stories for you guys to find where people lose tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars when some financial app seized their account. You should never ever ever use an app to pay a business because you’re having them risk their account being seized in the future. I’d guess 99% of small business ventures or other hustlers are not approved for a business account through cash app or Venmo or whatever else they advertise because I always ask and they always say no. Small business owners look out for each other that way.

Can’t remember if I’ve posted in this thread about it or not but here is another unpopular opinion: stop using apps like chime and all that poo poo. You are too lazy to open a bank account by going into a branch and doing it so instead you use an app to have someone else open you a bank account. Know how they make money? By charging another fee (on top of whatever the interchange fee is) to whoever you buy things from in order to facilitate the purchase. Eat my rear end, you get charged a fee to cover the fee when you come to my store.

Basically, everyone should always use cash or write a check (where they are accepted) as there are no extra fees associated. Using debit or credit cards is fine for mega corporations as they’re getting a disgustingly high margin on everything but the food in your cart so you can use them there but if there’s a local business that someone living in your city has opened, then bring cash to support them. It’s very easy and is far preferred to all other forms of payment. People are just lazy and “eww I hate money I have to like, carry it around” or “I’m so irresponsible I might lose it but somehow I am still licensed to drive” but to me that’s no excuse for not planning your purchases before you leave home.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I didn't read the thread so these might be repeats, but:

1. People who chew with their mouth open.

2. Picky eaters. Not so much "I don't like onions" or "I don't like broccoli" like people aren't going to like everything. However, people who go to an ethnic restaurant and get chicken nuggets should be rounded up and forced to live in Iowa for life.

3. Dates with Charmin balls on their butthole.

Irregardless
Jan 19, 2007

not even once.

Kirk Vikernes posted:

I didn't read the thread so these might be repeats, but:

1. People who chew with their mouth open.

2. Picky eaters. Not so much "I don't like onions" or "I don't like broccoli" like people aren't going to like everything. However, people who go to an ethnic restaurant and get chicken nuggets should be rounded up and forced to live in Iowa for life.

3. Dates with Charmin balls on their butthole.

Uh… number 3 sounds oddly specific but i kinda agree that it’s 2022 and you shouldn’t be using tp with excessive lint

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
People who get absolutely apoplectic when they're behind me as I'm coasting towards a light that is clearly red, and will continue to be red until I reach the cars in front of me that are already stopped. Like, chill the gently caress out you god damned president, you aren't going to get anywhere any faster by waving your arms around like you're undergoing an exorcism.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Being a bad tipper

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
using the turn lane to pass people

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
For better or worse I judge people for

Slamming doors
Littering
Talking on the phone while dealing with cashiers
Driving a big SUV in the city or suburbs
Having a big spiky fence in front of your house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Meandering down the highway in the passing lane doing 5 under, not passing anybody.
E: especially when there’s no cars in the non-passing lane