Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
why does he always make that face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Finally, he's gonna show hole.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Fuk the cat? I deoDARE you!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Finally, he's gonna show hole.

I will put out there as long as you nws and don't inline it if Nathen shoes hole it's postable

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I will put out there as long as you nws and don't inline it if Nathen shoes hole it's postable
i remember when this thread was about garfield

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Ghostlight posted:

i remember when this thread was about garfield

Idk why but this post is killing me rn

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Big Butt Skinner posted:

Does half of one of Nathen's rear end cheeks qualify as NWS?

That's a celibate rear end cheek. #nude #nathenmazri #celibating #fukthecat

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Is the image fuzzy, or is the rear end cheek?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Nathen strikes me as the sort who Nairs his everything. Especially his butthole.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Nathen strikes me as the sort who Nairs his everything. Especially his butthole.

Bespoke butt barber.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Big Butt Skinner posted:

"It wasn't long after his retuning flight from Dubai, that Nathen's exquisitely-honed intuition had helped him to decide that the current course of action for regaining the tremendous amounts of energy he needlessly spent convincing his boomer father that the Garfield license being pulled was zero fault of its youngest franchisee, was a soon-to-expire New Year's gift voucher for Tina Martina's Full Body Spa *with a private sundeck."

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Oh God no I don't like this turn :stonk:

Just turn the ... other cheek

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I saw a gfield shirt in the 90s imitation section at forever21 today and thought of you, thread

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Big Butt Skinner posted:

So many filters on his face he looks like one of those pageant children.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

It may be because he's awkwardly positioned sideways off the table/chair/coffin lid he's laying on just to get the perfect angle, but it appears that he has shorts pulled down to the bottom of the cheek just to temporarily show rear end. Dismal presentation, botched execution, 2/10

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Big Butt Skinner posted:

Oh god loving dammit. Between this and the Eve thread I am having trouble coping this weekend

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Mimesweeper posted:

why does he always make that face

Too much Botox. Mouth frozen permanently in “o face”

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

It may be because he's awkwardly positioned sideways off the table/chair/coffin lid he's laying on just to get the perfect angle, but it appears that he has shorts pulled down to the bottom of the cheek just to temporarily show rear end. Dismal presentation, botched execution, 2/10

He has the graceful pose of a beached seal

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

my chemical bromance

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
They have a new album coming out and I’m actually kinda excited for it

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Nowhere near enough cheek. Just pathetic.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Someone convince Nathen to get silicone rear end implants (no don’t)

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Frank Frank posted:

Someone convince Nathen to get silicone rear end implants (no don’t)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
The Garf/whatever Muslim cosplay persona would want you to purge and not eat like the filthy infidel pig, Nathen :pigoff:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Big Butt Skinner posted:

I have never been more thankful that Nathen has chosen to be celibate.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
celibate yet the horniest he has ever been

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Smart move to add promo graphics for a failed Phillipines deodorant launch in order to cover the drool puddle from the thorazine regimen at his dad's friend's no-more-gay 'spa'. #freeourweirdo

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Kevin DuBrow posted:

celibate yet the horniest he has ever been

it's hard to live a celibate life

rock hard

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Yaldabaoth posted:

I have never been more thankful that Nathen has chosen to be celibate.

Imaging hearing a rustling noise under your bed and you pull up the duvet and peer into the darkness only to have Nathen making "that face" peering back at you

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Frank Frank posted:

Imaging hearing a rustling noise under your bed and you pull up the duvet and peer into the darkness only to have Nathen making "that face" peering back at you

I would just set the bed on fire, not like I could ever sleep in it again.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

Somebody post the gif of him kicking open the bedroom door again

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
No don't

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

Yaldabaoth posted:

I would just set the bed on fire, not like I could ever sleep in it again.

It’s like bedbugs so you’d have to burn the whole house down furniture and all clothing included.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

His timeline opened with Nick Cave lyrics written on a black screen. Followed by a letter Nick Cage wrote to the MTV awards. And then three photos with zero other context that is either Nathen's home or I guess possibly Nick Cave's? (or should I say Nick's cave)

It must be Nathen's abode, but if so I am surprised and impressed with his space. More lived in and messy than I would have assumed coming from him. Plus a cursory glance reveals Maggot Brain on LP, and a Louis Wain painting. Would never have pegged him for being cool enough for either.

Nathen, please show us your junkdrawer next.

Matlack Radio fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jul 19, 2022

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
There is no way that is Nathen's home Matlack. It can't be. Nathen's the type to post contextless poo poo because it makes everything seem like it belongs to him.

Like how all my profile pictures used to feature me standing next to a Miata so that people would think i drove a Miata and be impressed, you see.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

kntfkr posted:

There is no way that is Nathen's home Matlack. It can't be. Nathen's the type to post contextless poo poo because it makes everything seem like it belongs to him.

Like how all my profile pictures used to feature me standing next to a Miata so that people would think i drove a Miata and be impressed, you see.

You have a Miata? A Mazda Miata? Let’s take this to pms.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

kntfkr posted:

Wtf? Does this mean you don't really have a goose either?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Matlack Radio posted:

His timeline opened with Nick Cave lyrics written on a black screen. Followed by a letter Nick Cage wrote to the MTV awards. And then three photos with zero other context that is either Nathen's home or I guess possibly Nick Cave's? (or should I say Nick's cave)

It must be Nathen's abode, but if so I am surprised and impressed with his space. More lived in and messy than I would have assumed coming from him. Plus a cursory glance reveals Maggot Brain on LP, and a Louis Wain painting. Would never have pegged him for being cool enough for either.

Nathen, please show us your junkdrawer next.

Does that look like the home of someone tagging themselves as listening to Aerosmith's 'Pink' while taking the photos

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1549239770768891908?t=5T_QtAYsMtLFJvYOeTwwzw&s=19

E: Nathfield being very normal today
https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1549238421771649025?t=nKCME1clTGHGB1HiqRUI7Q&s=19

E2:
https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1549236789172486149?t=r53laTxWGciwf5nHNgLL6w&s=19

CodfishCartographer fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Jul 19, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
#geez