Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

WE DON'T loving CARE

IF YOU HADN'T ALIENATED EVERYONE CLOSE TO YOU WITH RELENTLESS SELF DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO TELL DISINTERESTED GOONS ABOUT YOUR loving FEELINGS

lmao

Easily my best snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cloks posted:

continuing to probe PFC is very funny

PMURT

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

trimbo

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Cloks posted:

continuing to probe PFC is very funny

PMURT

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/BenSpielberg/status/1548554638214852609

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Hiring more women guards.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
wtf

https://twitter.com/RiffRaff1971/status/1431147548618670082

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

He said you are his plinkey, his plonky plinkey.

It's sweet.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
got a half iced tea, half lemonade from Turkey Hill, it's p good

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiIVmWJ05kk

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/theworldofdog/status/1548298149487210504

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/DrunkBearFan69/status/1548601227520253955

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Troom trooma

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

I've got PTSD. Post trrrruumo stress disorder

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

mornin' :coffee:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

i agree, Google Drive does the job perfectly fine

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Broooooooooooooooooooooooooooke Jeeeeeeenkins

fired everyone that tried to do anything remotely good

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Man Musk posted:

Somebody saw a shirtless Trump with a gun but it turned out to be just a manatee

There is trump content for EVERYTHING

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

quote:

The North Texas Municipal Water District is asking residents to reduce their water use immediately after its Wylie Water Treatment Plant Complex ceased production unexpectedly, the district announced in a press release Saturday.

Critical maintenance is required to return the plant back to full water purification capacity. In the meantime, conservation of water, especially outdoors, is encouraged until further notice.

This request is due to water production quantity and not quality, the district added. The water is safe to drink and use.

The North Texas Municipal Water District supplies significant amounts of water to residents of Collin, Rockwall, North Dallas and Kaufman County.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

PlushCow posted:

One man stayed cool and collected

Solid Gold
:smugdon:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

is texas okay?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

everyone is raving about the new pizza hut. big success

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Kedzie Matthews posted:

50's incel: aw geez, no matter how much gelatin with baloney slices in it i eat i just cant pack on enough pounds to catch a gal

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

The Nastier Nate posted:

Broooooooooooooooooooooooooooke Jeeeeeeenkins

fired everyone that tried to do anything remotely good

But they just want poor people to leave and this either gets them to move or locks them up so really democracy in action if you think about it.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

trynm

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

lol

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

When people get probed I like to quote them and talk poo poo. You know it drives them insane when they can’t respond for six hours.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:lmao:

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
i usually leave the television on with the volume real low when i sleep and i don't have cable at home so while i'm here in a hotel i have it on msnbc because it's just like white noise. in any case, i woke up to piss in the middle of the night and there happened to be a commercial on that was like "climate disaster, roe overturned blah blah blah. what can you do? you need to vote for democrats."

it was pretty hilarious to me because it was so serious and it's like, who is this for? first of all, it's 3am. second, just lol. it made me irrationally mad in the middle of the night because it's just so ridiculous, but it also made me have this flash of understanding that we need a grassroots third party. i mean, i knew the democrats were worthless, but for some reason seeing that commercial in a state of semi-awakeness like somehow cemented how utterly deprecated the entire idea of the democratic party is, and the message of like "you have no other choice" was just nakedly laid out and so loving transparently craven

and yes i know wendy's drive thru etc lol

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

SirPablo posted:

When it said "all you can eat" I wasn't expecting hot lead! :dadjoke:

lol

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat
still not sure if london breed is even a real person

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

BUSH 2112 posted:

i usually leave the television on with the volume real low when i sleep and i don't have cable at home so while i'm here in a hotel i have it on msnbc because it's just like white noise. in any case, i woke up to piss in the middle of the night and there happened to be a commercial on that was like "climate disaster, roe overturned blah blah blah. what can you do? you need to vote for democrats."

it was pretty hilarious to me because it was so serious and it's like, who is this for? first of all, it's 3am. second, just lol. it made me irrationally mad in the middle of the night because it's just so ridiculous, but it also made me have this flash of understanding that we need a grassroots third party. i mean, i knew the democrats were worthless, but for some reason seeing that commercial in a state of semi-awakeness like somehow cemented how utterly deprecated the entire idea of the democratic party is, and the message of like "you have no other choice" was just nakedly laid out and so loving transparently craven

I have the same thoughts when I listen to public radio in the morning. Like, who is this for? Who actually believes this poo poo?

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

hell yeah I like it truff

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Plinkey mixing up a truff and double vodka when the rent comes in.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

UFOTacoMan posted:

Solid Gold
:smugdon:

I love that album

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Black label condiments

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Jon Carbuncle posted:

still not sure if london breed is even a real person

most people arent real people

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Greg Legg posted:

I have the same thoughts when I listen to public radio in the morning. Like, who is this for? Who actually believes this poo poo?

absolutely. i'd never lie and say that i don't love NPR and listen to it all the time, i absolutely do. but yeah. it's for upper-middle-class white people who have little to lose and care but aren't affected. and like, i get that. i'm far far far away from that income bracket, but i'm doing okay now and i'm a straight cis white guy, so i understand how it's possible to like unmoor oneself from the problems that i had as little as a year ago.

and that's what's so dangerous, it's that false consciousness and it might not work on someone like me or you; just because i can afford to live a decent life now doesn't mean that i don't remember what it was like to have to choose between like buying necessities or putting gas in my car to get to the job that i have to work, but for someone who like legitimately does care about things like women's rights or the right of workers to organize or the utter brutality of police against minorities but they're shielded from that because of their income those kinds of messages are just a palliative and it's sickening because it's so goddamn sinister. i mean, it's goddamn immoral, point blank. i can't take my religious views out of it personally, but even on a humanist level it's just infuriating

i mean seriously i've never felt more pissed off and disenchanted with the democrats than i am right now, there's just absolutely nothing redeeming about them

[edit: not even just the democrats, the whole loving liberal ideal that they push, i mean goddamn]

BUSH 2112 has issued a correction as of 15:14 on Jul 17, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

BUSH 2112 posted:

lmao