Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Dabir posted:

You're leaving yourself open for a bald man to distract you around a corner, choke you into unconsciousness, steal your clothes and hide you in a cupboard.

Listen, you wank your way and I'll wank mine

e: cat tax for new page. 19 years old now. Possibly nearly 20, not quite sure. She sleeps in cute ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Dabir posted:

You're leaving yourself open for a bald man to distract you around a corner, choke you into unconsciousness, steal your clothes and hide you in a cupboard.
This is what happens when you don't put finasteride in the water.

Halisnacks
Jul 18, 2009
Okay so even though they will all be poo poo, is there a “least poo poo” to “most poo poo” ranking of Tory leader candidates?

And are any of them significantly better/worse than the counterfactual “still Boris” timeline?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

HopperUK posted:

Sometimes after someone passes away, their family basically just sweep all the contents of the medicine cabinet into a bag and bring it to us for disposal. This is sometimes kinda gross but you do find interesting stuff in among the meds. One time someone's driving license which we then had to post to the DVLA. Notebooks, ancient medication bottles. My favourite thing ever, though - I found one of those creepy windup cymbal monkeys. Brought it home, obviously haunted.

Yes I had to do that with my grandmother's suicide stash, she had enough stockpiled meds to wipe out half the estate I think, took a great big sack of it to the chemist, all in packets still so hopefully not gross to dispose of but just massive piles of it.

Also ended up with a bunch of spare oxygen hose and a TENS machine that I still have no idea what to do with.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Halisnacks posted:

Okay so even though they will all be poo poo, is there a “least poo poo” to “most poo poo” ranking of Tory leader candidates?

And are any of them significantly better/worse than the counterfactual “still Boris” timeline?

Mordaunt > Sunak >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Truss imo. Mordaunt is currently being lambasted by the right wing press for not being a complete culture warrior freak so there's that, and Truss is in the 'most likely to start an actual shooting war with russia to generate her own falklands moment' category

Bobstar
Feb 8, 2006

KartooshFace, you are not responding efficiently!

I'm glad I'm not going bald, I don't have the head shape to look cool like Morpheus, or 47, or even the Observer from Fringe.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
i reckon truss would be more likely to just invade the falklands

have the occupying soldiers shove around the locals, glare menacingly at them as they fill out forms in the post office and generally just put them off the idea of having anything to do with britain

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
On one hand Truss using ballistic missiles to attack key targets in Russia would be hilarious for about eight and a half minutes, on the other hand Penny is least worst.

Deketh
Feb 26, 2006
That's a nice fucking fish
I went bald 10 years ago and I'm still fuckin salty about it

Also, I saw that Truss and a bunch of other hypocrite fuckers have been putting their amazon prime membership on their MP expenses. Party of personal responsibility and they can't even pay for their own loving amazon prime. I know it gets far worse than this but sometimes the little things push you over the edge and make you want to scream endlessly into the void

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Smh at this anti truss propaganda

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
How is that "get Brexit re-done" quote real lmao

might as well get WWII re-done as well. It's what they all want!

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/SimpleFacks/status/1548297996554498051

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

lol going out with style, like Nero

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

My local park's duck pond is maybe an inch deep in the middle and nothing but mud at the edges. The ducks have gone, including a brood of ducklings that I'm hoping are just hiding in the reeds. There's a family of moorhens around but that's all. It'll probably be dry mud by the end of the week.

A few months ago, I said that every snowy day I see makes me wonder if it might be my last one. It's hard not to see things like this as my worries coming true.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
its not like boris to not be present at a cobra meeting

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

He's at the cobra meeting.

Endjinneer
Aug 17, 2005
Fallen Rib

Paperhouse posted:

How is that "get Brexit re-done" quote real lmao

might as well get WWII re-done as well. It's what they all want!

Remember when Boris said the deal was "oven ready" and everyone just mentally swapped that out for "oven fresh"? Turns out that was a rare moment of honesty, the deal really was half-baked.

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

This is me every time you post.

OwlFancier posted:

He's at the cobra meeting.

I heard the kingfisher meetings were better.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
wait, has he been Cobra Commander this whole time

explains a lot

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Conservative party platform 2025: woke, woke, none of you are free from the sin of woke!!!!!!!
https://twitter.com/lara_spirit/status/1548612346914000896

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

I can't shave my head as I would look like a rejected Star Trek Voyager alien, owing to years of hitting my head on poo poo.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
There is something quite poetic about woke becoming the big boogie man word of the end of humanity. A pejorative against being aware that it's all bollocks, and you're being lied to. It's like Sheeple for people who want to remain in a coma.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

There is something quite poetic about woke becoming the big boogie man word of the end of humanity. A pejorative against being aware that it's all bollocks, and you're being lied to. It's like Sheeple for people who want to remain in a coma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkvdAznoFqY

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I was going for a nice walk in the English countryside today when a couple of lads cycled past having a loud conversation about how sheep are anatomically closest to human women for sexual purposes.

This from the county that also brought you the Polish man forced me to have sex with that horse, officer, so there's another thing that the English should not accuse Wales or Scotland of, not because it's a negative national stereotype, but because there aren't any pots or kettles black enough.

Also because people who live in glass houses shouldn't shag sheep, nobody wants to see that.

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008

Guavanaut posted:

I was going for a nice walk in the English countryside today when a couple of lads cycled past having a loud conversation about how sheep are anatomically closest to human women for sexual purposes.

I suspect they're wrong, and that it's either chimps or gorillas, but I can also understand that if you've got a hardon for bestiality, you may not have a hardon for long if you try to gently caress a chimp or a gorilla.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I also suspect they're wrong, in at least 5 definitions of the word wrong.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Also it's 2022, the internet has been doing massive amounts of research into the optimal thing to interface with your body in order to achieve orgasm and it probably doesn't resemble any animal on the planet and would probably give hp lovecraft weirder ideas than he already had.

For the amount of effort involved in catching a sheep surely you can just buy a silicone thing off the internet which would be far more enjoyable and convenient unless you are a committed sexwrong.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jul 17, 2022

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
You don't get the same pushback that you get from a sheep on the edge off a cliff

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

When i finally noticed i was getting a bald patch i got the clippers out and gave it all a #3 cut, i might be losing my hair but i'm not going to hide it for the sake of vanity. :colbert:

In this heat don't forget to take at least one shower during the day, makes a world of difference.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Also i'm pretty sure human weemin do not have hooves, fleece, four legs, or go MEEEAAAHHHH at you and call me picky but I would consider all of those to be relevant for sexual purposes.

Three or fewer legs, at least nine digits between all limbs, some conversational capacity and not making GBS threads in public are all traits I look for in a partner.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

OwlFancier posted:

not making GBS threads in public ... I look for in a partner.

You and me, we come from different worlds

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!
I dont hate myself enough to watch the Tory leader debates. Has anyone attacked Truss for once campaigning to abolish the monarchy yet?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

forkboy84 posted:

Honestly doubt I'd even have heard of the Frankfurt School if not for the Cultural Marxism poo poo. As it is all I really know is that Adorno has the most boring views on music imaginable. Like, the ideas of the mass culture industry pumping out slop that ensures the masses remain obedient, & then he goes & ruins it by holding up jazz an example of this & he just comes off as this boring old fart who thinks the only good tunes are from before he was born.
Just saw this tweet and was reminded
https://twitter.com/Samantharhill/status/1543223160488837121

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

HopperUK posted:

Listen, you wank your way and I'll wank mine

OwlFancier posted:

If I push mine up and back (hair not prostate)
try it tho

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

Also it's 2022, the internet has been doing massive amounts of research into the optimal thing to interface with your body in order to achieve orgasm and it probably doesn't resemble any animal on the planet and would probably give hp lovecraft weirder ideas than he already had.

For the amount of effort involved in catching a sheep surely you can just buy a silicone thing off the internet which would be far more enjoyable and convenient unless you are a committed sexwrong.

Explaining to your Tinder date why you have an arachnid fleshlight. "But you see in Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, Shelob was this sexy woman with huge bazongas and it unleashed something in me"

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Frankly when she did that in Shadow of War I just spoke, out loud, to no-one, "nice try, spider lobby, but arachnophobia wins today"

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think I just started laughing hysterically.

Endjinneer
Aug 17, 2005
Fallen Rib

Failed Imagineer posted:

You don't get the same pushback that you get from a sheep on the edge off a cliff

None at all? Sheep crave death. It's their only way to strike back at their maker.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Relevant for terf island
https://twitter.com/m68kadse/status/1536856626476498945

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomberforce
May 30, 2006

Endjinneer posted:

The COP for those is fairly low at 2.5 and the capacity is 128l which barely gets you a couple of showers, then it's 8 hours to heat up again. I can see the capital cost saving but the operational cost and quality of life penalty of going without half hour long "can't face the world" showers is not insignificant.
Am currently waiting on the government grant for our heat pump installation, which is going about as smoothly as you'd expect from a government service set up in five minutes flat.

We have a 325ltr heat pump hot water system and it works fantastically. Certainly not 8 hours to reheat.