Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the shirts and tie at macy's are so good i kicked his rear end. ty mr president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/MaxBoot/status/1548632161938538497

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/Googleygareth/status/1548421991304114179?t=UivzPe8-UoGHNZ1dibviIw&s=19

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ty max boot...

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

In total, 376 law enforcement officers — a force larger than the garrison that defended the Alamo — descended upon the Uvalde school.

the overwhelming majority of responders were federal and state law enforcement: 149 were U.S. Border Patrol, and 91 were state police — whose responsibilities include responding to “mass attacks in public places”. There were 25 Uvalde police officers and 16 sheriff’s deputies. Arredondo’s school police force accounted for five of the officers on the scene.

Texas did remember the Alamo that day.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
the new nathan fielder is extremely psycho, I love it

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/guy_freire/status/1548717109886296065?s=20

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Mayor Dave posted:

Found your truck

is that San Diego I see

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I read one single subreddit which is r/discgolf because "what could go wrong its about frisbees" and today there's a tread about a trans athlete which for some reason I thought wouldn't be full of the worst bigots imaginable and well let me tell you reading reddit is Not Good folks.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

my war with guns against tv channels

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Tale as old as time; trans-athlete wins 1 event even though they have a middling overall rank, all their fellow athletes support them, and then a bunch of dudes slime their way into an internet community to post bio truths.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

skaboomizzy posted:

Trump and DeSantis both claim FL as their legal residence so they can't form a presidential ticket

So did W and Dick Cheney. We blew past that useless part of the Constitution a long time ago.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
denver cops apparently shot "multiple" people on accident firing in to a crowd last night and won't say how many. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/billscher/status/1548050915877273603

:unsmigghh:

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

is texas okay?

Lol. In what sense.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Peter Piper Pizza

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Country goin to hell in a handbasket, all u can really do about it is just buy a pizza and chill out :)

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Trumo!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Consummate Professional posted:

the new nathan fielder is extremely psycho, I love it

The end of that episode was rough... Nathan is a unique person.

This was an interesting insight to who and how he is.

https://www.vulture.com/article/nathan-fielder-rehearsal-profile.html

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Salt Fish posted:

I read one single subreddit which is r/discgolf because "what could go wrong its about frisbees" and today there's a tread about a trans athlete which for some reason I thought wouldn't be full of the worst bigots imaginable and well let me tell you reading reddit is Not Good folks.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Slumfrog posted:

three hours people, please, its only so long before the sheer lamestrey of puppetmasternessness rebegins

Hush you antipodean monstrosity

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it's never been clear to me what sovcits think the magic phrase "notice to agent is notice to principal and notice to principal is notice to agent" is supposed to do but they sure love to stick it in their pseudo-legal verbiage (in this case with an extra "is" tossed in for spice)

https://twitter.com/egavactip/status/1548720870830530560

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

AxGrap posted:

Radio is such a good medium but it all sucks rear end

Radio has become a very polarized media. Most of it has been overtaken by very right wing companies. There are still really good independent stations all across the country. It’s especially good in very rural areas. You’ll hear the daily farm report then 30 minutes of great music.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Salt Fish posted:

That sucks. Reddit is a pool of fermented poo poo.

Love me some disc golf.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Salt Fish posted:

My brother runs a bunch of disc golf tournaments and he’s a huge chud, so yeah there’s definitely some percentage of them that aren’t just hash smokin hippies.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/wheelswordsmith/status/1547927082529062912

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

radical meme posted:

Radio has become a very polarized media. Most of it has been overtaken by very right wing companies. There are still really good independent stations all across the country. It’s especially good in very rural areas. You’ll hear the daily farm report then 30 minutes of great music.

I like music on the radio enough but prefer talk stuff, and your options are basically conservative talk radio, Christian talk, or NPR.

Radiolab is so sweet. Car talk was the dopest poo poo.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lol. Ok now the bullshit conspiracy stuff needs to end.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I would listen to Frasier.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

wow everywhere we look... bad people? let's shut it all down til we figure this out or something i dunno....

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Coast to coast AM was a trip

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

at least polite society is still signing their letters....

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Pro-DNC bumper sticker

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Schmoe Cwead posted:

https://twitter.com/iyad_elbaghdadi/status/1548211685684436993

heartbreaking, the worst king u know made a great point

Lol. Let’s test that point.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

AxGrap posted:

Coast to coast AM was a trip

I think its a weird pocket of modern americana that we will never see again

it was so stupid but so compelling

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ifi was prince of oil and old man came begging me for the oil i'd have gay sex wit him first...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

probably fine

gonna order some fried cod while I still can