Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
woops

https://twitter.com/ceggersmidwest/status/1548480428897476608

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

:eyepop:

It’s got to be a photoshop, right? No one is that loving stupid

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Took me a sec and what the gently caress were they thinking?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Thwomp posted:

:eyepop:

It’s got to be a photoshop, right? No one is that loving stupid

Here's the video!

https://twitter.com/TheMetsBeat/status/1548486577474527233

Edit: they forgot :haw:

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Jul 17, 2022

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
at least it would have been a high scoring game :haw:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Zamujasa posted:

:drat:

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Isn’t there a federal son of Sam law?

There is, and it would apply to these guys, if the prosecutor asked for it. The prosecutor can invoke the law at any time.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/3681

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Zamujasa posted:

:wow:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Zamujasa posted:

lmfao

Marshal Prolapse posted:

It would be hilarious, and also good, if she directly encouraged civil disobedience and noncompliance.

Also I would like to report a murder

Oz got about 1700 likes by comparison

Weekend Oz trolling is turning into a great event to look forward too.

oz got a big ole hog tho

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Milo and POTUS posted:

lmfao

oz got a big ole hog tho

I suspect John’s is bigger

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

pantslesswithwolves posted:

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1548381704443686923?s=20&t=upi0mGGZoLUW4BbUakGXmQ

Love to vote people into office only to have their unelected spouses lecture us on how we should be doing their jobs for them.

is she chastising the left for just showing up at marches and not coordinating a plan to show up the right and do a coup successfully idgi

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Bored As gently caress posted:

I don't know if its sheer incompetence, naivete, being so out of touch, or malice at this point.

It's the first three, while the GOP have #4 on lock.

These are your choices.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Marshal Prolapse posted:

It would be hilarious, and also good, if she directly encouraged civil disobedience and noncompliance.

Also I would like to report a murder

Oz got about 1700 likes by comparison

Weekend Oz trolling is turning into a great event to look forward too.

Its magical. I hope he has some 15 year old on staff that who's job it is just to fill up a notebook with meme ideas.

I'm also starting to get a little less negative about the PA Governor's race. Between reading that a chunk of the PA GoP are tugging at their shirt collars and some of the commercials I've seen put out by Shapiro this weekend, it feels like they are slow playing the whole "No, actually this guy might actually be the worst" bit and are just now starting to turn up the dial. I hope the trend continues.

Also, I'm not even from Philly but gently caress Pat's and Geno's. I'd rather go to WaWa.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Guess I have to beat some sense in to you with a Sheetz pretzel roll sandwich. Sad that it comes to this.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

bird food bathtub posted:

Guess I have to beat some sense in to you with a Sheetz pretzel roll sandwich. Sad that it comes to this.

I live in Harrisburg and am from Western PA. I also have ties and have spent way too much time working in the Philly suburbs. I am a centrist in the Great Gas Station Wars.

Except for the breakfast biscuits at WaWa. I will fight you to defend their honor. Otherwise its just a matter of which one is easier to get in/out of. This happens a few places between DC and Norfolk.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Also, I'm not even from Philly but gently caress Pat's and Geno's. I'd rather go to WaWa.

I’ve only ever had Jim’s on South Street. I’ve also had a Philly taco with Jim’s and a slice from Lorenzo’s. Uhh it was an experience I’ll never replicate.

But Jim’s busy itself was on point and I love it.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Pats and Genos are good (wiz with) but one place is unapologetically right wing racist. I never remember which. The orange one.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

davecrazy posted:

Pats and Genos are good (wiz with) but one place is unapologetically right wing racist. I never remember which. The orange one.

Look at the one in the picture of Dr. Oz and that is your answer.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Look at the one in the picture of Dr. Oz and that is your answer.

I just remember the “this is America order in ENGLISH” sign in the window and the plaque to some dead cop.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

davecrazy posted:

I just remember the “this is America order in ENGLISH” sign in the window

Did it eventually fall off under the weight of the irony?

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Fetterman's memewar is starting to feel like the Council of Elrond but for the Mid-atlantic instead of Middle-earth:

https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman/status/1547683652791717891?cxt=HHwWhsCi1aGFvfoqAAAA

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

It’s funny because she’s not from New Jersey either.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

davecrazy posted:

It’s funny because she’s not from New Jersey either.

Michael K Williams is from Brooklyn and Idris Elba is from London, but somehow both are iconic parts of Baltimore in modern media.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Diarrhea Elemental posted:

Michael K Williams is from Brooklyn and Idris Elba is from London, but somehow both are iconic parts of Baltimore in modern media.

I still want to see Elba as 007.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
https://twitter.com/mikefinger/status/1548716105581068290?s=20

376 cops lmao

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Midjack posted:

I still want to see Elba as 007.

1000% here for this.

Diarrhea Elemental posted:

Also, MKW's mom? Is from Harrisburg and they may have well held a state funeral when he died.

SquirrelyPSU fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Jul 17, 2022

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009
Looking at the remaining candidates to be the next Leader of the Tory party and Prime Minister of the UK I'd like it to be Tom Tugendhat but it probably won't be.

Ex-army served in Iraq & Afghanistan, speaks English, Arabic, Pashtun, Russian, French and Dari. He's not a lawyer or career political party worker, and appears to actually have a brain and a conscience.

So of course it won't be him.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Ocean Wisdom posted:

Hula hoop holes in his body
In the lobby
Hula hoop holes in his body
No need to worry
I put some holes in his body
Especially if he's a tory
Babe, if he's a tory
And selfish with his money
I'll be there with the army
Shanking his tummy
For oppressing my pappy
And degrading my mummy
All of the mumzys
With dads that were cunty
That now run the country
Lend me your earlobes
And he don't have no fear though
When I strike him down I'm not your hero
It's just an obligation

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baconroll posted:

Looking at the remaining candidates to be the next Leader of the Tory party and Prime Minister of the UK I'd like it to be Tom Tugendhat but it probably won't be.

Ex-army served in Iraq & Afghanistan, speaks English, Arabic, Pashtun, Russian, French and Dari. He's not a lawyer or career political party worker, and appears to actually have a brain and a conscience.

So of course it won't be him.

You’re getting Liz. lol

That’s it I would’ve been fine with Ben Wallace, but that’s purely from foreign pollsy and defense fence and I haven’t looked into his other stuff, but he decided to not run and just stay on as MOD.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

The Alamo reference makes for an excellent Texas-specific burn

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
the thin blue line was thicc as hell and collectively made a business decision

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Discussion Quorum posted:

The Alamo reference makes for an excellent Texas-specific burn

A texas sized fuckup

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
https://twitter.com/AlanDersh/status/1548502759858548738?t=rZ90_toxMhniX9CdFe1fMw&s=19

:yeshaha:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

https://www.armstar.us/

Uvalde cops probably just needed one of these to tell them when the shooter was reloading or something. Buy em new toys im sure it will help next time

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Hot Dog Man The nation’s top infectious diseases authority, Dr. Anthony Fauci, says that monkeypox needs to be taken seriously.

quote:

(CNN)As cases of monkeypox continue to rise in the US, a top health official is stressing the outbreak needs to be handled in a more rigorous manner.

"This is something we definitely need to take seriously. We don't know the scope and the potential of it yet, but we have to act like it will have the capability of spreading much more widely than it's spreading right now," Dr. Anthony Fauci told CNN Saturday.

quote:

“We're probably detecting just a fraction of the actual cases because we had, for a long time, a very narrow case definition on who got tested and by and large, we're looking in the community of men who have sex with men and at STD clinics. So, we're looking there, we're finding cases there, but it's a fact that there's cases outside that community right now. We're not picking them up because we are not looking there.”

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/17/health/monkeypox-cases-undercounted-fauci/index.html

Gottlieb has a lot of quotes in that article, but do not trust that man. He will say anything to stay on TV.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1548510177330188288

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1279814327776624640

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Grip it and rip it posted:

This kind of poo poo is definitely going to get bad, quickly. Reading about the state investigating the doctor definitely fills me with a kind of revulsion and anger that is concerning.

This is why Biden's executive order last week focused on preparing the Justice department for a lawsuits with state governments over abortion rights. This poo poo is coming back to the courts and everyone knows it.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

golden bubble posted:

This is why Biden's executive order last week focused on preparing the Justice department for a lawsuits with state governments over abortion rights. This poo poo is coming back to the courts and everyone knows it.

Yeah that battle is already lost hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Don't quite know where to put this (as it's not a dog), so here's the place since the world sucks otherwise. A hobby farm in South Florida got hyper-popular over the weekend because of this video:

https://twitter.com/p4ndr_/status/1548017731936497665

I've dug reasonably deep and I'm not finding any milkshake ducks. Just a lesbian woman with her partner, on her grandparents' farm, "trying" to make quasi-educational videos while various farm animals interfere:

https://twitter.com/ShieldHero85/status/1548306062868037632

It's absolutely everyfucking where as all the aggregation sites want those sweet sweet clicks, so they've thanked everyone for the support:

https://twitter.com/hiitaylorblake/status/1548418493967568897

very weird for something as wholesome as that to come out of tiktok