Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Burning_Monk posted:

Their opinion section has always been just left of stormfront.
Which is a very good insight on the agenda the management wants to push.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/wuerker/status/1547933399708405760?s=20&t=gEfcaKBXzMnMB_e10DBVIA

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

LloydDobler posted:

It's so bad, Bill doesn't even remember that the stock market completely crashed in March of 2020 in response to the super bad news that the coronavirus actually wasn't a hoax and actually wasn't going away:

It's insane Maher acted incredulous when she said that - you can look at the stock market and see it was the quickest drop in history it was a straight line down.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
I am constantly on the verge of canceling my subscription to the Post, because I don't want my money going to support Henry Olsen, Hugh Hewitt, Gary Abernathy, or Marc loving Thiessen, but at least Alexandra Petri is back from maternity leave.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Presto posted:

I am constantly on the verge of canceling my subscription to the Post, because I don't want my money going to support Henry Olsen, Hugh Hewitt, Gary Abernathy, or Marc loving Thiessen, but at least Alexandra Petri is back from maternity leave.

Owns to make your motto Democracy Dies in Darkness and publish an op-ed by some FedSoc ghoul about how we shouldn't worry about the Court.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Jesus Christ

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

On the one hand it's horrible that these complete and utter chud assholes feel emboldened enough they can say the quiet part loud without fear of reprisal. On the other hand it makes them much easier to spot.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Doesn’t matter if they’re easier to spot unless something is being done about it.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Hard to get over how suspicious Ivana's death is, but I can't bring myself to consider Trump a suspect until I know how many documentary film crews were assigned to her home.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Dr. Faustus posted:

Hard to get over how suspicious Ivana's death is, but I can't bring myself to consider Trump a suspect until I know how many documentary film crews were assigned to her home.

Knowing Trump, he probably just kept saying "You know, I really hope someone pushes one of my ex-wives down a flight of stairs" over and over again in various rooms full of loyal goons until a lightbulb clicked on in one of their heads and the message of "I WANT YOU TO KILL MY EX-WIFE" finally made it out the other end of his Enigma code mafioso way of talking.

He probably did not ask someone to kill his ex-wife though. Maybe.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I saw someone on Facebook say seriously that they “got Hillary vibes from Ivana’s death”…

Dear lord these people.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Trump had her pushed but it was for her own protection.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Mantis42 posted:

SuperPAC-chooie-Drumpf

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mantis42 posted:

Needed to protect her from the Terrible Secret of Space Force.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I saw someone on Facebook say seriously that they “got Hillary vibes from Ivana’s death”…

Dear lord these people.

Clinton did a death note gambit that paid off, congrats on her i guess.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

PhazonLink posted:

Clinton did a death note gambit that paid off, congrats on her i guess.

Hillary throws the notebook at Ryuk. "I said DONALD Trump, you stupid apple-gobbling gimp!"

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Dear lord these people.

To be fair, Ivana's accidental death by katana slice, where she only realized she was dead after she tried to take a step forward and dramatically fell apart into two pieces accompanied by a fountain spray of blood, seems a bit suspicious.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

To be fair, Ivana's accidental death by katana slice, where she only realized she was dead after she tried to take a step forward and dramatically fell apart into two pieces accompanied by a fountain spray of blood, seems a bit suspicious.

"heh... nothing personal"

*teleports behind trump in the polls"

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Dear lord these people.

These people are experiencing an incredible mental health crisis. I wonder what it will do for their life expectancy in the long term? It can't be healthy to be so fixated and angry all the time.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Levantine posted:

These people are experiencing an incredible mental health crisis. I wonder what it will do for their life expectancy in the long term? It can't be healthy to be so fixated and angry all the time.

They’ve been like that since talk radio was invented in the 90s.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Mantis42 posted:

Yeah, she was going to rat him out so he had to protect her from the indignity of him having to call her a RINO and a traitor and make up an insulting derogatory name for her.

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis

nine-gear crow posted:

Knowing Trump, he probably just kept saying "You know, I really hope someone pushes one of my ex-wives down a flight of stairs" over and over again in various rooms full of loyal goons until a lightbulb clicked on in one of their heads and the message of "I WANT YOU TO KILL MY EX-WIFE" finally made it out the other end of his Enigma code mafioso way of talking.

He probably did not ask someone to kill his ex-wife though. Maybe.
"Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest ex-wife?"

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Murgos posted:

Yeah, she was going to rat him out so he had to protect her from the indignity of him having to call her a RINO and a traitor and make up an insulting derogatory name for her.

Didn't she already do that decades ago in some tell all book after they divorced? I seem to remember some tabloid poo poo back then.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Trump is a vindictive petulant child so Ivana's capacity to actually harm him in any meaningful way wouldn't be a factor

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

BiggerBoat posted:

Didn't she already do that decades ago in some tell all book after they divorced? I seem to remember some tabloid poo poo back then.

Maybe he just figures he’s going down so he’s acting out his revenge fantasies?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Murgos posted:

Maybe he just figures he’s going down so he’s acting out his revenge fantasies?

That's the hosed up part; Trump has so many people who he's probably developed lifelong murderous grievances against that if one or two of them just randomly happen to die, it wouldn't be possible to tell if he's just started crossing off his enemies list or if it was just random flukes.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Hmm, almost forgot about this.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-04-27/one-year-after-his-disappearance-federal-informant-found-dead-at-los-angeles-high-school
https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/whistleblower-in-trump-deutshe-bank-case-found-dead-under-mysterious-circumstances/

"Whistleblower in Trump-Deutshe Bank Case Found Dead Under Mysterious Circumstances
Valentin Broeksmit—who had been subpoenaed by the House Intelligence Committee investigating Deutsche Bank and its ties to the former president—was found dead in a high school courtyard."

“We have a guy found dead in a secure high school on a Monday morning who was working with the feds and whose father suicided himself,” said one investigator with direct knowledge of the case. “The circumstances alone merit a second look.”

There was also Elijah E. Cummings who was part of Trumps investigation, but he was just old.

OgNar fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Jul 17, 2022

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
Well, I guess we know the hold Trump has on the Republican party. He'll loving kill them.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:
I know you're not being serious, but politicians are so callow you don't even really need to threaten them. Trump had these idiots wrapped around his finger because he controlled the fundraising list and they knew he could send his loving mob after them.

Nancy Pelosi has even less power, and still manages to keep people in line.

PeterWeller
Apr 21, 2003

I told you that story so I could tell you this one.

OgNar posted:

Hmm, almost forgot about this.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-04-27/one-year-after-his-disappearance-federal-informant-found-dead-at-los-angeles-high-school
https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/whistleblower-in-trump-deutshe-bank-case-found-dead-under-mysterious-circumstances/

"Whistleblower in Trump-Deutshe Bank Case Found Dead Under Mysterious Circumstances
Valentin Broeksmit—who had been subpoenaed by the House Intelligence Committee investigating Deutsche Bank and its ties to the former president—was found dead in a high school courtyard."

“We have a guy found dead in a secure high school on a Monday morning who was working with the feds and whose father suicided himself,” said one investigator with direct knowledge of the case. “The circumstances alone merit a second look.”

There was also Elijah E. Cummings who was part of Trumps investigation, but he was just old.

"Guy must've had something on Hillary"--all the subjects of this thread.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
What's the explanation for why Kkkillary didn't have Trump offed when the election went down?

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

What's the explanation for why Kkkillary didn't have Trump offed when the election went down?
I'm just pulling this out of my rear end: according to the racist/conservative playbook, the Other are either bumbling incompetent morons or powerful existential threats depending on whatever's more convenient at the moment, and candidates for President have Secret Service protection, so the former works here.

Edit at below: okay it makes a lot more sense that they'd go with that line of... well not reasoning. Rationalization and justification?

The Islamic Shock fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Jul 18, 2022

Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Because then he would become a martyr. It's a line that Alex Jones uses constantly: the globalists want him dead, but can't just kill him because he is too influential and him mysteriously "committing suicide" or getting into an accident would cause his millions of listeners to rise up and overthrow the globalists because that would be the globalists firing the first official shot in the war.

It's a very dumb line of thinking that doesn't hold up to any sort of scrutiny.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I can only laugh at this because it's so pathetic

https://twitter.com/ryanlcooper/status/1549083024179884032?s=20&t=VjoMbu3am9QkSnIFoog-SQ

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
Fascists in Brazil bad, fascists in US good.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

cat botherer posted:

Fascists in Brazil bad, fascists in US good.
Not even that anymore, because a couple of weeks ago Glenn was on Tucker and said some very lukewarm stuff about Bolsonaro because of course the American fascists love that guy

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
Also, Belarus

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Alright I'm shivering at the Google of the daily shoah.

What the gently caress is this? I'm not clicking episode 32 on last.fm to figure it out because it looks like Nazi poo poo

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Alright I'm shivering at the Google of the daily shoah.

What the gently caress is this? I'm not clicking episode 32 on last.fm to figure it out because it looks like Nazi poo poo
It is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Right but do they mean kill Jews all day or the right wing is discriminated daily like it's the shoah?