Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lol at the look sir droids guy having a rich backstory that makes him indirectly responsible for the events in the movie. Probably the biggest "OH COME ON" from me so far between all the other random gleep glops with rich backstories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Celebrating the only thing actually worth celebrating this fourth of July: watching my UHD of Independence Day and listening to the WHM Independence Daymentary!

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Ooooh I haven’t actually listened to that one yet. Maybe I will.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

There's another virtual live show coming up! It's on the 29th and the movie is Ghostbusters Afterlife.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Rageaholic posted:

There's another virtual live show coming up! It's on the 29th and the movie is Ghostbusters Afterlife.

Oh poo poo! Where’s the link?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

dorium posted:

Oh poo poo! Where’s the link?
https://www.momenthouse.com/wehatemovies

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Huh, not sure why it’s not advertised anywhere else? What about the Q&A, I just want to watch it and not give a question but there’s no extra info…?

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

teen witch posted:

Huh, not sure why it’s not advertised anywhere else? What about the Q&A, I just want to watch it and not give a question but there’s no extra info…?

Per the opening of this week's episode, the Q&A is a ticket add-on and yes, A/S/L counts as a question. (On the site, you scroll down and you should be able to see it as an option.)

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

David Bowie, as played by Robin Leech

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

"Here is a list of girls Moby has notdated!"

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

did anyone hear about the Live Streaming show they're doing

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

dorium posted:

did anyone hear about the Live Streaming show they're doing

teen witch posted:

Just saying, they need to advertise somewhere.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Lol, I’m interested if everyone got the same number of emails. I’m also a multiple time live buyer and wondering if the system just went “EMAIL SHOW 1 BUYERS, EMAIL SHOW 2 BUYERS” instead of combining it all in one batch

I was on the fence about getting it but I GUESS ADVERTISING WORKS

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
I only got one. I've also tried to unsubscribe from their emails like 4 separate times because I can read it in the patreon feed, but I still receive them

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Cael posted:

Lol, I’m interested if everyone got the same number of emails. I’m also a multiple time live buyer and wondering if the system just went “EMAIL SHOW 1 BUYERS, EMAIL SHOW 2 BUYERS” instead of combining it all in one batch

I was on the fence about getting it but I GUESS ADVERTISING WORKS

I got two identical ones and one in a big daddy dispatch special thing it was weird but probably a mailing list issue

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/ericszyszka/status/1545083666463858688

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

This list is what I'd expect from someone who once murdered Spider-Man during a parade.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
So which one of the guys is gonna stick their dick in a pie?

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

MariusLecter posted:

So which one of the guys is gonna stick their dick in a pie?

And will Eric introduce himself as "Eric Stiffler"?

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
The Mandarin bits in the Iron Man 3 episode is incredible.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
To get back to the discussion of post cum drinking flavors are best, you could try the frozen blue raspberry stuff from McDonalds.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

I watched American Pie today in preparation. There’s absolutely the problematic stuff in the movie but it’s also gross comedy in the right way and it’s happening to the right people. The women in the movie also have agency which I totally missed as a kid. Like they’re just as worried about having sex as the dudes but in a much more mature way with a woman’s perspective and then you got Natasha Lyonne playing all the angles and punching above her weight for the meager amount of time she had in the movie.

Not as bad as I was expecting. The problematic elements are still there, but there was definitely more agency than I expected, respecting of boundaries and the gross guys getting theirs in one way or another. Dunno if that holds up in the rest of the series. There’s something like six or these.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

dorium posted:

I watched American Pie today in preparation.
[..]
There’s something like six or these.

Jesus, I went to Wikipedia just out of curiosity and there's NINE of them: four original series and then five "American Pie Presents" spin-offs.

. . . Eugege Levy is in eight total.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Eugene Levy will do anything. Absolutely anything.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

The Jamemaster got burned by his own brother:

https://twitter.com/stephensajdak/status/1548857229461360640?s=20&t=Yk8r7-8qNzKFLAQ3-9H6yQ

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

God I hope we get a Ginger Snaps episode, I am so calling it in for next March

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006

dorium posted:

Eugene Levy will do anything. Absolutely anything.
Used to! Schitt's Creek now reruns in a bunch of places. Dude's got sitcom rerun money which he deserves.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Timeless Appeal posted:

Used to! Schitt's Creek now reruns in a bunch of places. Dude's got sitcom rerun money which he deserves.

Plus he’s in Christopher Guest films! He better be flush after Best in Show

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Hooked on TJ Hooker just uploaded the first episode of Blame it On Outer Space to make up for missing an episode and to commemorate BIOOS's "looming" 10th anniversary. :corsair:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

SilentChaz posted:

Hooked on TJ Hooker just uploaded the first episode of Blame it On Outer Space to make up for missing an episode and to commemorate BIOOS's "looming" 10th anniversary. :corsair:

:yeshaha:

Hopefully we'll get some new episodes in the future.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

:yeshaha:

Hopefully we'll get some new episodes in the future.

You might get your wish:

https://twitter.com/ericszyszka/status/1549172406278930434?s=20&t=pMxLhs_9JiyqP8kkNU38nA

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Gaammme Master's Clue:

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

BiggerBoat posted:

Gaammme Master's Clue:

Cuh-LOO

Also I wonder if Steve's ever taken a trip out to the Victorville Film Archives, I think he'd really be into it

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I would do anything to make this happen....

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Not that I'm complaining, but this American Pie episode is one of the filthiest they've done in a while.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Jose Oquendo posted:

Not that I'm complaining, but this American Pie episode is one of the filthiest they've done in a while.

It really is something.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Is there a working archive of BIOOS anywhere?

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Jose Oquendo posted:

:sickos:

Lemon posted:

Is there a working archive of BIOOS anywhere?

https://archive.org/details/blameitonouterspace07

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Eric, resume posting on our dead gay comedy forums, we beseech you. You truly belong with us here among the clouds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Weird that BIOOS never did a flat earth episode