Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Exodus1984
Feb 18, 2005

Eastern Europe Episode IV: A New Hope. I love President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. I understand and appreciate the precarious position the Ukrainians are navigating. I wish I could set up a 401(UA) fund from my paycheck to directly contribute my earnings to Ukraine's success.
Very much annoyed that the stop in Minnesota for the tour of the producer of
The Adam Friedland Show has been cancelled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
is there a shat nation thread?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmi76MgM46g

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

juggalo baby coffin posted:

i came to ask if the show has been better since stav left

i stopped listening some time last year bc the show was just kinda lovely and stavs whining about having to do the show got progressively more frequent, which was annoying to me in the context of me not having any money irl thanks to covid so i was like ill just not listen instead of posting about it angrily. i catch the youtube highlights mostly

but the nick/adam episodes were always good

also i regret not buying the benoit bowflex shirt

it's been better than cumtown had been for a while. been enjoying the Reading The News segments quite a bit

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

i stopped listening some time last year bc the show was just kinda lovely and stavs whining about having to do the show got progressively more frequent, which was annoying to me in the context of me not having any money irl thanks to covid so i was like ill just not listen instead of posting about it angrily. i catch the youtube highlights mostly

the show is good and I dont think theyre joking about buying a studio and making it a video production which makes things a million times funnier. Nick coaching adam's monologues with positive feedback had me dying too.

this kills me every time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai4RT0FCARM

SaberToothedPie fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Jul 19, 2022

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

SaberToothedPie posted:

I dont think theyre joking about buying a studio and making it a video production which makes things a million times funnier.

Yeah I think the studio poo poo is 100% serious.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Head Bee Guy posted:

is there a shat nation thread?

No. People ask about it but no one wants to make it.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

only shirt i got and proud of my decision
though i do wish i had gotten a tokyo frasier one as well

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

It's like Norm Macdonald Live but Nick is actually being supportive of his sidekick.

It's all a bit and you can tell Nick really wants to yell at Adam because HE CAN'T loving READ, but the show is great imo

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

I believed them when they said they're going to blow all their money making this show

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

it's the best it's been since like, idk pre-COVID at least, if not earlier. it's the most high effort since 2017-18 for sure. it's very good right now. seems like stav really was just a huge loving drag

its seeming like the studio and video poo poo is for real and not just a bit too, so that's exciting. silly on it's face as TAFS is it's honestly the pivot that makes the most sense. rebrand as something you can actually advertise that doesn't have Cum in the name, then build off what you already have and use it do whatever else you want to do in comedy. do sketches, film your own specials, whatever

don't just blow it all up and go back to being a road comic or whatever the plan was before

nick as writer/producer/dj on a show with Adam as his kind of puppeteered host is such a hilarious and perfect role for him too. it's kind of a brilliant idea, and if it bombs and they lose all their money and it's such a funny way to do it

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
As Nick said, "it's funny to me"

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

Mandrel posted:

it's the best it's been since like, idk pre-COVID at least, if not earlier. it's the most high effort since 2017-18 for sure. it's very good right now. seems like stav really was just a huge loving drag

its seeming like the studio and video poo poo is for real and not just a bit too, so that's exciting. silly on it's face as TAFS is it's honestly the pivot that makes the most sense. rebrand as something you can actually advertise that doesn't have Cum in the name, then build off what you already have and use it do whatever else you want to do in comedy. do sketches, film your own specials, whatever

don't just blow it all up and go back to being a road comic or whatever the plan was before

nick as writer/producer/dj on a show with Adam as his kind of puppeteered host is such a hilarious and perfect role for him too. it's kind of a brilliant idea, and if it bombs and they lose all their money and it's such a funny way to do it

they actually wrote jokes in advance which means its probably the most effort its ever been.

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

SaberToothedPie posted:

they actually wrote jokes in advance which means its probably the most effort its ever been.

true, I guess most high energy since 2018 would've been more accurate. the most fully awake and On Nick has sounded for full, consecutive episodes

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

SaberToothedPie posted:

"...which proves once and for all that Clarence Thomas is a...I'm not gonna say that word."

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

[beeep] and [beeeep]er got me good.

I honestly hope they blow their money on more and more ridiculous gimmicks.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

im glad the fat one is gone

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

Previa_fun posted:

[beeep] and [beeeep]er got me good.

I honestly hope they blow their money on more and more ridiculous gimmicks.

Video podcast on a fake Johnny Carson set.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

WEH posted:

im glad the fat one is gone

Nick is the producer now

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

#6 has legs

https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/1548435035027435521?s=20&t=gJJE1s8FIdSp0-5CzyYnow

https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/1548435039691501568?s=20&t=gJJE1s8FIdSp0-5CzyYnow

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

"i am the fat one now"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol at 4

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Chapo Check

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

number 8 :lando:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

And he said HWHAT about the diver? Oh loooord

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I think it’s okay for Nick to play Steve Harvey, since he has the mustache.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

As Nick said, "it's funny to me"

This is why I respect Nick as a comedian. He just goes for what’s funny and that’s it.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

net work error posted:

And he said HWHAT about the diver? Oh loooord

lol

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
By the way nick's stand up bits are really good right now
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgNTY7EgivV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I didn't buy a bush 9/11 shirt and now I regret it. He should make one of Jack eating his sub, I will buy that one.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Came to say new show good. I couldn’t pin down why I stopped listening to cumtown. Turned out it was Stav shoehorning in his plugs at the 5 minute mark then bitching about how he hates his job and being a time nazi for a tight 1 hour.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it feels like they're making a point by releasing a string of 70-minute eps

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
He is a depressed fat man who will be unhappy either way, might as well come back, every sitcom needs a laugh track.. the office SUCKED without one

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

T Bowl posted:

He is a depressed fat man who will be unhappy either way, might as well come back, every sitcom needs a laugh track.. the office SUCKED without one

Shut up DUMMY

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

i say swears online posted:

it feels like they're making a point by releasing a string of 70-minute eps

Lmao

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
When are property taxes due in Baltimore. Maybe stav will be back

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

ben shapino posted:

Shut up DUMMY

hey bitch that's my line

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Stavbot showed how worthless stav was when I couldn't tell the difference

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
lovely dundalk man is a bit worth keeping is all i'm gonna say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Remember when he thought the only reason someone would play an instrument is to get pussy? Lol