Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

the male to male plug is a nice touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

brugroffil posted:

But are they gay

idk but they definitely own a dog

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/jigglesby/status/1549319028669222912?t=HQ2w8lNi9e8ugarAeronJQ&s=19

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

wuggles posted:

The South of the Border sticker is the cherry on top

Is that place still around??

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Mexico? yeah.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

THS2 posted:

the great reset IS happening tho
no, that's just regular capitalism looking for a new frontier.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nvckip7qxk

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Milo and POTUS posted:

That's "be gay" in a couple years more

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
why are the left and right reversed?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

pretty sure "class only" leftism's #1 priority should be class war, also very few leftists seem concerned with looking hip and cool

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

WampaLord posted:

pretty sure "class only" leftism's #1 priority should be class war, also very few leftists seem concerned with looking hip and cool

jesus christ we're doing a bad job of it if we are

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Oh yeah. If you drive up I-95 to North Carolina it's racist billboard after racist billboard

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

bitmap posted:

jesus christ we're doing a bad job of it if we are

That's pretty leftist though? Except we should probably talk about how to look cool, disagree violently but never actually do the things

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

im trying to look cool

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

try harder

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

):

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

that famously cool thing, to care about stuff

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap
I'm only into class war for the scene points :c00lbert:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

WampaLord posted:

As usual most liberal complaints about leftists are 100% projection

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

This dumbass doesn't know what a POV is

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Hatebag posted:

it's become totally interchangeable with "mfw" to half of the people posting videos like these and will soon become totally meaningless

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

lol they can't use horseshoe theory anymore because they think they're better than joe biden, the president who they agree with and helped elect and will do so again

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Zvahl posted:

lol they can't use horseshoe theory anymore because they think they're better than joe biden, the president who they agree with and helped elect and will do so again

Who are they?

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Paladinus posted:

Who are they?

clearly not the perfect and unimpeachable moralists up top in the green dot of holistic perfection, anyway

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Zvahl posted:

clearly not the perfect and unimpeachable moralists up top in the green dot of holistic perfection, anyway

Biden clearly falls under both-sides centrism, as a mediocre white man. It all checks out.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Hatebag posted:

Yeah, usually you only see the top of her head

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/aniceburrito/status/1472289139873787914?s=20&t=wO1X6oJUCcFjPQLTkZP1oA

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

This was an actual topic here a few months ago. A bakery chain announced you could customize your cakeman in their app, even make it a woman if you so wished. Of course, this was instantly transformed into "corporate kowtowing to woke militants who want to force your kids to eat cakeperson and become transgender". I can't wait till we're swallowed by the sea.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
isn't infrared the patsoc though

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I knew the winning side was right all along. Now they just have to throw out their own internal wreckers.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Patsocs? More like sociopaths.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/uhactually/status/1549762227615305728

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

No longer full of poo poo, this right wing influencer found a new perspective on politics

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Is it assumed that everybody knows that that is a fake article? At least I can't find it on the NYT website.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

aphid_licker posted:

Is it assumed that everybody knows that that is a fake article? At least I can't find it on the NYT website.

It is fake, yes.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

superdiarrhea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

the tell is "superdiarrhea," both the word itself and that the NYT would never put something embarrassing like that in one of their Handsome and Charming Young Nazi™ profile pieces

efb :argh: