Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

America is in the hot part of the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Refreshing to be somewhere where they don't recycle they just burn everything in the trash pit.

It kinda is tho, but it's bad/funny

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lpzie posted:

what the hell is happening in this thread. unless Trump has cancer i don't wanna hear about cancer!!!!! Trump puts creams on his face soi will follow his example. topic closed!!!!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AxGrap posted:

Refreshing to be somewhere where they don't recycle they just burn everything in the trash pit.

cutting out the middleman

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

did that guy in the cool zone thread ever finish his adult novel. there was even a thread at one point....

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

what made him hide his socks in his mouth

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

lumpentroll posted:

cutting out the middleman

My wife's grandparents came and visited us in the cities and bemoaned that we could not dig a trash pit and burn our trash on our property bc we are not free. We're not!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lpzie posted:

did that guy in the cool zone thread ever finish his adult novel. there was even a thread at one point....

what

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Lpzie posted:

Can we lift the ban on horniness for a sec I wanna know about this

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

that username always makes me crack up

republican accountability lmao, i'm fuckin' dyin

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Lpzie posted:

no he shot his load early

or was that a different guy

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

AxGrap posted:

no

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Rats :( oh well

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I think THOT means That Ho Over There

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Reminds me of I Claudius when they heard Caligula was dead and they all made a big deal of stomping on his signet ring or something. Claudius referred to them as lapdogs.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Going to the grandparents ranch tomorrow will grace the thread with horse pics

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

you never hear about any new good players in any sports anymore.... more proof of a decline...

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Jesus that guy acts creepy

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
https://twitter.com/dbatherwoods/status/1549672436794380289?t=KfE1kNYZLf3gRadOrdX1Ww&s=19

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Or I meant to be responding to this video I guess:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Oh WAIT they're saying this is the little chudlet who let Flynn, Giuliani, Powell, and the Overstock guy into the white house without clearance

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1548069132888788993

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

AxGrap posted:

Yeah, back in my hometown in the wisconsin for a few days, and put groceries in a bag that was both free and plastic.

Wild times.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/JordanMaison/status/1549773462545305602?t=qK2P-T_mEoKHH5h30TWxeg&s=19

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

man I wish I knew how to extract this video and not link to Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/dnbjokes/videos/when-you-listen-to-drum-bass-for-the-first-timednbjokes-dnb-drumandbass-arthur-l/684456911658605/

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Spoondick posted:

ive seen thousands of people die of cancer

i know thousands of skin cancer survivors

i will take skin cancer every loving time

if I had to pick I'd probably go with thyroid cancer since it is so survivable but early skin cancer is pretty survivable too

isn't the issue with skin cancer that people don't notice it until it makes them sick (stage 3?)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

AxGrap posted:

ok i found it... i remember him telling everyone he could churn these out pretty fast and if there was any interest in an antifa smut novel. everyone said yes and he made this thread then never said anything about it again i dunno..... another successful goon project

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3939718

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

also pee!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

and piss and pmurt

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

PISS

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Pee is for poop

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

did someone say trump

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
It's called bartering

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

you can P without poopin but you can’t poop without P’in

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I don't know what the pee:poop exchange rate is

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1549948720644558854

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

you know, technically, that thread is still a horny permitted zone. the laws were never taken off the books. good place to post you know what.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

The Von Trump Family Singers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Pisssssssssssssss sssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss