Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
All those people crashing their cars and needing ubers from Shane to get to the liberty bell only to wonder who crashed into it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
I cannot believe they really are getting a studio. I can’t imagine what this thing is going to look like.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

nicks imitation of dundalk guy rules

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
matt and shane's pod with nick and adam was so good, best ep in a while imo. also i wanna hear a longer version of the holocaust debate team debate with nick as a black debate team guy vs adam as a jewish debate team guy

imhotep fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jul 21, 2022

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I've only watched this one and the Presidents ones with Louis and both of them are real good.

I hope they get enough money to sort out the HVAC situation in the studio, giving out free tickets to people in Manhattan thinking they're going to see a taping of Fallon, Kimmel or Colbert is on its own a hilarious bit. I was thinking about how they should just do their own commercials for products they're paid to shill because they're great at making you not want to skip those, and when Nick said that was on the table for the new show it made me even more excited to see how it goes. It would be amazing if Nick ended up pivoting to starting an advertising firm that is incredibly successful with irony-poisoned millennials.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

they visited twenty potential studio sites and chose the one with no a/c

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

bop bop perano posted:

matt and shane's pod with nick and adam was so good, best ep in a while imo. also i wanna hear a longer version of the holocaust debate team debate with nick as a black debate team guy vs adam as a jewish debate team guy

that was crying out to turn into a 20 minute plus riff that dies in the middle of it and then comes back even stronger

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
“Cum town became such a burden the last few years”

🤔

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
holy gently caress patrice in an angels in the outfield situation protecting anthony cumia from cancellation is so good. that plus the whole discussion about anthony cumia was probably the hardest the pod has made me laugh in like at least a year

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrOz/status/1788092340

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i hate to say this but uhm stab was fat

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

lmfao shane trying to stop nick from derailing the ad read

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

That's the first time I heard about those posters. Apparently they're artwork, but printed on metal so you know they're not gay.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

bop bop perano posted:

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7121919394615151918

lol is it me or does nick look a bit rough here

Apparently TikTok is blocked in India, so you are going to have to describe in great detail the haggard, weatherworn look in his empty, dead eyes

Exodus1984
Feb 18, 2005

Eastern Europe Episode IV: A New Hope. I love President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. I understand and appreciate the precarious position the Ukrainians are navigating. I wish I could set up a 401(UA) fund from my paycheck to directly contribute my earnings to Ukraine's success.

WEH posted:

looks like king candy to me

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

i say swears online posted:

they visited twenty potential studio sites and chose the one with no a/c
the ones with hvac are probably 50k a month instead of 20k a month

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

ElGroucho posted:

Apparently TikTok is blocked in India, so you are going to have to describe in great detail the haggard, weatherworn look in his empty, dead eyes

Ian calling Nick a “dead eyed idiot” is still such a great moment.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Sunk Dunk posted:

I got too high and forgot sorry

literally every episode for me

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

It's 5 minutes into the latest episode of AFS. Adam tries to stop Nick.

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Sunk Dunk posted:

I got too high and forgot sorry

I’m pretty sure it was a shot at his crowd work vids, said something like “anyone here been with a squirter” but I forget the context

brother-joseph
Jan 1, 2009

:lol:MARINES:lol:

mark immune posted:

:siren: TAFS fans quote this post to get a free gang tag :siren:

stump collector
May 28, 2007

mark immune posted:

:siren: TAFS fans quote this post to get a free gang tag :siren:

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Lmfao

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

lol

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Rorobb posted:

I’m pretty sure it was a shot at his crowd work vids, said something like “anyone here been with a squirter” but I forget the context

As he uploads more clips it really feels like Stav's crowdwork boils down to:

- any squirters/made anyone squirt
- anyone poly
- any uncircumcised people
- immigrant parents (mom's your favorite, am I right?)

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Rorobb posted:

I think he was making more of a joke of stern like drive time radio stuff.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

Coxswain Balls posted:

As he uploads more clips it really feels like Stav's crowdwork boils down to:

- any squirters/made anyone squirt
- anyone poly
- any uncircumcised people
- immigrant parents (mom's your favorite, am I right?)

-threesome thursday

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

SaberToothedPie posted:

-threesome thursday

🙍👩‍🦰👨🏿‍🦱

HA HA HA
HA HA HA

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I don't think this should become the Stav bashing thread. I want to talk about the new series The Adam Friedland Show produced by Nick Mullen and hosted by Adam Friedland instead.

Also this fresh start means that we can get in groundfloor on creating a new bit spreadsheet.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

stump collector posted:

its time we put that alt right podcaster stavros behimd us

stump collector
May 28, 2007
how about spread cheeks and its nick farting on adam

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

net work error posted:

I don't think this should become the Stav bashing thread.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

brutal

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
yeah the stav bashing feels like a weird and parasocial cope thing and can we just leave that to the reddits or whatever

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

if they remade the super mario bros super show stav would be perfect for mario now

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Automata 10 Pack posted:

yeah the stav bashing feels like a weird and parasocial cope thing and can we just leave that to the reddits or whatever

No, suck my divk

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

adam of finland

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
Shane calling out the bug being bashful when the red lights are on, then being a diva off mic was hilarious

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Automata 10 Pack posted:

SILENCE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Stav should've been Russell Crowe's Zeus in the new Thor movie